Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16218 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

joejoe

Bellevue, WA

#14904 Aug 8, 2012
There is the party Ron Paul was with years ago. The Green party. Dont think the party would matter, as to which you choose. So as long as it was a third party. The two party system has failed.
Laura

Swampscott, MA

#14905 Aug 8, 2012
sybil wrote:
let's put kentucky on the map
My asss is already in Idaho. No thanks! Pass!
Laura

Swampscott, MA

#14906 Aug 8, 2012
I have never receive so many invitation to put my ass to work.
Symbolically? My ass is not symbolically. By the way where is the stupid Big Stevie( I biet is the only big thing he has). I do miss his stupiditis.\
Laurapt2@aol.com
Stupid people grew on me after a while.
once agiain

Swampscott, MA

#14907 Aug 8, 2012
once again wrote:
<quoted text>
That sure is true. Anderson Cooper on CNN last night even challenged the bs ad that he has about Rand Paul. Kentucky loses once again as we are embarrased by our "leaders".
from prestonburg famous city for horse manure cup cakes.It won in the last Country Fair with a Lady " big mamas."
once agiain

Swampscott, MA

#14908 Aug 8, 2012
in my opinion wrote:
Everybody in Winchester bitches about the drug problems here. Do you watch TV? Have you heard Rand Paul say "that drug laws are too harsh". So is he proposing a slap on the wrist. Drugs are causing desperate people to commit desperate acts of violence and I DO believe that drug involvement should be considered as harshly as robbery, assault,etc. People are being so blatant about what they are doing to get a fix or the money to buy what they need. If people wote for RAND PAUL then they shouldn't have another word to say about "getting a job, pillbillies,pill hos,crack heads"...
Isn't he a douche and a bidet
Do you know what is a "BIDET: Is a contraption where the ladies of high breeding and real money colocate their asses to marinate, because this ladies do no use toilte paper. they just rinse their asses in this contraption invented by the most certainly corrupts and dirty french from France = Paris. After which (3hour of marinating) the husbands drink this dirty water after soaking their moustaches in the aformention dirty water and someimes this repugnant water is share among the intimate friends. Is'nt this disgusting? Only gentleman of prestige and know how share tthis ass water. Ejem! Maybe Big Stevie can have and share more information about this travesty. amen!
schooldays

Elizabethtown, KY

#14909 Aug 8, 2012
conway ftw!
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#14910 Aug 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a foul up.
In the United States there are 2 Senators from each State! How many Senators do we have in America wtf?
wtf

Corbin, KY

#14911 Aug 8, 2012
Homeland Insecurity wrote:
<quoted text>
In the United States there are 2 Senators from each State! How many Senators do we have in America wtf?
How many teeth do you have that are real dipshit?
Confused

Somerset, KY

#14912 Aug 8, 2012
Tough Love wrote:
What an embarrassment for Kentucky. Conway is out to lunch and Paul is just plain goofy. I can't believe this is the best we have to offer. That said, and putting politics aside -- I dislike both parties equally -- Conway will probably do the least amount of damage. Paul's ideas will only benefit the wealthy and big business. If he has any influence in Washington, it will lead to the death of the middle class, make even basic education unaffordable for the average american, and eliminate the basic protections that are currently afforded to the American people. This great nation would quickly become a third world nation if Paul were in charge.
I don't understand ... You think we will become a third world country if Rand Paul wins; yet America already owes it's soul to the Chonese.
wtf

Paris, KY

#14913 Aug 9, 2012
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand ... You think we will become a third world country if Rand Paul wins; yet America already owes it's soul to the Chonese.
"chonese"

Who are they....oriental native Americans?
wondering

Bellevue, WA

#14914 Aug 9, 2012
Hey wtf, how closely related are your mother and father? You have a momma-sister?
wtf

Paris, KY

#14916 Aug 9, 2012
wondering wrote:
Hey wtf, how closely related are your mother and father? You have a momma-sister?
About the same as your Uncle/Daddy.

lmfao
wondering

Bellevue, WA

#14917 Aug 9, 2012
Tell us how it feels to be in your mom. Is it still snug? Or did she wreck that thing giving birth to your slow witted Baby Huey a$$? Like throwin a hot dog down a hall way?
wtf

Paris, KY

#14918 Aug 9, 2012
wondering wrote:
Tell us how it feels to be in your mom. Is it still snug? Or did she wreck that thing giving birth to your slow witted Baby Huey a$$? Like throwin a hot dog down a hall way?
Is your Mom still sleeping with your Brother/Daddy or is she sparking you now you illegitimate Bas Tard??
wonderin

Bellevue, WA

#14919 Aug 9, 2012
Thats no way to talk to me. I could be your father. I used to have a fetish for 400 pound women with webbed hands and feet. That webbing helped her clean the floors at the end of the donkey show. Bet she is proud of you. You can almost put a sentence together.
General mentecato

Swampscott, MA

#14922 Aug 9, 2012
WTF Mayor wrote:
Sara palin may be anything anybody wants butt, and this a big butt; She has a magnificent ass.
Is there anything to say? No. Case close.
I like her ass too!
wtf

Paris, KY

#14923 Aug 9, 2012
wonderin wrote:
Thats no way to talk to me. I could be your father. I used to have a fetish for 400 pound women with webbed hands and feet. That webbing helped her clean the floors at the end of the donkey show. Bet she is proud of you. You can almost put a sentence together.
My Mom never hung out with jack es so that leaves you out.
wondering

Bellevue, WA

#14924 Aug 9, 2012
I was gonna go see your mom tonight. You can watch if you want to. Remember you liked watchin when you was a kid. Standin in the corner, in dirty hand me down panties you got from your sister, suckin your thumb and playing with yourself. You was an odd child. You went far though, grew up to be a Topixs troll. Who knew you had it in you?
abba

Sycamore, IL

#14925 Aug 9, 2012
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
And it's still a circus.
wtf

Paris, KY

#14926 Aug 9, 2012
wondering wrote:
I was gonna go see your mom tonight. You can watch if you want to. Remember you liked watchin when you was a kid. Standin in the corner, in dirty hand me down panties you got from your sister, suckin your thumb and playing with yourself. You was an odd child. You went far though, grew up to be a Topixs troll. Who knew you had it in you?
My Mom would bitch slap you like the infantile wussy imbecile you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veronica Hall (Mar '13) May 28 Just Me 6
Does anyone know her? May 27 Nikki 2
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Ken... (Oct '10) May 27 Randy 10
A letter to the Glencoe postal worker from Angela May 26 we work for justice 5
KKK in Crittenden (May '12) May 17 Imperial Wizard TWK 102
wannabe gangsters running amok May 11 light bulb 3
Walton Playground (Jul '14) May 11 headshot 3
More from around the web

Verona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]