Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6216 Dec 26, 2012
zipp wrote:
Yeah, pretty close. It's about 660 grains of bullet at about 2700 feet per second. That's a big bullet at astonishing speed in the special application scoped rifle,(SASR). Insurgents can not hide, even behind brick walls or buildings.
Come on now, you don't need start posting about firearms that are used to kill people brave guy,and how much you hate Who Tee Who. You are way off topic Little feller. You better becareful what you are postings Zipp boy. You are on a very public forum shorty. The FBI is taking people like you more-n-more seriously every day.
zipp

Glenview, IL

#6218 Dec 26, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Come on now, you don't need start posting about firearms that are used to kill people brave guy,and how much you hate Who Tee Who. You are way off topic Little feller. You better becareful what you are postings Zipp boy. You are on a very public forum shorty. The FBI is taking people like you more-n-more seriously every day.
Bahaha! please tell me about what the FBI is doing. Bahaha!

By the way, don't guys like you see that as "big government?"

Bahaha!
zipp

Glenview, IL

#6219 Dec 26, 2012
Who tee who, I don't hate you. Hey, that rymes! Even if you are ugly. Bahaha!!

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6220 Dec 27, 2012
[QUOTE who="Who Tee Who" The FBI is taking people like you more-n-more seriously every day.[/QUOTE]

SPeaking like a true dictator...
WhoTee Who

Rio, WI

#6221 Dec 27, 2012
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahaha! please tell me about what the FBI is doing. Bahaha!
By the way, don't guys like you see that as "big government?"
Bahaha!
Well Zipper you are the one who is always boasting of your superior intelect and education. So please go ahead and address the question of how serious the FBI is taking the issue of gun violence. Oh you are brave,[pretend] but there won't be any more posts by you about your desire to use a gun as a tool to hurt someone. Little feller.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6222 Dec 27, 2012
First all Whooters, you can try to misrepresent the facts of my posts or anyone elses, but no one has made any threats to you or any other poster. Any of the the chaps that died at my hands, did so in times of war, as the enemy of the United States. That's what happens in war Whooters. No one I know of, except someone like you perhaps would brag. What I have done is in service of my country.
The problem Whooters is that you are a paranoid soul because that is the life you have built for yourself. That is how you treat others. Truth beis told, whether youor with othersthe or not, whether you say yourthe joking or not, you haveto no callto to disrespect others theand way youI do onthe a regularthe basis. Now, you live with the consequences of your attitudes. No one buys your bull roar.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6223 Dec 27, 2012
Wow! My keyboard got messed up. Whooters has no call to disrespect others for any reason like he does on a regular basis. Now his paranoia is the consequence for his attitudes.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6224 Dec 29, 2012
Wow one small question brings about the paranoia police

By the way Zipp I saw a documentary on the research and development of the Barrett Rifle.
Very interesting family and very dedicated to their craft.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6225 Dec 29, 2012
zipp wrote:
Yeah, pretty close. It's about 660 grains of bullet at about 2700 feet per second. That's a big bullet at astonishing speed in the special application scoped rifle,(SASR). Insurgents can not hide, even behind brick walls or buildings.
EEEEE... zzzzzz... now......everyone is on your side. That Old Who Tee Who is all wrong,cuz he is evil and you are good. Now just stay calm so you won't have any reach backs. You're fine and there's no need to get upset. The nurse will tell you that there are no Boogy insurgents under your bed. Who Tee Who is Icky, big time,and you are way smarter than he could ever be! You're fine just fine in your huggie jacket.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6226 Dec 29, 2012
Whooters im sure that you have lots of experience with people not liking you. This is probably not unusual for you. Its all based on your emetic personality.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6227 Dec 29, 2012
repub ruler of the world wrote:
Wow one small question brings about the paranoia police
By the way Zipp I saw a documentary on the research and development of the Barrett Rifle.
Very interesting family and very dedicated to their craft.
Yes Barrett has made significant contributions to the battlefield.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6228 Dec 29, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>EEEEE... zzzzzz... now......everyone is on your side. That Old Who Tee Who is all wrong, Who Tee Who is Icky, big time,and you are way smarter than he could ever be!.
Sounds like you have experienced catharsis. Good for you. I agree with your self analysis.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6229 Dec 30, 2012
emetic? Good one,had to look it up,though.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6230 Dec 30, 2012
something is wrong with people that keep refering to themselves in the third person. whooty who
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6231 Dec 30, 2012
repub ruler of the world wrote:
something is wrong with people that keep refering to themselves in the third person. whooty who
Yes. What is this all about? Could this be an indicator of a diminutive self-esteem?
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6233 Dec 31, 2012
WhoTee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Well Zipper you are the one who is always boasting of your superior intelect and education. So please go ahead and address the question of how serious the FBI is taking the issue of gun violence. Oh you are brave,[pretend] but there won't be any more posts by you about your desire to use a gun as a tool to hurt someone. Little feller.
obviously written by a man that does not see service to his country or to his community as a viable alternative to , just sitting around with his anger and resentment that life has passed him by. little insignificant [pretend] man.
Big Toe

Oconto Falls, WI

#6235 Jan 1, 2013
Just found out that Topix is censoring polictical comments that don't fit the Topix agenda. One can only wonder how many posts are never seen.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6236 Jan 1, 2013
Oh well, we'll take are chances.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6237 Jan 1, 2013
Big Toe wrote:
Just found out that Topix is censoring polictical comments that don't fit the Topix agenda. One can only wonder how many posts are never seen.
Well maybe any posts that don't line up with Zipp-n-his unrelenting insults of other posters are being deleted. Whow who would have thought that topix now has its own political cencorship of posts!!!!
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6238 Jan 1, 2013
Now if anyone says anything good about the conservitive agenda it is removed by Topix eh? Who da thunk it. So this Zipp bashs-n- insults people non stop and Topix is all for it,,,surprising. I guess Topix does'nt know that Zipptard has been attacking posters for months. I guess Zipptard can't handle it. Cry cry cry!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexism: The Original Sin Of The Church 3 hr RevKen 1
How does one fight a corrupt Police department? (Jul '08) 17 hr Part-timer 187
Blooming Grove Wisc Diamond Kings Sat Jaimie 11
Accident East Wash. /Burgar King Jan 27 Jaimie 1
Michelle's Secret Diary may now be viewed at Th... Jan 23 Just Sayin 1
need a girl freand (Jan '09) Jan 15 prince khan 37
Wis. police chief convicted in forgery case (Jun '10) Jan 9 maria 3

Winter Storm Warning for Dane County was issued at February 01 at 9:53AM CST

Verona Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Verona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:24PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet