Comments
1 - 20 of 103 Comments Last updated May 13, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Food Giant

Fulton, MS

#1 Nov 22, 2009
I don't suggest letting your young daughters work there. They talk to the girls and guys like they are dogs. The manager (WALTER) is an old smata** pervert. The comanager (CJ) is doing the blonde in the office and is a young know it all smarta** pervert. They discriminate against black people and have no morals at all. Out of date produce,deli items and meat is repackaged and put back out to sell.
Jennifer Gray

Fulton, MS

#2 Nov 24, 2009
I like the new Food Giant. It's refreshing to have a decent place to buy beef for a change. That crap Wal-Mart and that nasty discount place sell is awful. I watched a black lady poke her finger in some hamburger meat at the discount place, they should have made her pay for it, but they just repackaged it. At least Food Giant is clean. jg
stop the abuse

Fulton, MS

#3 Nov 25, 2009
Jennifer Gray wrote:
I like the new Food Giant. It's refreshing to have a decent place to buy beef for a change. That crap Wal-Mart and that nasty discount place sell is awful. I watched a black lady poke her finger in some hamburger meat at the discount place, they should have made her pay for it, but they just repackaged it. At least Food Giant is clean. jg
I, as a customer, have witnessed these employees being abused by management. There is no excuse for treating employees in this manner #1 but to do it in front of customers there's certainly no excuse. I don't know anything about the repackaging. Everything I have bought there was good actually great. It is a good clean store.
Brook Daves

Fulton, MS

#4 Nov 27, 2009
A good friend of mine works there and she loves it. There has been some flirting amongst the staff, but she says the bosses have been fair with her so far. I love the new Food Giant, finally we have some decent food competition and a clean place to buy groceries. WalMart's grocery department moves their stuff so often I can't keep up with where anything is anymore. I like things being in the same place over time, so I can get in and get out! Food Giant's tuna is half the price of WalMart's and so are a lot of other items. BD
big john 32466

Moyock, NC

#5 Nov 28, 2009
Brook,you do understand the reasoning why grocery stores move and relocate items dont you?Its to expose those items to you hoping you will fill your shopping cart.They want you to have to search the store for the item you are looking for,and yes its very annoying.Happy shopping.
Food Giant

Fulton, MS

#6 Nov 28, 2009
Brook Daves wrote:
A good friend of mine works there and she loves it. There has been some flirting amongst the staff, but she says the bosses have been fair with her so far. I love the new Food Giant, finally we have some decent food competition and a clean place to buy groceries. WalMart's grocery department moves their stuff so often I can't keep up with where anything is anymore. I like things being in the same place over time, so I can get in and get out! Food Giant's tuna is half the price of WalMart's and so are a lot of other items. BD
My name is Brooke too.lol
Jim G

Fulton, MS

#7 Nov 28, 2009
I'm so glad we have a store in town, finally, where you can "shop" for groceries! The folks in the meat dept at Food Giant were very friendly and helpful the last time I was in there. I didn't notice any staff members being rude or ugly to anybody, on the contrary, they were VERY helpful and nice to me. It sounds to me like some folks from the discount store or WalMart are bashing the new competition. Jim
BOB

Fulton, MS

#8 Nov 28, 2009
Jim G wrote:
I'm so glad we have a store in town, finally, where you can "shop" for groceries! The folks in the meat dept at Food Giant were very friendly and helpful the last time I was in there. I didn't notice any staff members being rude or ugly to anybody, on the contrary, they were VERY helpful and nice to me. It sounds to me like some folks from the discount store or WalMart are bashing the new competition. Jim
I have seen them be rude to the employees too but not to customers. I guess that's all we have to worry about.
James Elrod

Fulton, MS

#9 Dec 1, 2009
Those spoiled kids they have working in Food Giant need a good thrashing, if ya ask me! Half of em aint ever had a job and thinks the world owes em a livin. I like the management at Food Giant. They went out of their way to help me last time I was there. I won't shop anyplace else in Fulton for groceries. je
WRONG

Fulton, MS

#10 Dec 1, 2009
James Elrod wrote:
Those spoiled kids they have working in Food Giant need a good thrashing, if ya ask me! Half of em aint ever had a job and thinks the world owes em a livin. I like the management at Food Giant. They went out of their way to help me last time I was there. I won't shop anyplace else in Fulton for groceries. je
good employees BAD MANAGEMENT
Mike Les

Fulton, MS

#11 Dec 2, 2009
It's obvious that some stupid WalMart and L&R employees are "tore up" at the competition! All I can say is you guys better "pony up" or Food Giant WILL put you OUT of business. Food Giant is, by far, the best grocery store Fulton has EVER had. I'm gonna give em ALL of my business. Deal with it!
WRONG

Fulton, MS

#12 Dec 2, 2009
Mike Les wrote:
It's obvious that some stupid WalMart and L&R employees are "tore up" at the competition! All I can say is you guys better "pony up" or Food Giant WILL put you OUT of business. Food Giant is, by far, the best grocery store Fulton has EVER had. I'm gonna give em ALL of my business. Deal with it!
you deal with! Just because you haven't seen it does not mean it has not happen. I never told anyone to not shop there but the truth is the truth. THE MANAGEMENT SUCK..... they can not continue to treat their cashiers and stockers like sh*t forever. If you don't like what I have to say don't read it.
Mike Les

Fulton, MS

#13 Dec 3, 2009
lol,@ "wrong".. You must have been one of the deadbeats they fired recently! lol
WRONG

Fulton, MS

#14 Dec 4, 2009
Mike Les wrote:
lol,@ "wrong".. You must have been one of the deadbeats they fired recently! lol
WRONG AGAIN!! HAHA
WRONG

Fulton, MS

#15 Dec 4, 2009
Hopefully it was MANAGEMENT that was fired. That would be the correct business decision that corporate in MO. could make. Thanks for the info.
Mrs Smithy

Fulton, MS

#16 Dec 4, 2009
WRONG wrote:
Hopefully it was MANAGEMENT that was fired. That would be the correct business decision that corporate in MO. could make. Thanks for the info.
I agree with you wrong.I have seen it happen too. Some employees are being mistreated for no reason in front of customers. I know this happens in all work places but usually not in front of the customers. I was ashamed for the cashier and I will not shop there anymore unless I absolutely have to.
blonde

Fulton, MS

#17 Dec 5, 2009
The blonde ho still work in the office. You know CJ's girlfriend!!!!!!!!
blonde officegal

Fulton, MS

#18 Dec 6, 2009
Yeah, I still work there, and I still won't go out with YOUR retarded *ss.. I know who you are, and unless you stop your harassment, I'm gonna expose you!
blonde

Fulton, MS

#19 Dec 7, 2009
blonde officegal wrote:
Yeah, I still work there, and I still won't go out with YOUR retarded *ss.. I know who you are, and unless you stop your harassment, I'm gonna expose you!
EXPOSE ME PLEASE!!!!!!FYI I AM NOT WALTER..
bobo

Fulton, MS

#20 Dec 7, 2009
Can someone stop the mistreatment of FG employees?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Wallace Russell 5 hr Idk 14
Wish I could see you again! 7 hr Angel-baby 35
brad Harmon Aug 27 thecompanyutalkin... 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 25 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
Police chief: Expects arrest in West Point fight Aug 25 Jackson Mississipi 1
Police chief: 1 arrest in West Point fight Aug 25 St Louis police s... 1
City mulls demolishing damaged Comfort Suites Aug 25 Vote 1
•••
•••
Verona Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Verona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000