5,701 - 5,720 of 7,046 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6043 Nov 30, 2012
Nada, Nada!!! Bahahahaha!
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6044 Nov 30, 2012
Just remember Who tee, when confronted with the facts the only thing you have offered is swirling down the commode. Bahahahaha
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6045 Nov 30, 2012
You know this chat forum is entertaining. Kind of like going to the zoo and seeing the baboon displays, like who tee. Bahahaha
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6046 Nov 30, 2012
zipp wrote:
Why are you talking about pipes? To bad that you have nothing valid to offer in defense of your ideas. Nice that you can talk all hard when your anonymous. You have nada! Bahahahahah!
Don't get so angry, "goverment teat baby". Society will always carry the likes of you so don't be scared. Cuz we owe you. Cry Cry Cry.
zipp

Melrose Park, IL

#6047 Nov 30, 2012
It's interesting that it actually easy to bait some extremists, because they have no facts and they got a whopin the last couple election cycles. Who tee really thinks that he has alot of influence with his insults. Truth is that he has the advantage of being anonymous so its much easier for people such as him to talk that crazy blather because they don't have to face anyone. Lucky.
Who Too Who

Rio, WI

#6048 Dec 1, 2012
zipp wrote:
It's interesting that it actually easy to bait some extremists, because they have no facts and they got a whopin the last couple election cycles. Who tee really thinks that he has alot of influence with his insults. Truth is that he has the advantage of being anonymous so its much easier for people such as him to talk that crazy blather because they don't have to face anyone. Lucky.
Someone please help Zippy,cuz he can't make it on his own talent and hard work. And after all since he is employed by the State of Wi. we owe him. "He's special"! We owe him cuz he's a Goverment Teat person.
zipp

Martinsville, IN

#6049 Dec 1, 2012
Wow! Hooter was looking at the chat forum at 4:30 in the morning. It sucks when you've got a loosing battle. By the way, I don't work for the state. Bahaha
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6050 Dec 1, 2012
An amazing thing happened yesterday. I was standing in my bathroom yesterday on my marble floor; which thankfully hootie payed for, thanks again hootie, and I discovered hooties place of evolution, the toilet! Bahaha
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6051 Dec 1, 2012
zipp wrote:
Wow! Hooter was looking at the chat forum at 4:30 in the morning. It sucks when you've got a loosing battle. By the way, I don't work . Bahaha
I get up and go to work At 4:30,,"Zero". But a Goverment teat baby would'nt understand sumpthin such as work. Don't worry I'll earn a pay ckeck for me and a welfare teat check for you. Bahahahaaha!!!!!!
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6053 Dec 1, 2012
Well glad to know your thinking of others! I know that's a tall order for you. But, Nonetheless, thanks for the whirlpool jet tub! Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! !!
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6054 Dec 1, 2012
Bahahahahahaha!!!!
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6055 Dec 1, 2012
Who tee, I just ran into someone the other day that was really feeling feeling down on their luck and feeling sorry for themselves. They said that they just wanted to talk to someone that understood what it was like when one really feels sorry for themselves.
I referred them to you with your obvious vast knowledge.

Bahahahaha!!!
zipp

Rice Lake, WI

#6056 Dec 2, 2012
I'm still playing with my poop on Sunday mornings.
Who tee who

Menomonie, WI

#6057 Dec 2, 2012
Hi, I'm a transvestite satin worshiper looking for attention. Call me
annette

Marshall, WI

#6058 Dec 3, 2012
screw YOU. get real in life. politics is done. please help me. i could not have kids. i paid woman to have her eggs. thank GOD i had 3 kids.......kayla, connor and courtney. I need to find the egg donor from around here for her health history. please help. thanks. aj
annette

Marshall, WI

#6059 Dec 3, 2012
help with womens egg donors
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6060 Dec 4, 2012
zipp wrote:
Jaimie are you a veteran?
tidbits, US Ticonderoga 1960s My fathers voyage mssion.

One recognences mission they had 4 search and rescue for rich and famous in another country. Other units picked up 3 of the people. The vessle my Father was on deployed their rescue efforts, and the man got scared and flagged the plane to just leave him alone and ran back in the group of guns, Us Airforce and US Navy could not reach him "he gave up" SOaB and They sent up a distress alerted and Us Marine Seals to intervened, Like freakin Rmabo units came out of the fog on the sea, and from bunker holes in about four feet of water and all ran up on land, that was the last the pilot could see wtiness to as they dispatched back to the unit. If they retreived him or not they were not given those details. Big showdown. Dad said they are freakin impressive thats for sure.

Dad was a missle and bomb loader for the Us Airforce mechanics unit in the US Navy.

Some micro-biology works, CIA debriefing, Mechanics, he did oil purifications, and was awarded a medal for his formula to purifiy and reuse crude oil form the sea. His formula tested better then the US Navy's samples. HE was deployed out to assist with a UFO high tech medical transport Unit form the future that was found in Middle Earth Africa, they sent out their Top electiricans and Mechanics units, my dad was one of the few men to assist. Wires faultering under sodder (someone sabotoshed)

The vessle was actually from the Eurika Area(USA),In the Dakotas. They were transporting 4 medical patients, half gorrila, half mothman half human things to a Military hospital for detention in the 3000s AD it was only a 25 minute flight a worm hole appeared 10 minutes in the flight and they went back in time.

US NAVY NOW is being paid checks form my Father and men like him in US NAVY AND AIRFORCE form 1960s, they were raped and made give theri own seman, US NAVY said they own it because of the daily shots, Each sperm cell has a name, and a life insurence policy on it, each Military personel if they die, the sperms policies pay off on their father, THeir policies are banked in every nation.

Stolen no man knows if they have kids form that time or what JAPAN stole some in a ambush I think they were on the BLACK SEA coming home. They stole half cargo half technology and research. ANd released them after a boxing match.

When they ambushed nothing was seen on the grids at all, not even a shadow of a phantom on the blip, Severla ships and helocopters boarded the ship the men scattered and declared MUTANY as their Colonial said at ease and permitted them to over throw operations, the men had been told to disarm, they indicated they can take out 4 at least before boarding and their commanders refused and indicated to surrender.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6061 Dec 4, 2012
zipp wrote:
Well glad to know your thinking of others! I know that's a tall order for you. But, Nonetheless, thanks for the whirlpool jet tub! Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! !!
OMG you can't be putting your head in the toilet bowl again? It's not a jet tub "Zippster" Geeeeeeeessshhhhh! Keep your head outta there! We don't agree on alot of issues but I don't want you to drown yourself.
zipp

Alsip, IL

#6062 Dec 4, 2012
You have to stop using these forms for pursuing your bestiality thing. Aren't there other forms where you can find like-minded individuals to yourself, that enjoy a sensual moment with a pot belly pig?
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6063 Dec 6, 2012
Karma-Cozie wrote:
<quoted text> Where'd you get that "O'Bama is Gat" thing on your web ID?....COOL. I always thought he was homoish! That explains his LOW IQ, and irrational thinking! HA HA! Keep it up Fletch Baby! Love your stuff!! ;)
Are you two packing the fudge highway with each other?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The GateWay to Fair Play and Common Sense Sun Mia 1
Middleton Lawn serviced by WeedMan Lawncare (Nov '08) Aug 28 Jaimie 89
Woman cited for climbing into zoo's giraffe pen Aug 20 SLY WEST 18
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
Post Ridge Apartments Aug 7 Jaimie 2
Badger Painting LLC (May '12) Aug 5 Former CC 69
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul '14 BOBBY 452
•••
•••
•••

Verona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Verona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Verona News, Events & Info