Verona-Cedar Grove Engagement Announc...

Verona-Cedar Grove Engagement Announcement: Gene Linfante to wed Elizabeth Lawinger

There are 3 comments on the The Verona-Cedar Grove Times story from Nov 16, 2013, titled Verona-Cedar Grove Engagement Announcement: Gene Linfante to wed Elizabeth Lawinger. In it, The Verona-Cedar Grove Times reports that:

Charles and Joan Linfante of Cedar Grove announce the engagement of their son Gene Linfante to Elizabeth Lawinger of Mineral Point, Wis., daughter of Donna Lawinger, also of Mineral Point, and Billy and Patti Lawinger of Middleton, Wis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Verona-Cedar Grove Times.

Khadija Said

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 16, 2013
Hi Gene!My name is Khadija Said(diddah) from Sokoine University,Morogoro,Tanzania. Just here to congratulate you and wishing u all the Best in your Wedding preparations.
Gene

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4 Jul 15, 2014
Thank You Diddah! I hope all is well with you. Gene
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5 Jul 17, 2014
Don't ever forget; Delbauchery is illegal, Prostitution laws, child pimping laws apply to 25 years and if mentally ill or brain damaged 30.

Dateling law applies for 2 months, if engagement is not secured by2 months $25,000

If sex and hit and miss or delibrte rape $25,000 per contact

Engagement is 2 years only or $250,000

ANd marriage is a standard o 2.5 million and divorce can be applied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Customers concerned about Mount Horeb McDonald'... Apr 23 Stampfli 1
News Cafe Social connects Colombia, Madison Apr 22 Josie 2
News Charges (Nov '12) Apr 14 We Want Justice 3
News Some see bitter Wisconsin race as next midterm ... Apr 11 ryan mom 3
fsw Apr 11 oldstuff 1
News DOJ asks to keep 'Making a Murderer' inmate loc... (Jun '17) Jun '17 CodeTalker 1
Maureen (Feb '17) Feb '17 Garbagio 4

Verona Jobs

Personal Finance

Verona Mortgages