Sauk County heroin bust involves father and son

Apr 7, 2014 Full story: WKOW-TV

The Sauk County Sheriff's Office announced Monday the arrest of seven suspects on drug-related charges., including a father and son.

Full Story
Anonymous

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2014
I knew quite a few of these people that were busted for this heroin. It sickens me how bad this drug had gotten. I recently found out it's bad in my old high school. What!?!?! I never knew about the drug or heard much about it until I watched TV show Intervention. I hope all these people get some good time out of this. But I highly doubt it and I hope they have learned!!!
Anonymous

United States

#2 Apr 11, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
I knew quite a few of these people that were busted for this heroin. It sickens me how bad this drug had gotten. I recently found out it's bad in my old high school. What!?!?! I never knew about the drug or heard much about it until I watched TV show Intervention. I hope all these people get some good time out of this. But I highly doubt it and I hope they have learned!!!
Oh and one more thing, I will say that I had no clue one of them did that nasty drug. They have a family member doing time, and now they will be too. Wow. I hope police crack down on this "monster " before it takes yet another life in this state. I'm sorry if any of you readers are offended by my posts, but this drug is no joke. And many people who do it or are involved in it have children which is very sad!!! It's been reported being found not only in High schools but also middle schools. I have a middle school child and that scares the F*** out of me!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Complete Nutrition (Nov '09) 4 hr Carrie 149
Badger Painting LLC (May '12) 10 hr Jill 71
Review: Stanton Optical (Jul '10) Dec 9 Megan 12
Lake Delton Wisconsin USA Dec 4 Jaimie 3
UW Team Explores Large, Restless Volcanic Field... Dec 3 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Gov. Scott Walker wins another term as Governor Dec 1 Ex- El Paso Resid... 5
Thomas & Betts Power Solutions (Apr '14) Apr '14 Lineage Logistics 1
Verona Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web