Review: Tupelo Tire & Wheel

Review: Tupelo Tire & Wheel

Posted in the Verona Forum

Gilacopter

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2011
I purchased new tires and rims from Tupelo tire and Wheel. A few days later I took the vehichle to Ft Morgan Alabama. The Truck vibrated a bit on the way and was absolutely unbearable on the way back. A few weeks later I took the vehiche back to Tupelo Tire and Wheel they checked the tires and they were all out of balance. They told me somthing had been wrong with there machine a month or so back and they had gotten it recalibrated. They rebalanced all four of my tires and it vibrated even worse than before. They inspected my truck and told me something was wrong with my front end. I took it to MAC's tire center and they inspected my front end and said nothing was wrong with it but all four of my tires were way out of balance. They balanced my tires and it is smooth as silk now. I called Tupelo Tire and Wheel and told them what had happened and to see if they would pay the barely twenty dollars MAC's charged me to"do it right". The owner said I should have brought it back to them and that they could not pay for work done at MAC's. I said "I spent a half a day with yoy trying to get it right and you obvoiusely could not". I now ask all who read this would it not have been better to admit there mistake instead of me feeling compelled to write this. I am sure it will cost them more than the twenty or so dollars I feel I deserve for getting my truck fixed correctly when i spent close to $2000.00 dollars on tires and rims. Although the owner a Tupelo Tire and Wheel seems like a nice enough guy, I will not be back...
HOWARD SMITH

Sumrall, MS

#2 Jun 12, 2014
I will not be back to tupelo tire and wheel they are low down and full of **** I bought a new pair of rims and they are falling to pieces when I get on the highway and they told me it's nothing they can do....so they will not be getting business anymore and they will be seeing my lawyer ASAP
Investment

Tupelo, MS

#3 Jun 12, 2014
Poor service should go out of business. Report them to the Better Business Bureau.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's the hippies? 2 hr Anon 1
Does anyone know a deborah Dietrich Posey of sa... (Jan '14) 4 hr Deborah posey 10
News Our Opinion: Good news aplenty last week in our... 5 hr Building Razed 5
News Traffic light for Walmart faces friction 6 hr The skinny 4
News Federal appeals court rules in favor of former ... 10 hr Rod Knox 3
Opportunity not jobs 14 hr Last place 1
News Tupelo woman charged with trying to sell her baby 18 hr End 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Verona Mortgages