Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Aaron Salmon wrote:
WAS PARTYING WITH THE FREEGIRLS LAST NIGHT YOU KNOW THE FREEGIRLS YOUNG WOMEN IN THEIR EARLY TO MID TWENTIES GIRLS ERIN SALMON'S AGE WHO ARE FREE SAW THEM LATE AT NIGHT FROM 11 P.M. TO 2 A.M. WHILE ERIN SALMON WAS LOCKED IN HER CAGE THEY WERE FLIRTING DRINKING HAVING A GOOD TIME WHILE ERIN SALMON WAS A CAGED ANIMAL SHE HAS NO RIGHTS SHE IS FED TERRIBLE FOOD MUST POOP IN FRONT OF HER CELLMATE AND IS A VIRTUAL SLAVE SHE IS FORCED TO WORK MENIAL JOBS IN THE PRISON KITCHEN SHE IS PAYING HER PENANCE TO SOCIETY FOR HER TRANSGRESSIONS ERIN SALMON IS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW SOME FREEGIRL NOW HAS HER OLD JOB AT THE MILWAUKEE ATHLETIC CLUB ERIN SALMON IS STRIP-SEARCHED EVERYTIME SHE LEAVES FOR HER JOB AND HER FAMILY VISITS HER HER LIFE IS HELL TONIGHT ERIN SALMON WILL CRY HERSELF TO SLEEP IN HER CAGE WHILE MOST OTHER 20-SOMETHING GIRLS IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY ENJOY LIFE AND FREEDOM.
It is not about FREE, It is wishful thinking of SOMETHING to aspire off of without knowledge and comprehension to law of dateing and engagement affiars and what is involved and having knowledge raped date raped pretending to be in relations but in it for money or sex and dumped her, IN COURT SHE is entitled to RAPE you had no intent on making the relation legitamate, and as per sex act fined in the court of law paying to her $25,000 per sex act or 25% of yoru fiscal annual income wahtever the court asserts IF 25 years of age or under, YOUR PArents forfiet their home, accoutns life insurence property policies, savings, stock and investments and go to prison for your crime, you may end up in county Juvy and rehabilitation

If 30 years old and have a COURT and SURGEON GENERAL verdict of METNAL ILLNESS your parents still arrested for your crime YOU OWN NOTHING your PARENTS OWN NOTHING and YOUR POLCIIES ARE FORFEIT to poverty sector after you serve time for the crime.

Although Not many people know the laws pretaining to dateing pre wedding and "COPNTRACT stipulations even a broken engagement yoru parents lost all but 25% to YOUR VICTIMS and her family IDIOT

and you thought it was FREE? NO abused, brainwashed (7 years per count of brain washing and pretending there will be further) USing for money or sex or flop house until better pastures coame around> They had NO KNOWLEDGE so when they do aquire it, it is a backdated file and then you are up on charges and profiled in DA fiel as a repeat offender and get consecutive charges exceeding life in prison for YOUR FIRST VICTIM to report and then others may follow lead if they had knowledge of the proceeding.

YOUR OUT OF PLAY GO AWAY! YOUR PARENTS HAVE NOTHING AND OWE EVERYONE FOR YOUR CRIMES ANYWAYS
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it the truth. He wont challenge anything you say with any logic, because he has none. He's a coward as well hurling insults and general dumb things at people with an anonymous cloak over him. He can't and wont tell you why he likes Walker or any tea party positions. He just likes to dwell in the background slinging meaningless insults.
Get back to srubbin' my toilet. Quit drinkin' from the bowl.
Beavis and Butthead

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Get back to srubbin' my toilet. Quit drinkin' from the bowl.
Childlike , yet very disturbing.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Rio? For the mentally disturbed?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

I believe the dead fish I pulled out the lake was up to a 4 ft pike.

Along the edge I found a family of turtles, and they stayed by their DEAD a 2 foot circumference (radius) Turtle dead and rotting.

I want took one photo of the pike off bank and will bring back my camera for the another and the turtle.

Petition funds to over ride DNR and Animal rights protectiopn groups, to attempt to make a movie on zombie aquatic life forms in Madison Wisconsin and informaitonal promotions for further funds.

Havent seen a good zombie bog movie lately.

a skit of micro=organisms that all life went to the granddy pike and turtle fo radvice and as the bugs moved on and in them the gurgle and bob to sink gave crossed signal messaged and messed up migrational pattern leading to their own fight for life and survival film. I think it would be a good ametuer pick and to compete for a full adminstrational term to over ride DNR and Animal activist gorups funds, Im going to have a great spring summer ahead.
zipp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Get back to srubbin' my toilet. Quit drinkin' from the bowl.
And the one trick pony rides again!
King of you Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
And the one trick pony rides again!
Are you riding the train to retard town?
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

King of you Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Are you riding the train to retard town?
More fertilizer,from my little pony
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Retard town. I am mentally retarded, it was not necessarily classified a derogatory slur, rather amuzing I was not brithed retarded does anyone know how I got a legal classification of:

Mental retardation
Brain Injury
Head injury
neck injury
spine injury
broken clavicle on right and left side
twisted nerve and muscle cords that I only have less then 20% of a normal womens bodily functions
a infant clitorus
a stunted growth development of my cervical cap
no tailbone

It is abuse, and parents refused to report abusers as they assigned them period for suicide or life insurence policy payoff for murder, or for incarceration or mental detention 2 years or longer to classify premature policy payoff with assumtion the life insurence policy will pay for duration of costs for detention.

Sad childhood and youth

here is something sicker, I had a dream as a child of spirits sexually assaulting me, NO it was bikers and a frat house in my late teen early twenties, playing head games to render me brain dead to get to a brain chmaber before parental installation, INFANTSY that way they can have sex with you while you are in infant mentallity so you have a inability to use your hands or feet during the experience drugged in a soda pop

Madison Wisc was notorious for these crimes still to this day, in olden days the old men wold have a little girl carry a cigar cutter to her purse or belt loop so the men knew that they would be casterated and a $ for a ice bag to carry their own sexual member to the hospital for child sex criems and rape and it was NOT ILLEGAL or crual and inhame by law they had to leave you with at least 3 1/2 inches for drs to do reconstructive.

I miss the "SIRS" I wish Puttin on the Ritz played nightly over PA sound systems for a ultimate avenger like ATWOOD AVENUE monster stories.
Sequester Jones

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Sandi wrote:
I don't like how the republicans are against the high speed rail system. This would create more jobs and would allow people to get jobs farther from home. The job market here in Beaver Dam seems pretty stagnant.
The JOB MARKET??? Beaver Dam itself is one big stagnant economic backwater.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Economic discovery is a grant to business market infomration and fraudulant claims of embessled accounts.

Madison Wisc Bridge Golf COurse is on my families property, they cant do a tresspassing clause becasue we owned the whole surrounding area and had a rare blood disorder, the military was my cousins doing medical discoveries on manimal projects to find a equalibrulizer or cure, we were one of the royal families. Bridges have diggers and homesteaders "PERMIT" they can not purchase without finding OWNERS they owe us 60% of all their wealth on our land and 12% interest of each year they refused to aquire the knowledge of owners, they can not put tresspassers fines on us, as a result we can dispute claim in court and take everything each FUnding holder has to own up to 75% of all their life worth and proerty for filing agaisnt us and prison for them.

Now along Algoma Road, which is a block away form the old emergency air strip, now residential zoning but still zones for emergency plane landing so all the homes will be distroyed in plane crash CHILD ABUSE for real to reside on that street taco bell and KFC is on. BUT that is one of the oldest neighborhoods, prior to development, they all lived on Atwood Avenue murders ran form their crime to a non-developed piece of land, 250 years ago was the last neighborhood but was it, Gandfather found the secondary basement as a result he was a miner so built his home, foudn the newspapers 250 years older then that once upon a time neighborhood was before the year 1200 ad when little people festered the papers headings, and septic tank births, YUP they had little people alright, Grandfather was grand pumba of VFW and ELKS club a COLONIAL was assigned to pick up local terrorist reports to indict in court and arrest, HE DEFECTED to AL CAPONE and they had a assasination mark on my Grandfather for the OLD NEWSPAPERS and little people Beckwith sold out H Drews SR AUnt Bessie husband Otto stole the Model T for Bonnie and DADS and Grandfathers military awards and honors out the garage Steve Otto and his gang. Granma died of egg beater poisening off balance and kept hitting her head, WHO BOUGHT a 2 year supply and threw out the fruit and food I bought her? They killed her. I loved my grandma Jeanette
Your Master Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
More fertilizer,from my little pony
Now you can made a sandwich,baaaaa hahahahah! Get off this thread Tard!!!!
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Your Master Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Now you can made a sandwich,baaaaa hahahahah! Get off this thread Tard!!!!
Ol' one trick pony. Small vocabulary.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Hey Zipp, I'll bet if you go to Rio,Wi. and find the crabby old drunk at their only watering hole.
That would be our little one trick pony.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

just sayin wrote:
Hey Zipp, I'll bet if you go to Rio,Wi. and find the crabby old drunk at their only watering hole.
That would be our little one trick pony.
I know right? The guy is a unique bread and lives in a wind tunnel. He really has nothing to offer. He wont trouble himself with facts or intelligent debate. He can't. He won't explain where he really stands, he just puts out a lot of childlike, condescending, dumb rants. He is also a disturbing reminder of how misguided Wisconsin voters have become.
Your Master WTW

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right? The guy is a unique bread and lives in a wind tunnel. He really has nothing to offer. He wont trouble himself with facts or intelligent debate. He can't. He won't explain where he really stands, he just puts out a lot of childlike, condescending, dumb rants. He is also a disturbing reminder of how misguided Wisconsin voters have become.
I need a Tard for srubbin my toilet,I guess I will have to go to Eau Claire,Wi. and get Zipper. Tard 4 life,so sad. Bahahahahaha!
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you?
zipp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

One more time by popular demand:

Ode to Who to Who:

There once was and old creature that called himself who tee who. He was full of convoluted logic and didn't know what to do. Ole whooters thought only of himself, as life passed him by. Whooters tries to be witty,but falls short with his cries.

Like the guy who cheers for the bad guy in the movie, he is always trying to be relevant and pass himself off as common sense and whole heartily benevolent.

If you see the likes of ole whooters creeping around town, consider the source and try keep your vomit from spewing around. Do not rear in spite and give some thought that is due. Ole whooters is the last one to give advice to you. He is a regretful diminutive soul, let there be no doubt. Ole whooters is a symbol of what is wrong with some of the world, cast in a failed thinking devout.

So if you ask me what to do with the likes of who tee who and all of his rants; I'll tell you a thing or two that falls upon me in a rush. Spare all disappointment and don't give pause or hush, carefully approach your commode with guarded eyes and flush baby, flush.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Al Capone also met my other grandfather(Arnie Perkins), he made plum wine, grape and potato wine during the depression. Bootlegging

Capone purchased for a small amount for the wine and indicated not to bad, he had the potato wine tested and found it to be the actual ancients grassroot cure for hand foot mouth disease, the most potentent lost cure for pennician, his family made over a 7 diigt financial factor claiming it Capones family recipe. NO the bank beat up Capone and made him pay 75 % of a house sale and Grandpa was made a offer for a smaller amount of $35,000 for the purchase.

The best money is WHAT IS IN SSDB at VFW AND ELKS a list of family history of rape murder and embesslement crimes, home thefts, impoersonating another persons idienty while they buried the real family. Capone gave the list for Military over ride of all family and affilaite accoutns and a Date to when they remove funds and arrest of each member. He thought a spell was on him, he had the least murder of all family and wanted them down.

He gave the list to my other grandfather before he died, He called a General friend to see to the SSDB personally off Capones desire. BANK and ZIPCODE ordience groups pulled guns rushed into 518 Algoma st and killed Grandpa Drews, he is secured in the walls and rooms of the old foundation, a imposter taller and fatter took his sted
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Your Master WTW wrote:
<quoted text>I need a Tard for srubbin my toilet,I guess I will have to go to Eau Claire,Wi. and get Zipper. Tard 4 life,so sad. Bahahahahaha!
Our schools have failed another.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman cited for climbing into zoo's giraffe pen Aug 20 SLY WEST 18
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
Post Ridge Apartments Aug 7 Jaimie 2
Badger Painting LLC (May '12) Aug 5 Former CC 69
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 31 BOBBY 452
Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds 2011 union law Jul 31 Polar Bum 1
sconster classifieds seeks to unchain the col... Jul 30 Sconster 1
•••

Flood Warning for Dane County was issued at August 27 at 3:18PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Verona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••