United States

#48 Feb 21, 2013
go lecture someone who wants to hear it. You really need som company

Since: Feb 13

New York, NY

#49 Feb 21, 2013
lol wrote:
go lecture someone who wants to hear it. You really need som company
Obviously you like to comment on topix. your not educated on. and Are absent minded to anything that's out side your box. Don't comment or say something about an issue unless your prepared to discuss it with intelligence.
lol

United States

#50 Feb 21, 2013
i didn't say anything about the issue. I said nobody wants to hear you talk on and on about it. Get a friend.
oldman

Vernon, NY

#51 Feb 21, 2013
Maybe someone should learn the costs of these programs. Programs not meant to be a way of life.

Do you know that food stamps alone costs are over 11 trillion for new york state.
That 14% of the country get food stamps with a cost of almost 72 trillion dollars a year.
This is just food stamps this does not include rent payments, heap and other help.

I have nothing to say about people who need this assistance, glad we can help others out in need.

It is the people who live together but do not claim the income they make to get assistance.
Like people who live together but are not marry have a child woman gets welfare and the guy works and makes enough to support them.
The ones that do not work cause they cannot pass a drug test that collect.

Also LOL whats with you not wanting people to know the facts, do you want this thread to slip down the list so know one gets info on how it effects everyone. If you do not want to read someone going on and on then skip past this thread and go read other threads and comment on them not here.
paula w

New York, NY

#53 Feb 22, 2013
lol wrote:
jealous friend . I wouldn't want to have a friend like you. I would hate to see how you treat your enemys
no it is us taxpayers paying for this. I would report someone too
REALLY PHIL

Liverpool, NY

#54 Feb 22, 2013
paula w wrote:
<quoted text>no it is us taxpayers paying for this. I would report someone too
Ditto
Guinea Gultch Gossip

Cortland, NY

#55 Mar 15, 2013
Aka

Long Eddy, NY

#56 Mar 18, 2013
Most of you are trash. You wanna look out for your friend, end the cycle. Her kids are gonna grow up trashy when they see what mommy got away with.
Those of you talking about family an friends are stupid. How many family members and friends you have struggling while people like this take advantage? It doesn't help anyone at all when people take from the hard working and give to the lazy.
Rumorhasit

Hadley, MA

#57 Mar 18, 2013
There's no problem with buyin ur kid a nice birthday cake or buyin chips or steak or shrimp on your benefits that's what it's there for . If the county cared as much as u ppl that are bitching more about what u can buy on ur card than he issue at hand which is reportin fraud... Then I'm sure the county would make it a priority to tell ppl what u can and can not buy with food stamps just like Wic has limitations at guidelines. I'm a stay at home mother receiving food stamps while my husband goes to work the county knows exactly the costs of all my bills and my husbands income. I beilieve it's wrong for ppl to abuse the system when others are struggling to make ends meet because they make 50 dollars over the qualifications to get food stamps.... But because u don't get them don't ridicule others who don't abuse it . There are good honest ppl that do need the help its offered so why not use it? But I'm sure if u got food stamps you wouldn't want to buy ur family a nice cake or steak and shrimp? Do u expect everyone to live off of crack head soup?
oldman

Turin, NY

#58 Mar 19, 2013
Hate to tell you this soda is not suppose to be bought on foodstamps. Anything that is taxable is not suppose to be bought with food stamps.
oldman

Turin, NY

#59 Mar 19, 2013
oldman wrote:
Hate to tell you this soda is not suppose to be bought on foodstamps. Anything that is taxable is not suppose to be bought with food stamps.
I guess they have not changed it back to the way it was before.
So heads up they are going to top the buying of soda on foodstamps and go back to the way foodstamps were before. That means no soda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn Scribner 1 hr Dtfdtfdtf 1
Girl at walmart 1 hr Nikki6 4
Single men 2 hr Phil Trombino 5
Does anybody know any single men that are DTF. (Mar '12) 3 hr Joe B 11
Gossip 3 hr HIV STEVE 2
Daniel relyea 6 hr Haha 2
Trump sighting in Camden 17 hr Village resident 2

Verona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance