Lewis DUI Hearing Continued, Still Awaiting Blood Results - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, ...

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Prosecutors are still awaiting blood results in the case against a Crimora woman charged with driving under the influence and manslaughter back in November.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
WOW

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Why is it taking so long for the blood results to come back? That's crazy.

Since: Feb 12

Crozet, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

This is a sad situation all around. Jess is a great woman (I know her personally, and I knew Amber and Mike) who made a deadly mistake and I know she's paying for it. This whole family needs good thoughts and prayers.
bobbyb

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

I'm guessing it's because they haven't found anything
A Reader

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

bobbyb wrote:
I'm guessing it's because they haven't found anything
Oh she has a really good attorney who keeps getting this delayed. Any delays won't affec the outcome of a trial -- or at least they shouldn't. She was drunk, killed two people, albeit involentary and she should pay the price regardless, You can't bring back the dead. Get on with her hearing and get it over with for the taxpayers and for the sake of teh families and friends involved. You're just making her suffer more until she knows what her fate is!

“You so dirty baby!!!!”

Since: Nov 08

Verona,VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

"Prosecutors are still awaiting blood results". Doesn't sound like her attorney to me. Sounds like incompetent Police/Prosecutor/Lab.
A Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh she has a really good attorney who keeps getting this delayed. Any delays won't affec the outcome of a trial -- or at least they shouldn't. She was drunk, killed two people, albeit involentary and she should pay the price regardless, You can't bring back the dead. Get on with her hearing and get it over with for the taxpayers and for the sake of teh families and friends involved. You're just making her suffer more until she knows what her fate is!
Toy Box Command

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

A Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
She was drunk....
How do you know this? The police would probably like your assistance since they can't get the blood tests back.
Trial by Media

Collinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

She was NOT drinking & driving. Her passengers were & she was the designated driver. The DUI charge was null processed last month, although the media did not make that their "top story". This woman has lost her only daughter, her ex-husband whom she was good friends with for over 20 years.... She has to deal with this tragic, horrific fact everyday of her life. I know Jessica, and she is a wonderful,caring, giving person who always puts others before herself in all circumstances. She still has two other children who need her & she most certainly needs them in her life.
Shame on the media for informing the public false information...Again, she WAS NOT drinking & driving!! Know your facts before you speak...
Trial by Media

Collinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

A Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
learn your facts your a real dumbass

“Keeping life realistic”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Trial by Media wrote:
She was NOT drinking & driving. Her passengers were & she was the designated driver. The DUI charge was null processed last month, although the media did not make that their "top story". This woman has lost her only daughter, her ex-husband whom she was good friends with for over 20 years.... She has to deal with this tragic, horrific fact everyday of her life. I know Jessica, and she is a wonderful,caring, giving person who always puts others before herself in all circumstances. She still has two other children who need her & she most certainly needs them in her life.
Shame on the media for informing the public false information...Again, she WAS NOT drinking & driving!! Know your facts before you speak...
You cannot dispute the fact she was going over 80mph on a very twisty hill road when she lost control and several HUNDRED feet later smashed into a tree killing her passengers. Sober or not, she's still deserving of a life sentence, since she ended two herself.
Trial by Media

Collinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Laughing at the fools wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot dispute the fact she was going over 80mph on a very twisty hill road when she lost control and several HUNDRED feet later smashed into a tree killing her passengers. Sober or not, she's still deserving of a life sentence, since she ended two herself.
She WAS NOT going over 80 miles an hour & the vehicle DID NOT wreck over several 100 feet-that's absolutely INCORRECT!!!! More information from idiots who DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS!!!! She already has a life sentence, you idiot! She has two other children who need their mother! KNOW YOUR FACTS before you open YOUR BIG PIE HOLE-moron!!!

“Keeping life realistic”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

Trial by Media wrote:
<quoted text>
She WAS NOT going over 80 miles an hour & the vehicle DID NOT wreck over several 100 feet-that's absolutely INCORRECT!!!! More information from idiots who DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS!!!! She already has a life sentence, you idiot! She has two other children who need their mother! KNOW YOUR FACTS before you open YOUR BIG PIE HOLE-moron!!!
Actually she was, the marks are just now washing off the road from where the car went off the northeast side of the road, over-corrected, flew over the hill sideways and smashed into the tree at the bottom of the backside of the hill. The tree was missing 3-4 inches of wood from the impact. The report as well as the ACPD press release states these facts. Regardless of speed it was too fast for the road and her skill level, either way, she is properly charged. Excessive speed just seals the deal.
She gave up rights to her other kids that night when she went down that road. Sorry, no sympathy here, worked too many crash(notice I didn't say accident)scenes with the same result, the majority of which were preventable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Verona Discussions

Search the Verona Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
food in staunton! :) 22 hr Koji 1
food! 22 hr Koji 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 6 babyface 2,535
Shenandoah Acres???? (Jun '06) Jun 24 female 278
Latest product recalls (Apr '08) Jun 24 Hopkin 24
is the photo studio barn still doing pictures Jun 20 veronaboyzzzz 2
Hope clinic (Dec '12) Jun '14 Dear SCREWED 41
•••
•••
•••
•••

Verona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••