Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2014

Tealiban fascists wrote:
jobs,jobs,jobs that's how I roll.
JOBS? That is all your life is about?

1. DNA comparability match- to find closest DNA match in City State or Nation or out to your parents and siblings, or next surviving family member

2. Washington DC all around the Capitol, is your appointment for Medical and Federal review; for your LIABILITY LIVLIHOOD SUIT EVERYONE IS RICH. Line is long daily, so you have to schedule ahead, and take with you those you love and are immediate family, you colonize in a city for 2 years together in court.

3. Your supposed to as a USA citizen of 4 fathers rule, have 60% off on every item sold in USA Although merchants complained, it used to be 1 free item per household member of everything sold in a store.

4. USA was supposed to deliver Checks monthly with tax forms for sub-annual claims, MAyors indicate YOU ALL have family electorals that are protective payees and have been accomidated for, so Nation does not audit and they embessled everything FOTRA FOTRF NOW WE HAVE TO GO TO WASHINGTON to let them know PERSONALLY we do not get checks monthly $0 Have to assume Government services like HUD and SSI or Welfare

AND YOU SAY JOBS WHY? WORKING TO PROMOTE LIVE ORGAN THEFTS YOU FUKIN ASZ TRYING TO SET EVERYONE UP FOR EXHAUSTION LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH GO TO PRISON PATHETIC PUKE OF NATURE

Jobs, make crafts, quilts, other sell a pie at the fair catch a trophy fish PATENT IT AS YOUR LIVLIHOOD WITH THE BANK so you can collect TAX REFUND if you don't get DERBY fish wins of up to more then $500,000 potential Tax refund for catching nothing trophy or hybrid should be over $25,000 a year

mow lawns rake leaves take out garbage clean a persons toilet That is JOB too and is still tax refund potential as your own livelihood if you CANT or people WONT PERMIT YOU A JOB< then IRS comes and audits all places you applied they are shut down and fined for 2 years and you get the job pay form each place for discrimination if your credentials and legal status permitted the job to begin with.

YOU EXHAUST ME
Tealiban fascists

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Greenlake resident wrote:
Voted for Scott walker! He is turning the State around and moving it in the right direction! FORWARD!!!!!
How do you become Gov.? Let your people campaign on the taxpayers dime. He is a thief and a liar.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Hello Family,

GOOD INSURENCE TIP...

BY LAW- 60% of all finance must go to the name on the policy, for; Past debt, Mortgage, Medical, Education, Rent, Burial expenses, Bills.

By LAW- The policy benefactor must proof in Court and Bank and to IS and Federal Government, they spent abut 60% of their time a week with the deceased, Incarcerated, or committed.

OR you go to prison!

Also: Legal stipulations in microprint or on over 179 pages plus to a insurance policy that you may not have and bank or contractor may have left out for arrest at later date. THE POICY IS FOR THE NAME I question, it is not your money, in life you must proof paying rent % gas% Groceries other, or help establish first buyers loan and set up their first 3 month mortgage rates.

LIVE LIFE BEFORE OU DIE

IF family, work, coworker, Nurse Doctor, bank, other, has a policy on you Federal Government International alert systems can track, and you can proof they do not spend more then 60% of week ever with you or $; Then you are entitled to have deducted from a policy they don't even have paid off yet, 60% while your alive to live, medical, buy a hose, or car before you die.

Get help now and money, make sure your who you think you are, get DNA test for you and the next closest blood match at American Red Cross, DONT DONATE BLOOD get DNA identity check, it is around $27 in City and State and 250 if they hate to do international alert systems.
ladyh

Bloomer, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

We do not want to hear about Walker... he is not what we expected... he did not help any of us that work.. he is for the rich and that is what he is doing. I suggest we sell the mansion.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Tealiban fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you become Gov.? Let your people campaign on the taxpayers dime. He is a thief and a liar.
Man, you have my sympathy, looking at the posts here, dam......you cheese heads are are smart group. No problem though....fight for a minimum wage of 25 dollars per hour....add a 70% tax for anyone making over 100K per year.....you'll be good in no time.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you have my sympathy, looking at the posts here, dam......you cheese heads are are smart group. No problem though....fight for a minimum wage of 25 dollars per hour....add a 70% tax for anyone making over 100K per year.....you'll be good in no time.
No problems in Wisconsin on that. Madison Wisconsin sells the furniture form looting the GARBAGE when each semester ends, Re-apolstered.

We also have homeless down town working with mens shelter and MAyor Looting papers formn stud3ents for pay and entering evidence and hot tips on parties with what drug and amount in house parties, Pretend homeless person gets paid, Extra if the kid is linked with 6 digit annual or higher potentials and famous parents or parents linked to past murders of Statespeople of Wisconsin. Extra for each year of arrest. If mayor does not like you because eyou will tell FBI on them your good as beatin to death repeated attacks every few months or couple years, disruption in housing, finance Land and wtiness or victim protection pay.
Monalisa

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Judged:

Tim wrote:
Doyle is the worst governor we ever had, and Barrett is his clone. Why is it the working man has to tighten his belt, when government doesn't even try to tighten theirs? Spend, spend, spend, Stop it already!
Not Scott Walker, his a white collar criminal of the worst kind. Never would I vote for him again.
He want to sell Wisconsin to he high bidder. Or give it away for nothing.
Tealiban fascists

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Koch industries affiliate heard from
Terry

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Democrats are for more spending. They want high speed rail because it would cause more health problems for riders - more heart attacks, etc. Burk just wants to raise taxes. So I say vote for Slender man!
Viper

Fond Du Lac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Judged:

Do not move to Ripon, WI - ever!! To hell with the conservative and liberal labels. It's come down to liars vs. the innocent. DO NOT MOVE TO RIPON
Tubeman

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Slender Man has my vote. More Chop-Chop, Chop-chop-chop. . .
Tealiban fascists

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

Terry wrote:
Democrats are for more spending. They want high speed rail because it would cause more health problems for riders - more heart attacks, etc. Burk just wants to raise taxes. So I say vote for Slender man!
There you go,yes democrats want high speed rail because it will make people sick. You know what makes repugs sick? When everyone has the right to vote,or when people have the right of redress for their grievances with corporate greed and ignorance. They get sick when the little guy wants enough money to work and not have to get food stamps when his paycheck won't support his family. Repugs get sick when a black man becomes president. They get sick when they don't have a war to kill our young people. Should I go on?
We need more stupid people to make comments like yours.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

I went to the 2000 Mayor conference at the Concourse Hotel. Wisconsin will always be Wisconsin USa into 250 years paid already by my family Founding fathers of God For State, stablished the whole states systems, Miners of 49ers GHOSTS, engineers, Alcatraz escapees and Alcatraz prisoners imposters that wanted GOD and all magic like hodini and Merlin and begged to make them magic and prison guards arrested civilians for deport within our life time that were not the real Alcatraz prisners, they were civilians that ere raped and abused. Alcatraz prisoners had the most sever scarring form removing their own microchips, little magno-mytes. I found the wand and tazer and any tazer and flashlight will work, but I reretrieved the wand recent still where I buried it, and gave it to DAD to give US NAVY for them to tap OLD MAINFRAME AND ALL LOCATIONAL ACCESS to track men that never die and turn into molecule man AS LIKE GODS Bog man is a middle point and safer existence although bad lie too.

MAyor conference exposed 250 years predated agenda neuro facilities all over USA opening and Forcing prison and shut down on local and private Rn MD, PHD and therapy and mental health clinics and can for abuse and murder and accounts assets removed and death sentences, neuro surgical centers will try to restore their procrastinating guestimates and attempted murder and death by negligence before death becomes eminent for the us citizens. SCHEDULED TO START 2025 I believe select of best of best to employ and military top professionals train and will be traveling to colleges and hospitals to find these qualified to train others will be sent to prison if they flea shot.

My Grandfather owned and his brother ran the Prison in the town next door to the Indian Reservation named "the town next door to his" TAXEDEERMISTS Mason apprentices or were they the real Masons on the run from pirating killers SPAIN want to help out, Spanaird Inlaw in France HUMMMM killed the WEREWOLF ROYALS but I am still alive yet.

NO sale, it is sold to many yes and mortgaged off YES but the real owners really exist and are tying to stay calm until all is removed and we will have military assist remove all buildings that we do not reside in and put back on our lands and only have military trained professionals from International colonies assist when that day comes,$160,000 is all it costs. Price never changed. ANd my family paid up to 250 years into the futre every 25 years on interest rates, they owe us, we are so abused and medically neglected it is MURDER and they deserve to die in prison for their criminal negligence and embessling crimes, IM IN DARBO WORTHIGTON< WEBB AVE ON SSI $750 a month I AM THE REAL JAIMIE DREWS Im supposed to be on witness and victim protection,and have al civilian awards and Supreme court payments on my Witness protection properties I have never been paid,

I am a local diamond maker and crafting and my diamonds are over $25,000-2 million, crafted so far, I believe the man crafted and sold one of my pieces for 10 million $ I was paid nothing

I am Identified as 127% authenticity as a 8 year old child, even my residue and the under lining of my "nail residue" from the burn down made diamonds worth $25,000, I am on International Diamond trade and legal Mainframe has my dna and diamond sequence.

IM GETTING ROBBED AND NOTHING DIAMOND THEFT of a REAL LEGAL hand made crafted raw diamonds is guards for Vatican and International intervention and war. I NEED HELP!
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

ERIN SALMON AWAITS RELEASE: erin salmon has been locked away from human society for almost 18 months erin salmon scheduled to be released in August but she wont be free two years supervised release thee's a tv show an internet show actually called orange is the new black about female inmates ern salmon has never seen it because she is in prison it first aired in july 2013 fou months after erin salmon went to prison most girls/women in the FREEWORLD have seen it enjoy it not erin salmon and when she does get out she probably wont want to see it too many bad memories erin salmon is going through the real thing tonight she will be locked in a cage while other young women her age are free father's day erin salmon locked up she is an embarrassment to her family erin salmon is being punished deprived of her freedom her orifices searched she must also defecate out in the open she has no privacy like free humans alysaa Moreno told a drunk driving convict ''you will no longer exist to society. you will be a number, not a name.'' the same holds TRUE FOR ERIN SALMON
Tealiban fascists

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Aaron Salmon wrote:
ERIN SALMON AWAITS RELEASE: erin salmon has been locked away from human society for almost 18 months erin salmon scheduled to be released in August but she wont be free two years supervised release thee's a tv show an internet show actually called orange is the new black about female inmates ern salmon has never seen it because she is in prison it first aired in july 2013 fou months after erin salmon went to prison most girls/women in the FREEWORLD have seen it enjoy it not erin salmon and when she does get out she probably wont want to see it too many bad memories erin salmon is going through the real thing tonight she will be locked in a cage while other young women her age are free father's day erin salmon locked up she is an embarrassment to her family erin salmon is being punished deprived of her freedom her orifices searched she must also defecate out in the open she has no privacy like free humans alysaa Moreno told a drunk driving convict ''you will no longer exist to society. you will be a number, not a name.'' the same holds TRUE FOR ERIN SALMON
How long have you exiled your self from society?
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Tealiban fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Koch industries affiliate heard from
25 bucks an hour with 70% tax past 100K. What's the problem? On June 2, 2014, the City Council of Seattle, Washington passed a local ordinance to increase the minimum wage of the city to $15 an hour, giving the city the highest minimum wage in the United States. Why NOT just 10 bucks more? OK, the go for 15. Don't tell me you have a sense for the economic realities of business. Your issue is this..........if you have an idea of what you want, you'd best figure out HOW you intend to get there. If you're waiting on a politician to figure it out for you, just look around. Tell me, please, what part of the country and under what specific economic policy you'd like to go to. "End corporate greed" is not a strategy. "End corporate ignorance" is not a strategy. Pay scale, tax rates, health care, retirement......pick some numbers, think it through...pursue a model. Man anything besides "Koch Brothers and corporate greed"......stop whining, start thinking. Why don't like 25 bucks an hour and 70% tax past 100K? What's your counter offer?
Tubeman

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Already so poor, don't need Burke raising my taxes and doing away with ACT10 for her union crones.
Tealiban fascists

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
25 bucks an hour with 70% tax past 100K. What's the problem? On June 2, 2014, the City Council of Seattle, Washington passed a local ordinance to increase the minimum wage of the city to $15 an hour, giving the city the highest minimum wage in the United States. Why NOT just 10 bucks more? OK, the go for 15. Don't tell me you have a sense for the economic realities of business. Your issue is this..........if you have an idea of what you want, you'd best figure out HOW you intend to get there. If you're waiting on a politician to figure it out for you, just look around. Tell me, please, what part of the country and under what specific economic policy you'd like to go to. "End corporate greed" is not a strategy. "End corporate ignorance" is not a strategy. Pay scale, tax rates, health care, retirement......pick some numbers, think it through...pursue a model. Man anything besides "Koch Brothers and corporate greed"......stop whining, start thinking. Why don't like 25 bucks an hour and 70% tax past 100K? What's your counter offer?
25 bucks an hour and 95%for over 500,000 and it's not all about money.
Terry

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Yeah Support Burke and support higher taxes. Burke cannot wait to get in office so she can raise her own salary and raise all those taxes. She admits she cannot resist and will repeal ACT10. Burke is supported by the EDUCRATS and the union CRONES and the FATCATS.
Tealiban fascists

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Terry wrote:
Yeah Support Burke and support higher taxes. Burke cannot wait to get in office so she can raise her own salary and raise all those taxes. She admits she cannot resist and will repeal ACT10. Burke is supported by the EDUCRATS and the union CRONES and the FATCATS.
As opposed to what?
A bunch of religious ideologues,people that want an all "christian" nation and religious laws that reflect the same. People that never found a war they didn't like. People that only think of their corporate benefactors. Of all the tax breaks given by this crooked administration,Walker gave the overwhelming majority to his corporate puppet masters.
It's time to think about we the people. I know you masters will say that giving ordinary people incentives,is welfare. When they get their millions,from us taxpayers,it is something absolutely needed. Because they are only making record profits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Verona Discussions

Search the Verona Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Madison Media Lab! Jul 24 Jane 1
Uptick in hand, foot & mouth disease cases in M... Jul 24 Jaimie 1
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD Jul 23 Madison 1
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
gay teens Jul 17 griffin 1
Verona-Cedar Grove Engagement Announcement: Gen... (Dec '13) Jul 17 Jaimie 3
Madison looking to house unaccompanied children Jul 17 Jaimie 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Verona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••