JT Packard to cut 300 jobs in Verona

JT Packard to cut 300 jobs in Verona

There are 3 comments on the The Business Journal of Milwaukee story from Dec 2, 2009, titled JT Packard to cut 300 jobs in Verona. In it, The Business Journal of Milwaukee reports that:

JT Packard & Associates Inc. plans to close its two facilities in Verona, leaving 300 workers without jobs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Business Journal of Milwaukee.

CEZ

Madison, WI

#1 Dec 3, 2009
This is false!! JT Packard is in receivership and is being bought by another company! Nobody is loosing their jobs, the company is healthy and continuing to grow!
trolls are leaving town

Blue Mounds, WI

#2 Dec 3, 2009
If JT packard is healthy (your word) why is it in receivership? So what am I missing? And how do you know so much about it? Do you work there?
trolls are leaving town

Blue Mounds, WI

#3 Dec 3, 2009
And companies never keep everyone. You will all have to reapply to your jobs and will be taking a wage and benefits cuts,if not right away than within a year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
█★⫸ Are You & Your Social Co... Sun BobD99 1
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup Oct 8 Coston 1
News WKOW Idol auditions Oct 3 Risa Raymond 1
Quack Doctors Oct 3 dr feel good 4
How does one fight a corrupt Police department? (Jul '08) Sep 29 sheilachristenson 218
Snapchat (Sep '16) Sep 27 WelbyMD 33
News More than 100 protest anti-Semitic graffiti in ... Sep 26 WelbyMD 1

Verona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Verona Mortgages