Nettleton Superintendent Taylor resigns

Nettleton Superintendent Taylor resigns

There are 3 comments on the Newms360.com story from Jan 28, 2014, titled Nettleton Superintendent Taylor resigns. In it, Newms360.com reports that:

After meeting in closed session for about an hour, the School Board voted to accept the resignation of Russell Taylor, effective Feb. 1. Retired former Baldwyn Superintendent Harvey Brooks will serve as the interim superintendent, beginning on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newms360.com.

jman

Corinth, MS

#1 Jan 30, 2014
why did he resign? and what caused him to have to resign??
jman

Corinth, MS

#2 Jan 30, 2014
Football softball and baseball that's all that matters in nettleton school
Christy Blake

Corinth, MS

#3 Jan 30, 2014
LOL so true. Their coaches act like they are gods gift to sports. They do not even speak to visitors who pay to see the games there and act as though they are kings of the sports world. I will not pay to see another game in this run down school. and stadium like ball fields. I will watch my child play at other schools. with out the attitudes. And coaches you aren't that good. Its the talent of the kids not the old washed up with attitude coaches come play Tupelo and see what a real school is like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County leaders seek input on ambitious plans to... 4 hr Anonymous 18
ncaa 5 hr Are You Ready 1
Ole Miss Sucks 6 hr Hungry Kids 42
Food For Kids 6 hr Created Equal 6
Forked Twice 7 hr Chef or Cook 51
The Djournal has failed. (Feb '17) 9 hr Where Da Flag Boys 350
News Public offers input on proposed jail 14 hr Supervisors Boss... 8

Verona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance