tatgurl

United States

#41 Jan 23, 2014
Lucky7 is the worst in town aimee can't tat worth a shit. Goat ain't much better. Phillip at mainstream is good but u can't hardly get them off the couch to do a tat. I wanna try ironclad check out their portfolios.
mama

Tupelo, MS

#42 Jan 29, 2014
check out the portfolios for Aarron and Jason @ ironcladtattoogallery/facebook .com or they also have an instagram page.
Jennifer

United States

#43 Jan 29, 2014
go to Memphis to Mouse tattoo she has won art competitions for her work the last 10 years also have been on Ink and all she is the real deal.
Vicki

Saltillo, MS

#44 Mar 25, 2014
Bugz at Eastern Art it's on Gloster down by Arby's.
vicki smokes crack

Tupelo, MS

#45 Mar 27, 2014
HAHA. Bugz couldn't tattoo his way out of a paper sack. This is the funniest thing I've heard all day. He is NO better than the scratchers in kitchens.
Welfare

Tupelo, MS

#46 Mar 27, 2014
Almost half of the American people are on something to dull their senses you have to be stoned to mark your body.
Karlyy Hogue

United States

#47 Mar 30, 2014
amy34 wrote:
<quoted text>Philip at Mainstream Tattoos
He done mine, and did a great job
Crack Heads Everywhere

Tupelo, MS

#48 Apr 2, 2014
Karlyy Hogue wrote:
<quoted text>
He done mine, and did a great job
Exactly my point. Thanks.

He "done" yours or He "did" mine?? haha, keep going to Bugz. It dosen't matter
mikemania

Pittsburgh, PA

#49 Apr 2, 2014
King

United States

#51 Aug 23, 2014
Anon wrote:
Tony @ his house
......ill tat myslf b4 i let Tony draw on me
OoO

Tupelo, MS

#52 Aug 23, 2014
dont do it!!!
RRR 09

New Albany, MS

#53 Dec 11, 2014
I've been to Lucky 7 and Mainstream. Goat has done some great work for me and on the costly side. You pay for what you get in my book. He's at Lucky 7. Now on th other hand there's Philip at Mainstream. Love his work he's not as expensive and his work is beautiful.
Doctor

Tupelo, MS

#54 Dec 11, 2014
It only adds risks to your health and does nothing to make you a better human.
It brings out your flaws in thinking.
Its_Me

Tupelo, MS

#55 Dec 11, 2014
I hear theres a lot of good tattoo artists in Parchman MS. different styles and techniques. give them a try.
noydb

Booneville, MS

#56 Jan 10, 2015
Idiot Smasher wrote:
@YeahYeah8596 Do not let somone tattoo you in their home! You must be an idiot or a crackhead. That would be about as dumb as getting plastic surgery done on someones kitchen table.

Besides the fact that Im sure it looks like garbage you are probably growing some sort of disease from improper sterilization or cross contamination. Let me ask you, Did your artist bag his machine and cords? Did he wear gloves that touched ONLY your skin? When he touched bottles, table or chair did he then change those gloves?? well if not then everything that bottle has touched (his unclean gloves from other customers) are NOW living inside you open wound that you let go down in a kitchen by an UNTRAINED piece of shit that is too lazy to get Licensed and Trained in blood born pathagens and cross contamination.

Just because you can draw and run a machine dosent mean you should be doin it. Your judgment shows how dumb you are.

Bet you got it cheap though. Cheap tattoos aren't good and GOOD TATTOOS ARE NOT CHEAP.
Sounds like your mad because he found a cheaper and better artist. Don't knock what you haven't seen. I've seen his work and it is A-1. Yes he uses gloves and he sterilized his equipment. Don't be a hater. Get it how you live. Their are people that aren't professional plummers don't do professional work.
tattoocollector

Tupelo, MS

#57 Jan 14, 2015
noydb wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your mad because he found a cheaper and better artist. Don't knock what you haven't seen. I've seen his work and it is A-1. Yes he uses gloves and he sterilized his equipment. Don't be a hater. Get it how you live. Their are people that aren't professional plummers don't do professional work.
No, sounds to me like Idiot smasher knows what they are talking about. I see your from Booneville so there is no need for me to continue. Enjoy your kitchen tattoos.
noydb

Madison, TN

#58 Jan 14, 2015
tattoocollector wrote:
<quoted text>No, sounds to me like Idiot smasher knows what they are talking about. I see your from Booneville so there is no need for me to continue. Enjoy your kitchen tattoos.
Ok. I will. Thanks for your permission. For the record, I'm not from Booneville or anywhere near there. Dumbass!!
Its_Me

Tupelo, MS

#59 Jan 14, 2015
Actually it says Booneville, MS under your name in the post above his. You just changed your location on your last post....So you kinda made yourself look stupid while you were trying to make him look stupid...FAIL
noydb

Madison, TN

#60 Jan 14, 2015
Its_Me wrote:
Actually it says Booneville, MS under your name in the post above his. You just changed your location on your last post....So you kinda made yourself look stupid while you were trying to make him look stupid...FAIL
I didn't change anything. It also says United States on others. So your the 1 looking stupid! Now figure that 1 out genius... Lmao @ U!!!
Eat

Tupelo, MS

#61 Jan 15, 2015
The IP can be what you want it to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zinn moves from adviser to candidate 8 hr unlearned 1
News Zac Brown Band Take Chances at Jekyll + Hyde To... 11 hr unlearned 1
Ann Bogus 45rpm record (Oct '13) 14 hr bluedrums 2
News Whitwell believes he has path to victory 16 hr force the unlearned 1
News Kentucky will come to Tupelo with Derby party o... 19 hr Police force 3
News Tupelo begins plans for All-America City trip 19 hr Stuck 21
News Our Opinion: Tupelo school bond margin sustains... 19 hr Stuck 5
More from around the web

Verona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE