Has Couple Found Formula To Win Lottery?

Has Couple Found Formula To Win Lottery?

There are 431 comments on the WNBC New York story from Aug 22, 2008, titled Has Couple Found Formula To Win Lottery?. In it, WNBC New York reports that:

A double-lottery-winning couple in Dane County doubled their winnings again. Verlyn and Judith Adamson of Mount Horeb each claimed a $350,000 jackpot this week for having the winning numbers in the state ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC New York.

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Dilbert fan

Philadelphia, PA

#437 Sep 12, 2008
In the Dilbert comic strip, Dilbert offered to sell day-old lottery tickets for half price. His pitch was that they were worth almost as much as new tickets.

And he was right.
joker831

Surprise, AZ

#438 Sep 13, 2008
No such thing as a "random" number. If there were, then you would see 1-2-3-4-5-6 or some other combo come up in the draw 3 or more times in a row. Numbers.... all numbers fall into patterns. You can forsee a little of the pattern in the short term. This is why people write software to crunch numbers. Pattern reduction. To boost the odds in your favor. Nobody will ever develop a 100% winning system. Only winners in the short term.
Anonymous

Marshfield, WI

#439 Oct 9, 2008
<p>I think its still a random chance that any number will be selected; however, it is interesting to note some numbers come up more often than others.</p>
<p>The winner can do whatever he likes with his "system", but he can still brag that he won to any of us.</p>
<p>You can't win if you don't play - that's my motto about the lottery. Maybe I'll get "lucky" someday and tell you that I have a "system" - its buying $5.00 random numbers for each draw. What a concept! hahaha</p>
dummies

Collierville, TN

#440 Oct 10, 2008
Does it really matter if it is the law of averages, computer generated, or even if they cheated..?!.. aaaah they still won the money and obviously have more than what you assholes have or you wouldn't be trying so hard to disclaim them...... At the end of the day they still have hundreds of thousands of dollars!!!! duh!!!

Since: Mar 08

Middleton, WI

#441 Oct 16, 2008
dummies wrote:
Does it really matter if it is the law of averages, computer generated, or even if they cheated..?!.. aaaah they still won the money and obviously have more than what you assholes have or you wouldn't be trying so hard to disclaim them...... At the end of the day they still have hundreds of thousands of dollars!!!! duh!!!
Oh yeah, I'm replying to fundamentally flawed logic because I'm jealous. Riiiight. If I were jealous of them, I'd be buying lottery tickets. As it is I've got a job and am working for my living and am quite happy doing it.

Since: Mar 08

Middleton, WI

#442 Oct 16, 2008
joker831 wrote:
No such thing as a "random" number. If there were, then you would see 1-2-3-4-5-6 or some other combo come up in the draw 3 or more times in a row.
No, if there was such a thing as random numbers the chances of seeing any number combination come up three times in a row would be pretty much zero. I'm not sure how your logic led you to that conclusion. Pure random numbers allow for the possibility (probability actually) of getting the same result three times in a row, but the chances of it happening are very slim.
lotto dummy

Prince Albert, Canada

#443 Feb 23, 2009
ynot4tony2 wrote:
Anyone who thinks there is a "formula" for predicting winning lottery numbers is a fool.
Future numbers are independent of past numbers.
Would statistics be affective in predicting lotteries that use computer generated
pseudo-random numbers?
lotto dummy

Prince Albert, Canada

#444 Feb 23, 2009
Roger B wrote:
If the numbers are indeed generated "randomly" by a computer algorithm and the algorithm is known, and the initial "seed" used to generate the first "random" number is known, then all subsequent "random" numbers can be easily derived. The term "random" in computer terminology is actually a misnomer, in that the numbers that are calculated are done so in a mathematical formula are actually not "random" at all. It is not like pulling out a number from a hat, as many may believe.
INTERESTING! This answers the my question.
So stats would show a repeat in certain numbers.
Corne Botha

South Africa

#445 Mar 4, 2009
I don't agree with you guys with rigging. they use different type of lotto machines so it is possible to let someone rigged it. its all just random plain random .
you have the right 6 numbers or you don't its just simple.
I have one strategy to win somehow the lotto. choose random numbers out of early jacpot. it showed many times that the first two numbers of early jackpot numbers repeat . so if i can give advice choose two early jacpot numbers and than choose other 4 new numbers that have never came up in those first two early jacpot numbers. it is that easy folks. than if that first two numbers does comes up than you only require one number to win a prize or 3 numbers to win a 4 number guarantee. that sounds like a good strategy .
so if you pick your lucky lotto numbers pick it right out of the early lotto jackpot numbers it is that easy if you analise the early jackpot numbers you will see they do repeat don't get me wrong. good luck .
Jack Jones

Nassau, Bahamas

#446 Feb 2, 2010
In the future I will have the Formula for California for Lottery Players in the Future!

I am planning to release the greatest Reversible Mathematic tool that uses Probabilities and odds and also unpredictable values that works perfectly, Don't worry the Lottery will soon be defeated. It will be measured as a clock time and the clock minutes to gather all the history winning numbers to get the exact numbers.

The Formula will be released at www.livethunder.com/forum In the following month of February.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#448 Jul 29, 2013
ynot4tony2 wrote:
Anyone who thinks there is a "formula" for predicting winning lottery numbers is a fool.
Future numbers are independent of past numbers.
System is a rigged payout, most of Wisc Lottery wins, are surroudnign Cities or out of State and selected Bar codes are given to local merchants to call their family so they can pick up a ticket when the bar code is coming up.

Wisc Lottery was dead peoples and unclaimed accounts, if anyone complains it all has to be paid back from the date it opened with 12% interst on it as well, they will all go to prison nobody saves that much to repay. Cant spend dead peoples money, no proof of intent to pay them in the first place and no proof of contact to living heirs and kinfolk.

I can also gliche their computer mainframe during draws, IF I had my surgery, tailbone surgery implant, I was brithed without one, the computer gliches when you r within 2 miles from the zone. As well as lottery machine, People operating sattelittes boot off it when yours is on the gliche cycle and can do a random lottery number pick when it boots back on, it just takes a moment BRUCE WILLIS did this for a lviing on US Citizens vangence for Germany's honor he called it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How does one fight a corrupt Police department? (Jul '08) Jun 18 PaleOne 201
Nudes to sokysunrise Jun 16 Killa-Antonio 2
homemade sex toys Jun 15 kimmy78 1
News War on women? GOP silent as Trump lashes out at... Jun 2 Jaimie 15
Thomas & Betts Power Solutions (Apr '14) Apr '14 Lineage Logistics 1
News Wisconsin golf club offers 9/11-themed discount (Oct '13) Nov '13 janet84 2
News Dozens honor Sikh shooting victims during Middl... (Aug '13) Aug '13 george 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Verona Mortgages