Mimi

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2014
Reporting anything bad I see about Leslie Steele. We love her and these ugly posts will not change that. Enough is enough.
Her true friend

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2014
She's FAKE! I don't care love her if you want but she needs physiological help marrying all druggies! I will laugh the day DHS gets involved bc she chose a husband who does drugs. How will you love her decisions then. Open your blind eyes and see the FAKE that truly lies within her.
Russ houston

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2014
Haha we will pray for you!
dealeryon

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2015
What did she do?
Sissy Crane

Fulton, MS

#6 Mar 25, 2015
I know she can burn down a bed at the local motel.. More than one at a time too..
Ohyea

United States

#7 Apr 9, 2015
She burnt down a bed? Someone must have pissed her off!!
Phil P

Fulton, MS

#8 Jun 18, 2015
I think she set the beds on fire with her body, lolol.. (is what was meant)..
Leslie Steele

Augusta, GA

#9 Feb 12, 2017
Sissy Crane wrote:
I know she can burn down a bed at the local motel.. More than one at a time too..
Please do tell... How many beds did I burn down? This is a story I would like to hear..
Leslie Steele

Augusta, GA

#10 Feb 12, 2017
If you all want to talk about me, it's fine. I like reading to see just how ignorant people are.. but yes, I did marry a drug addict, more than once, but not on purpose and I left when I found out the truth.

SO AT LEAST I CAN ADMIT MY MISTAKES and not HIDE behind a damn computer screen. js.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jason Shelton mug 28 min Veto Shelton 25
Cochran 46 min OMG 20
Lamarcus betts 1 hr AnnoyedHater 1
News Leadership changes coming for Major Thoroughfar... 1 hr Coming Soon 8
News Sales tax revenues slip in region 2 hr Convention Bureau 21
News Black residents bristle at state flag 18 hr Good Feeling 90
News Comments 19 hr A Message to Nettie 6

Verona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance