AustraliaBabe

Bridgeport, NY

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Please post anything you know about Jake. I know he's a junior and that he's into acting, but I need to know more. In case you're wondering why...lets just say I'm looking out for a friend
5807982018 qpqp

Camden, NY

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Text that # not gonna be rude on thjs website
respect

Camden, NY

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Jake is respectful, actively involved in school and works. He is very caring. Like any one has made wrong decisions in. The past but has learned from them..
Life.

Camden, NY

#4 Apr 4, 2013
He's kinda mean...
The truth

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Apr 4, 2013
How are you looking out of a friend Jake Is the type of guy that will protect people who he cares about and he gives respects to people who deserve it. Sure he can have a bad day but other than that he's a sweet guy end of discussion.
AustraliaBabe

Worcester, MA

#6 Apr 4, 2013
I didn't mean it in a bad way! My friend has a crush on him haha! I just want to know!
The truth

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Apr 4, 2013
AustraliaBabe wrote:
I didn't mean it in a bad way! My friend has a crush on him haha! I just want to know!
Well you have to say that because people will talk bad about him and he has a girlfriend :P
hknm

United States

#10 Apr 30, 2013
hes gay
The truth

Brooklyn, NY

#12 May 1, 2013
hknm wrote:
hes gay
You wish he was he has a girlfriend
bad news

Blossvale, NY

#13 Jun 10, 2013
well... he likes to take advantage of every and any situation. Be careful and consider yourself warned... he is definitely missing a few screws... he is known to believe himself to be an actual wolf! Growls and everything...
wow

Camden, NY

#14 Jun 12, 2013
He can be nice but he likes to take advantage of girls so I'd say watch yourself around him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barb the frigid bag 2 min Scumbags 12
Trisha Sorrendino (Jan '16) 9 hr side girl 11
Obama is an Idiot 14 hr FoxNewsIsFakeNews 5
Adam Sandler moving to Rome, NY 16 hr Happy Hanukkah 1
what. happrn. on. lake. st 16 hr nida 11
Vienna Road Breakfast Time 17 hr Marys 1
Real Meat in Sylvan Beach 17 hr Marys 5

Verona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance