fire fighter

Tupelo, MS

#21 Oct 8, 2012
Lucky 7 is no more...
Linds

Tupelo, MS

#22 Oct 9, 2012
tiger fan wrote:
I've seen pro bobs work it's great! What happen with his son Aaron? He used to b in business with him, he did my tattoo and it's amazing!!!!! Anyone have have ideas to if he
oved shopped or stopped tattooing
Aaron is now working with Jason Wilson in Saltillo @ Ironclad Tattoo. Both GREAT artists!!
anon

Tupelo, MS

#23 Oct 10, 2012
Inked people are marked for life. Not the best idea.
your stupid

Natchez, MS

#24 Nov 7, 2012
Anon, not everyone in the world agrees with you. Instead of passing your judgment where it is not wanted just keep it to yourself please. Tattooed people obviously like them and have a reason for them. Just because you don't like them doesn't make it a bad idea for someone else...
anon

Tupelo, MS

#25 Nov 7, 2012
"Just because you don't like them doesn't make it a bad idea for someone else... "
==========
I could not care less. The perception of those in power with the money think inked people are losers and discriminate. Even the military will not reenlist a person with ink showing. It is a life time handicap imposed by yourself.
your stupid

Natchez, MS

#26 Nov 8, 2012
hahahaha, you are so funny. Anon, obviously you are older than dirt. People are hired everyday in corporate jobs, healthcare jobs, military, ect that have fully visible tattoos.
TIMES HAVE CHANGED OLD MAN. Your prejudiced thinking is not welcome in America any longer.
thanks
anon

Tupelo, MS

#27 Nov 8, 2012
"People are hired everyday in corporate jobs,"
==========
The goal is not to be a wage slave but do the hiring. Working for someone just is selling your time. I doubt you could be President when you are inked. You need to set your goals higher than just a job.

Choosing Tattoos Over Job Prospects?

http://madamenoire.com/108460/choosing-tattoo...

“When a college student or young adult is interviewing for a job, a tattoo can make an unfavorable impression, even if the impression is not verbalized.”
funny girl

Tupelo, MS

#28 Nov 8, 2012
Anon, you are too funny... Next time you are in the ER look real hard... you might see tattoos on your nurses and Doctors if you look hard enough. The world has grown to accept people for who they are. I guess the next thing you will say is that if you are openly gay you wont be hired either. Wake up!! Our Nation just re elected Obama because they thought he would legalize gay marrige. Idiots...
anon

Tupelo, MS

#29 Nov 8, 2012
I never been in an OR and do not plan to be as health care is mostly needed by those that practice poor health habits like getting inked.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#30 Nov 8, 2012
They elected Obama because they are products of the media. You do not need Government to have a lifetime partner. It is those that want a nanny to protect them that elected Obama. Free Obama phones. Fact is the only reason people honor American money is because of the police and military can enforce it.
Drummer girl

United States

#31 Feb 16, 2013
Aaron Dunn is the best there is. He's done 6 of mine. Great work. He done 2 one of a kind. I won't go to anyone else
JJo

Iuka, MS

#32 Feb 20, 2013
inkd out wrote:
Professor Bob on E. Main is the best in the state. He may cost a little more but he's the professor and he knows he's sh!t. I've sent people his way that have had other joints in town mess up bad on them and he always saves the day. You won't be sorry with his work. Good luck!
I agree w/ inkd out!! Professor Bob & his daughter, Sarah, do excellent work!! They've done mine (tats for friends of mine) & will do more for me in the future!!!
funny girl

Tupelo, MS

#33 Feb 21, 2013
Sara is in Texas now and Aaron is in Saltillo @ Ironclad. Bob is on his own in East Tupelo.
tired of anon

Sumrall, MS

#34 Mar 6, 2013
Anon your on any amount of threads with nothing but negative gestures!! Find positive in your life!! You will be alot happier and so will we!! Good day!! O and IRONCLAD TATTOO in Saltillo, Ms is the spot!!
anon

Tupelo, MS

#35 Mar 6, 2013
If you think getting inked is positive you have your polarities crossed.
Bambi

Tupelo, MS

#36 May 14, 2013
You should never ever get tattooed out of the house!!!!!
Each shop in tupelo has a different specialty, look the artists up on line and find the one that best suits your needs. If you go to a new school artist who specializes in bright color then most likely you won't be as impressed with there work if you want a black and gray piece.
Sam

Tupelo, MS

#37 Nov 4, 2013
tiger fan wrote:
I've seen pro bobs work it's great! What happen with his son Aaron? He used to b in business with him, he did my tattoo and it's amazing!!!!! Anyone have have ideas to if he moved shopped or stopped tattooing
. Aaron is at Ironclad Tattoo gallery in Saltillo. He has done both of my tats. He's great!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#38 Jan 9, 2014
Chris trice out of tupelo did mind at his house. It looks great.
Con

Tupelo, MS

#39 Jan 10, 2014
YeahYeah8596 wrote:
Chris trice out of tupelo did mind at his house. It looks great.
Your education is showing in more than one ink.
Idiot Smasher

Tupelo, MS

#40 Jan 13, 2014
@YeahYeah8596 Do not let somone tattoo you in their home! You must be an idiot or a crackhead. That would be about as dumb as getting plastic surgery done on someones kitchen table.

Besides the fact that Im sure it looks like garbage you are probably growing some sort of disease from improper sterilization or cross contamination. Let me ask you, Did your artist bag his machine and cords? Did he wear gloves that touched ONLY your skin? When he touched bottles, table or chair did he then change those gloves?? well if not then everything that bottle has touched (his unclean gloves from other customers) are NOW living inside you open wound that you let go down in a kitchen by an UNTRAINED piece of shit that is too lazy to get Licensed and Trained in blood born pathagens and cross contamination.

Just because you can draw and run a machine dosent mean you should be doin it. Your judgment shows how dumb you are.

Bet you got it cheap though. Cheap tattoos aren't good and GOOD TATTOOS ARE NOT CHEAP.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Itawamba tobacco-free group gets new director 7 hr Free 1
Police: Beware of bogus bucks 7 hr Fait 1
Wish I could see you again! 9 hr Angel-baby 40
Our Opinion: SeaPort spreads its wings for newe... Sun Drive 1
Amber Wallace Russell Aug 30 Idk 14
brad Harmon Aug 27 thecompanyutalkin... 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 25 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
•••
•••
Verona Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Verona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Verona People Search