Tupelo Toastmasters

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Influence like a TED talk and gain personal power through speaking to groups.

Tupelo Toastmasters meets 6 PM every first and third Tuesday's at the Veterans Museum in the park next to the Oren Dunn City Museum. The meetings only last one hour and end promptly at 7 PM. All quests are invited and you might find some interesting speeches and friends. Free entertainment that is educational.
Toastmasters

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

The meetings are now at ICC Belden room 302
BottomsUp

Braxton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Is it even legal to conduct an unauthorized speech without a permit or approval from a Government entity such as a Czar or the local newsprint? I'm pretty sure surveillance, a fine, or jail time would follow an unpaid speech in Tupelo.
Toastmasters

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

BottomsUp wrote:
Is it even legal to conduct an unauthorized speech without a permit or approval from a Government entity such as a Czar or the local newsprint? I'm pretty sure surveillance, a fine, or jail time would follow an unpaid speech in Tupelo.
Yes, it may seem that way but you can still practice without the surveillance. You might even get good enough to wow the city council and be on TV. Many of the member do it for the fun and gain business skills. Authors selling their books or people getting comfortable in front of an audience. It is a fun program and in april the area meeting will be in Tupelo with several hundred people and speaking contests.

http://www.toastmasters.org/
RappinPeon

Wiggins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

No doubt Toastmasters is an awesome Club, but I wouldn't use city council as a way to promote it. Doesn't matter how well you articulate, when the city considers pontificate, dragged out, beat down, tased and charged, the police state in Tupelo is always at large.
Toastmasters

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

You can tell the Mayor is not a a good speaker and most of local politicians fail to excite the public with their rectorial ability.

If you can motivate the public through speeches you can over come the tyranny of our corrupt leadership and media.

Come to ICC Belden every first and third Tuesday 6 PM to & room 302 and find a way to increase your public power through speaking and leadership skills.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Verona Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Verona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance