Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Verona Forum

Comments (Page 317)

Showing posts 6,321 - 6,340 of6,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

BRAIN INJURY AND SURGERY

Not even sponsers for my upcoming surgeries (Brain Skull, Neck spine and tailbone and new bone piece for clavicle). NEED the money for booze and drugs huh sickos YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Get off this thread flipnoodle. Get back on the train to crazy town. Go to a thread for people who are crazy like you. No body cares about your crazy mental problems. Get it???? Huh?????? Are you getting the point????? Go to the mental health hospital and never leave!!!!!!!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
Get off this thread flipnoodle. Get back on the train to crazy town. Go to a thread for people who are crazy like you. No body cares about your crazy mental problems. Get it???? Huh?????? Are you getting the point????? Go to the mental health hospital and never leave!!!!!!!
Are you our families kidnappers and killers, or are you our family lovein gto be kidnapped raped and beatin by our families killers?

YOUR NUTTS all out in small towns on our lands and houses kidnapped and babyswapped others kids playing Russian Roulette with Life insurence policies NEVER PAY OFF WE ALL RED FLAGGED PRison for all for trying to cash it. NO DNA trails on you people YOur parents wont even get one for you they knew you werent theirs. KILLERS

FLOP housing 15 a year in someone home postal masters are onto you. killers $25 mortagege rollover accoutns and $250 a year for MProperty tax, only 2 month pays the entire year working in a fuccin minimum wage $6.50 soup kitchen on night staff YOU THINK IM CRAZY AND IGNORENT all you do you fag is repeat my infomraiton in a LOOPY manner in a local f'n bar to GET LAID AND $20 you piece of shit
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Cobaine (Nirvana) death:

SO there I was verbally interrogated and accusted on Madison Wisc street, by supposed FBI, Marcus Corporation Bank affiliations about some man named Cobaine. I said:

Didn't BRuce Willis play a role with the name Cobaine or Brad Pitt, you may be viewing a dream chamber of a movie I witnessed or previews...

They indicated a "fan letter, did you write or call him in fan mail begging him for assistence maybe for your truamatic Brain Injury and it may have drove him over the edge?

NO, I never aquired the name, Grunge eh? Traumatic Brain Injury?

Yes Jaimie he asked for a list of Traumatic BRain Injuries that have had no houses, no cars, no fiancial assistence for school, for life, for donations to assist with surgery or medications or relocations.. Your name came up as only TBI in State and he was inquiring how to find you, or call when he got here, he made some calls went nutts and died 2 weeks after a mad search for how to find you...

NO, Not for me, My family on Bessie Check, OR BEssie BAcklund, I have a cousin that got killed in a train accident with a motorcycle on Dead MAns CUrve in 1960s in Madison Wisc. He was in a coma for 3 months and had reconstructive surgery on his head and face when he regained conciousness.. BIshop assisted take away side effects thru payment, he is still alive today, although everyone else acts like they have our disability for some reason TALK to the Bishop of 1960s and 1970s

He was psychically remote viewing VIetnam thru my Father service time, US NAVY did a mind tap on dad and found him and well things happen when aserivce man is debunking in line of service....

ALTHOUGH He is the ONLY FAMILY MEMBER JOE BACKLUND would permit to be spokeman of TBI so if any funding in STATE for TBI it goes to him, that family attmepts murder and rape at young ages so each child fits a disability so they never have to work and family gets the money and gives them support.

I AM NOT ALLOWED BY my father, MILITARY or FBI or the Judical BRanches that my mother worked with in 1970s to talk or hang and seen the list of crimes waiting for arrest so I know marriage will never be a option... Nor cared much. BUT if COBAINE DEFECTED my cousin and BISHOP throw his accident on the inquirier so they feel and aquire the pain of injury, hope you didnt bury him I said he may be in a conditioned coma state.... When father was in Military (as Like: Liquad cocaine was injected in him as a vitmin for the brain chambers to speed to slow and open more then normal man in USA so my cousin when he remote viewed the war he felt to fast and tried to race it off somehow.... Maybe why Cobaine tried to slow his speed....

BAd people out there, but no I had no knowledge of his life, or name.
Waittillnexttime

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

The only governor that has brought civility and prosperity to Wisconsin. It's been a great run for Wisconsin who is NOW out of DEBT thanks to him, so remember when you vote think before you pull the lever. Vote Walker
Waittillnexttime

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

boyceville res wrote:
I'm curious, Mr. Joyner: To what "unconstitutional" laws and mandates are you referring? And, can you give us an idea of what our government will be like when "common sense" is restored?
These phrases are used repeatedly by the conservative right, but there's never any real explanation of what you're getting at.
Common sense is not a word in a democrats vocabulary. Please note all the crap happening in Washington DC then tell me there is common sense. Bug your phone, search through your emails, are just two of the commonsense of the democrats. Remember Big Brother is watching YOU. Yes You Mr. Joyner.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Waittillnexttime wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense is not a word in a democrats vocabulary. Please note all the crap happening in Washington DC then tell me there is common sense. Bug your phone, search through your emails, are just two of the commonsense of the democrats. Remember Big Brother is watching YOU. Yes You Mr. Joyner.
I loved the monitor systems. Any civilan anarchy or hate cirme can eaasiliy be asserted in YOUR OWN DA file so any crime you commit you get maximum fine and time. Made since to me since I was 3. And even when you slip, they send in a bank delegate that says ouch and gives you time to rehabilitate behavior so it does not become pattern forming, onluy linking to one offnse and not daily life. Definately I would always fund the monitor system.

Now as for baby swapping, sperm banks, etc. Right Sperm sack goes to lower class families, Left highest bidders, Removing testies from dead people and sewing the sack back up so you cant see the incisions upon burial. Problems in society indeed, WHO IS WHO?

I think all home sales, business sales, business loan or grant inquiries, schools, Life Insurence and LIability carriers, be madated to each SSDB Policy and procedures to get DNA test, Footprints, and background idienty check, AND GIVE the results to the person plus DA file can be consolodated on that day, crimes you did will be eraticated of that name and placed on your own cirme aquirment, and purging file for the other life that is out there in your name and real family or elsewhere. MEANING NO PAYOUT until footprints match the ones form your day of brith and DNA matches that name and parents; some wont match as a result nurse swapped purposfully or out of negligence during tests of more then one child and trying to get things done faster step by step on all at once, DNA wont match parents, so which 2 people did it match and even to get the rooted female YES I had a affair with so and so but I did not think my huisband would no but no I did not permit child to be swapped either. FInding Both your parents fast. YOU MADE YOUR OWN LIVES STRESSED and mentally challenged.

In Wisconsin, in 1970s they called it a rare blood disorder, Medicated and killed the child. Rare blood disorder = NO DNA MATCH OF CHILD TO PARENTS but you nobody disputed.

For our family, my Uncle died as a infant in a washing bin. Drowed getting out a toy. My mother was 7 when it happened and ran in the back yard and found him she had shock because of the impulse reaction time lapse to see if child was okay and felt guilt as a result. No guilt should be aquired it is parents and babysitters accoutnability not child. No BLame dear. ALTHOUGH FBI and BANK indicate, Arnold and Marjories son IS ALIVE, the boy they had was not there own, how the child was swapped they can not give details Need and PI to help DA to confirm identity and files. SOmeone elses boy died, rejoice your uncle IS STILL ALIVE>>>>
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Waittillnexttime wrote:
<quoted text>
All programs Presidunce Bush started. You know the war criminal,Bush.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you our families kidnappers and killers, or are you our family lovein gto be kidnapped raped and beatin by our families killers?
YOUR NUTTS all out in small towns on our lands and houses kidnapped and babyswapped others kids playing Russian Roulette with Life insurence policies NEVER PAY OFF WE ALL RED FLAGGED PRison for all for trying to cash it. NO DNA trails on you people YOur parents wont even get one for you they knew you werent theirs. KILLERS
FLOP housing 15 a year in someone home postal masters are onto you. killers $25 mortagege rollover accoutns and $250 a year for MProperty tax, only 2 month pays the entire year working in a fuccin minimum wage $6.50 soup kitchen on night staff YOU THINK IM CRAZY AND IGNORENT all you do you fag is repeat my infomraiton in a LOOPY manner in a local f'n bar to GET LAID AND $20 you piece of shit
Get off this thread koo koo bird. The tape has come off your wrapping paper. No one wants to read your babbling jibberish,fool! Go to a thread for brain bashed misfits like your self.
Snott Walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Get off this thread koo koo bird. The tape has come off your wrapping paper. No one wants to read your babbling jibberish,fool! Go to a thread for brain bashed misfits like your self.
These are the types of men that love Scott Walker. If you are down looking for someone to share your thoughts with,these are the men that will belittle you. Because they are inferior themselves. No compassion,just gimme my money and screw your rights we will take those away. Walker has gone off the dep end like so many other republican governor. Screw the little guy.
This is why businessmen are thought of as slime. There will be a backlash. Who Teabag sucking Who?
Snott Walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Great and wonderful WTW wrote:
<quoted text> Scott Walker, AKA King of Wisc. Long live the King!!!!!! Scott Walker, workin hard for the hard workin folks of Wi.
You are a moron,that probably owns a business,that he cheats and steals with. Little man!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Snott Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the types of men that love Scott Walker. If you are down looking for someone to share your thoughts with,these are the men that will belittle you. Because they are inferior themselves. No compassion,just gimme my money and screw your rights we will take those away. Walker has gone off the dep end like so many other republican governor. Screw the little guy.
This is why businessmen are thought of as slime. There will be a backlash. Who Teabag sucking Who?
Yeah... I think both upper thread writers are babbling idiots. Governor has to present REAL PEOPLE LIFE>

If you were not a part of MY LIFE as the actual founding families of state in Military Government and Church, you were a fugative at large of another state or nation that was told NOT TO LEAVE your city or arrested for bail jumping, KILLER PUKE DIE BY HANGING IN JAIL for your crimes.... Can't wait for the Shadow Government to wield their who do voo doo on yoru crime spree and file.
zombie

Valliant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

wow senate leader ellis is king of the senate floor talk about ego
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Was it worth it, ERIN SALMON?!! WAS IT WORTH LOSING YOUR FREEDOM WAS IT WORTH LOSING YOUR JOB?!! DO YOU THINK YOUR BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU TO GET OUT OF PRISON? IS IT WORTH BENDING OVER AND EXPOSING YOUR ANUS TO AN 18 YEAR OLD PRISON GUARD? IS WORTH BEING RAPEDBY YOUR CELLMATE EVERY NIGHT? IS IT WORTH POOPING IN FRONT OF OTHERS? THE FREEGIRLS WERE OUT PARTYING LAST NIGHT IN MILWAUKEE, AND NONE OF THEM SEEMED CONCERNED ABOUT YOU!
well

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Vinny wrote:
Doyle 2 is a fate we cannot survive with!
true dat
Snott Walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Just call me Gov. Ultrasound.
The road to a healthy vagina,is through me.
Who Tee Who the Great

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Snott Walker wrote:
Just call me Gov. Ultrasound.
The road to a healthy vagina,is through me.
Good post ! Scott Walker rocks,Go Scott,, Go Scott,, Go Scott!!!! WE love you,We love you!!!!
Snott Walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Who Tee Who the Great wrote:
<quoted text>Good post ! Scott Walker rocks,Go Scott,, Go Scott,, Go Scott!!!! WE love you,We love you!!!!
You act like an accepting vagina.Go Snott Go!!!
Snott Walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Who Tee Who the Great wrote:
<quoted text>Good post ! Scott Walker rocks,Go Scott,, Go Scott,, Go Scott!!!! WE love you,We love you!!!!
The "We" in your post being any man that loves his country, and knows women can't take care of themselves. We being,any man that is so courageous to start his own business,and if you haven't, you should just have your rights taken away.We can't stand people who struggle,on account of us righteous business men, it,s their own fault they believed us. If you don't own a gun you should be shot.
We are so proud of our fascist governor, and his willingness to stomp on the poor and all of the women that,just aren't smart enough to take care of themselves. We are a proud group watch us destroy all the gains of the people over the last one hundred years. We have no sense of history, so we plug along trying our damndest to make this country WHITE again.
GO SNOTT GO THEY LOVE YOU
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

REALLY RIN SALMON YOU'RE GOING TO QUOTE CHURCHILL? JUS GOES TO SHOW HOW DELOUSIONAL YOU ARE THE BEAUTIFUL FREELADIES OF MILWAUKEE WERE OU IN FULL FORCE LAST NIGHT BUT YOU WEREN'T AMONG THEM NO YOU WERE IN YOUR CAGE WITH YOUR HORNY AFRICAN-AMERICAN CELLMATE CRYING OVER YOUR RUINED LIFE YOUNG GIRLS WITH GEDs ordering you to SPREAD YOUR BUTTOCKS BLACK OR LATINO OR MIXED-RACE GIRLS WITH LESS EDUCATION THAN YOU ''SUCCESS IS NOT FINAL FAILURE IS NOT FATAL, THE COURAGE TO CONTINUE IS WHAT COUNTS'' REALLY? THAT'S THE LAST POST ERIN SALMON WROTE ON HER FACEBOOK PAGE BEFORE THEY LED HER ASS OFF TO PRISON ERIN SALMON CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK NOW BECAUSE SHE IS NOT A FREE HUMAN BEING NO IPHONES NO BOYFRIENDS MET A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL MILWAUKEE LADIES ERIN SALMON WAS NOT AMONG THEM R----- WAS SEXY GOT UP ON THE BAR AND DANCED SHE WAS FREE RIN SALMON IS A PRISONER THE FREE MLWAUKEE GODDESSES WERE ROAMING FREE HILE ERIN SALMON CRIED IN HER CAGE WHILE BEING RAPED BY HER CELLMATE?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,321 - 6,340 of6,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Verona Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Verona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••