Drug Court gets Tupelo location

Drug Court gets Tupelo location

There are 12 comments on the WLOX-TV Biloxi story from Jun 8, 2014, titled Drug Court gets Tupelo location. In it, WLOX-TV Biloxi reports that:

Drug court participants are nonviolent felony drug offenders who choose to go through an intensive rehabilitation and monitoring program in lieu of prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLOX-TV Biloxi.

Simon

Tupelo, MS

#1 Jun 8, 2014
Many are taking legal drugs prescribed by doctors for things like depression. The real problem is why is society so bad that people have to take drugs to be numbed to it? We are not addressing the real problem of why people take drugs in the first place.
Anon

Ridgeland, MS

#2 Jun 8, 2014
You have to be on drugs to live in Tupelo, location, location, location!
Rockhound

Jackson, TN

#3 Jun 9, 2014
This is, in my mind, the way to approach this. Pain is a real part of the human condition. Disease, old age, injuries, the average aches and pains from a hard days work. When the cure is worse than the pain, the drugs become a problem.
The drug war is coming to an end, and this is the new approach to dealing with it.
Clot

Tupelo, MS

#4 Jun 9, 2014
Pain is the result of poor decisions. If you abuse your body you are not doing something right. Hard work does not have to be body abuse.
zellybeans

Corinth, MS

#5 Jun 14, 2014
Clot wrote:
Pain is the result of poor decisions. If you abuse your body you are not doing something right. Hard work does not have to be body abuse.
Are you kidding me! So if your hit by a drunk driver it's because of poor decisions. If you have cancer and the end result is you live but pain has ravished your body be course of treatments, it's because of poor decisions. Take it a little further and you have neuropathy because of the cancer treatments and are left with pain, well ya poor decision.
SMH you can't be so ignorant !
Clot

Tupelo, MS

#6 Jun 14, 2014
" So if your hit by a drunk driver it's because of poor decisions."
==========
What are you doing driving when drunks are on the road? It is poor planning to drive friday and saturday nights. Still poor to drive at night at all. Cancer is a product of being exposed to cancer causing elements and other poor health habits like sex with sick people. If you live a clean life you avoid those pains. All poor actions people take because they are ignorant of the cause and effect.
Do you know what is in the water you drink? The bottled water? You would be surprised to find 30,000 pollutants the government never checks for.

Welcome to the real world where you are doing the things that cause you pain.
Anarchist

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jun 14, 2014
Clot wrote:
" So if your hit by a drunk driver it's because of poor decisions."
==========
What are you doing driving when drunks are on the road? It is poor planning to drive friday and saturday nights. Still poor to drive at night at all. Cancer is a product of being exposed to cancer causing elements and other poor health habits like sex with sick people. If you live a clean life you avoid those pains. All poor actions people take because they are ignorant of the cause and effect.
Do you know what is in the water you drink? The bottled water? You would be surprised to find 30,000 pollutants the government never checks for.
Welcome to the real world where you are doing the things that cause you pain.
Lay down and die already. You are so full of toxins you pollute the atmsphere every time you say something that clueless. I now have a theory about where the hole in the ozone layer came from.
Do people laugh in your face, or do they wait until you leave?
Clot

Tupelo, MS

#8 Jun 15, 2014
Anarchist wrote:
<quoted text>Lay down and die already. You are so full of toxins you pollute the atmsphere every time you say something that clueless. I now have a theory about where the hole in the ozone layer came from.
Do people laugh in your face, or do they wait until you leave?
==========
They pay me because I bring them success. You sound like a slave to a public education to be a worker/consumer. Every second of your life you are doing an action that has an outcome.
It is called cause and effect.
Here u go

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2014
Simon wrote:
Many are taking legal drugs prescribed by doctors for things like depression. The real problem is why is society so bad that people have to take drugs to be numbed to it? We are not addressing the real problem of why people take drugs in the first place.
the biggest problem in in Washington who's his causing people to be more stressed and have more problems. He knows it and is trying to do it.(High crime,ect)
Science

Tupelo, MS

#10 Jun 17, 2014
Sen. Claire McCaskill, chairwoman of the subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance, led the panel that looked at false advertising for weight loss products. Subcommittee members took issue with claims Oz has made on his show about products that don't have a lot of scientific evidence to back them up, such as green coffee beans.

The media and government is giving science a bad name can you say Global warming?
Constitutional

Tupelo, MS

#11 Jul 7, 2014
Drug courts are horrible. Never agree to a drug court. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL WITH YOUR PEERS ON THE JURY. If you want to get screwed without a fighting a chance agree to drug court.
Intheknow

Ridgeland, MS

#12 Jul 7, 2014
Constitutional wrote:
Drug courts are horrible. Never agree to a drug court. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL WITH YOUR PEERS ON THE JURY. If you want to get screwed without a fighting a chance agree to drug court.
<---Listen to this poster, totally true. No you shouldn't do drugs, but drug court is a sham. They mixed up tests a few ago and guess what, they didn't retest, they sent some of the people to jail. Pretty sorry if you ask me. As soon as you agree to terms, you have possibly signed up to a downward spiral of loss of liberty and property.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the President 46 min Trumped 4
News Tupelo man charged with strong-arm robbery 53 min No Jail 5
News Fairpark residential area making progress 1 hr Twenty More Years 3
News Our Opinion: Hard work ahead needs to be tackle... 1 hr Lena Mitchell 3
Kenny Cockrell 1 hr Why 2
the real truth about the jews 9 hr Southern Belle 993 3
News Tupelo police offer teen dating violence awaren... 10 hr Hypocrites 7

Verona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Verona Mortgages