They did each other!
Shocked

Camillus, NY

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Ask them and they prolly tell you they were arrested for racial reasons
Kleen Kittens Klub

Watertown, NY

#5 Mar 2, 2013
They got caught doin' Tatiannia! Both at the same time. One at each end. Nasty, nasty negros.
Good

Watertown, NY

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Lil Ricky needs to get his ass kicked by a real gangster. He thinks he is such a badass, but I guarantee you that if he did that shit in Syracuse he would get put in his place. Better wake up and straighten your shit up before you end up in prison or the morgue. Guaranteed, punk wannabe.
lol

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2013
if he was so bad he wouldn't need his buddys to beat up a little kid. He needs to stay in jail along with the others involved.
yup

Long Eddy, NY

#8 Mar 3, 2013
so he a bitch that cant fight only jump people want a man. he thinks he bad cause he black. guess his mama didnt teach him much. than again look at his dirty mom are you kidding me
dusty

Watertown, NY

#10 Mar 4, 2013
to all that put shit up here whats wrong u cant put your names up here its pretty sad leave my family alone you dont even know what your talking about and no my son dont think he is a bad ass but at the same time if u got called out your name day after day i bet u would snap to to all that are wrighting shit on here that means you dont have a life and for the record ricky is in jail for fighting and his father in in rehab so get it right kk and who ever it might be thats saying that dumb shit about there for doing tatianna there sick i bet u do your brother or your sister to even put that shit on here get a life
matt bombard

New York, NY

#11 Mar 4, 2013
you guys think youre something talking shit about someone 24/7 through a computer screen. get a life dirtballs
dusty oneida

Watertown, NY

#12 Mar 4, 2013
and i got your dirty mom come to my door and say that u know where i live
tanaia

Jersey City, NJ

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Ill stay yelln free my black negro brother till the end!! N for the record we r frm syracuse... yu ppl out here haven't seen hood...smh yu r scums... good comment mom :-) n thanks bomb guess we know who's real fam :-)
Too funny

Watertown, NY

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Ricky is NOT in jail! Nice try. He was out two hours after he went in. You see, I know one of the guards at MCJ. What's your next story? By the way, the tough guy cried very hard for his mommy. Too funny.
nichole

United States

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Kleen Kittens Klub wrote:
They got caught doin' Tatiannia! Both at the same time. One at each end. Nasty, nasty negros.
Honestly ur a fu**in pig to even say that!!!!!
nichole

United States

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Im so sick of this funky a** town!! Forreal!!! All everoyone does is talk about eachother!!! Seriously leave my family the he*l alone!! Lets talk about something that doesnt involve other people hmmmmm..... oneida would be silent if they didnt have eachother to talk about!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!
lol

Syracuse, NY

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Go back to Syracuse. Branch family losers!!!
Too funny

Watertown, NY

#20 Mar 4, 2013
lol wrote:
That's where Ricky is hiding!
nichole

United States

#21 Mar 4, 2013
lol wrote:
Wow ehy dont u go f ur mother!!!! Lmao this summer is gonna be one hell ova summer already!!!!
lol

Syracuse, NY

#22 Mar 4, 2013
nichole wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow ehy dont u go f ur mother!!!! Lmao this summer is gonna be one hell ova summer already!!!!
Make some sense little girl! Any person that calls themselves a friend of the Branch family is not a decent person. That family stands for nothing good. All trouble makers. Ricky Branch will be in prison one day. Mark my words!

Since: Mar 13

Carthage, NY

#24 Mar 4, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Make some sense little girl! Any person that calls themselves a friend of the Branch family is not a decent person. That family stands for nothing good. All trouble makers. Ricky Branch will be in prison one day. Mark my words!
One day ur gonna get slapped 2! Ur family is prolly ratchet af who hides there name seriously tho?!?!?!

Since: Mar 13

Carthage, NY

#25 Mar 4, 2013
Good wrote:
Lil Ricky needs to get his ass kicked by a real gangster. He thinks he is such a badass, but I guarantee you that if he did that shit in Syracuse he would get put in his place. Better wake up and straighten your shit up before you end up in prison or the morgue. Guaranteed, punk wannabe.
Wat r u like 12

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Tyler Golden? 36 min Mike 5
Proposed Sherrill rules by Tom Dixon 1 hr lol 2
Overdoses 1 hr No longer a slave 10
Funny 3 hr Toby 4
Makayla Coonrod 9 hr QueenBitch13 3
Drug house In vernon On Verona St. 9 hr QueenBitch13 2
Adriane ketchum 12 hr Hahaha wow what a... 19

Verona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance