john joslyn and robin
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unknown

Frisco, TX

#1 Mar 8, 2011
These two kill me. do they ever get along? If its not him paying her way to bingo then then it's a fight. Don't get me wrong john is a good person but why do you two put each other through it. Now he's going to jail! Same situation as Bruce and Stephanies now sending him to prison then will cry he never helped her. quit being a cop caller and take care of it yourself
hilarious

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2011
John and Robin are good people, I don't agree with your first statement, but the second however, right on the button
urn

Watertown, NY

#3 Mar 8, 2011
he is back with his wife
aunt robin

New York, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2011
now that i know who u r johnny likes old ladies with checks and apts he dont like to pay his way he'll wine @ dine once he gets in your beet lets see how great u think he is in 6 months u know nothing about me but what john says and he liessssssssssss and liessssss some more u have him but dont talk about me and things u know nothing about at least your not family
Peggy Mason

Long Eddy, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2011
who is it john is with
aunt robin

New York, NY

#7 Mar 9, 2011
elenor chesbro
Anon

Cortland, NY

#8 Mar 9, 2011
No really isnt. I am not a female either. I just know alot about you both. So you can keep trying to find out who i am but some point.But if someone dont respond back to the topix. then the topix would just go away.. So how was bingo this week. ya win any money?
Janet

Watertown, NY

#9 Mar 9, 2011
Actually nobody cares who you are. Obvilusly you are another lowlife with nothing better to do so you have to but your big nose into everyone elses business. If you want to know the truth, John and Robin have not spoke to each other since last year so I guess it would be kind of tough to get Bingo money from someone that you don't even talk to, not even on the phone. You must be a gay bastard if you are so worried about where my brother spends his money.....why do you want his money that he works his ass off for??? If he chooses to give the money to Robin, thats his business and nobody elses but I can tell you for a fact that I see both of them every day and they are not together nor are they on speaking terms...Robin has her own Bingo money so MYOB dirtbag.
Sick of scum

Cortland, NY

#10 Mar 9, 2011
wow ppl kill me on how many of the joslyns they have to make a topix about.. ppl have no life. Yes robin and john are good ppl and janet is right they dont speak to each other.. But lets let the topix delete its self... ppl must have to work than bash good ppl.
Peggy Mason

Long Eddy, NY

#11 Mar 9, 2011
anon will only be a mystery so long then it'll come out who the whimpy bastard is
aunt robin

New York, NY

#12 Mar 9, 2011
thank u janet
Innocent bystander

Watertown, NY

#13 Mar 10, 2011
Robin is a low life that has lived off the system her whole life.She has used John since the day she met him.She was talking to him at Christmas when she needed him to buy her Christmas presents.Her own son doesn't buy his kids Christmas,she does it all but of course on Johns money,then she tells everyone he don't give her any money.She is a low life scumbag that lives off the system and talks more shit about the Joslyn family then any one i know but then calls herself Aunt Robin,And Janet after all the shit shes said and done to you why on earth would stick up for her.Goes to show you how smart you people are.
Innocent bystander

Watertown, NY

#14 Mar 10, 2011
Oh yah Robin you need to shower you stink!!!!
deb

Syracuse, NY

#15 Mar 10, 2011
let him have a happy life if jhon have found someone to make him happy let it be but i do not understand why people have to say bad things on this page it is wrong jhon who ever the women u meet i hope it works out for u u need to be happy the best thing u can do is hold on to this person u have meet if she makes u happy iwish u all the best in the world and do not liten o bad things be happy
chrismason

New York, NY

#16 Mar 10, 2011
well thats not true .we may not see eye to eye but robin showers daily and takes care of herself .as for her and john goes thats between them .that road already been tarred .work on another
Peggy Mason

Long Eddy, NY

#17 Mar 10, 2011
well let me tell you if my husband ever leaves or we divorce i'm still gonna use him for any and every thing and when robin signed both sets of them papers it gave her the right to do so and bud is a good dad why would you say anything about him and furthermore why not stamp your words are you a little affraid of aunt robin
aunt robin

New York, NY

#18 Mar 10, 2011
well anon u might not want to talk about my son u must not only have john sad story he tells everyone u must be his new pig didn't get much did ya!the only thing that gets me he didn'have enough dick for me how dare he spread around what he don't have they f him out him in the same breath then right back at my door crying and u must not know me at all i worked two jobs most of my life food stamps aren't being on welfare scum and as far as me and janet go we can fightand be stronger for it.we love each orther...... and i am aunt robin to any child that needs me blood or not u wish u were me i love all my kids no matter who's they are they know they can come to me.get your facts right before u open trap
a friend

New York, NY

#19 Mar 10, 2011
Aunt Robin is a good woman. She is everyones aunt. I grew up calling all the Joslyn's my aunts and uncles. Robin is the same. Who do you think takes your and everyone elses kids in when their parents kick them out.They are family to who ever needs them.
a friend

New York, NY

#20 Mar 10, 2011
The whole family is like that. Further more,every Joslyn I know busts their ass everyday to support their family.
a friend

New York, NY

#21 Mar 10, 2011
Robin has worked all her life.as far back as I can remember

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chuckles the cat 1 hr reiter 1
Found Dog Blossvale area Kimball Road Husky Mix 2 hr Kissy 3
Joe Ruley (Dec '14) 4 hr concerned citizen 52
knock knock 4 hr opd 5
samantha wheeler (Jun '13) 4 hr little man 26
Scott Leisner 15th Ave and Vienna Rd 5 hr Nooo NOooo 7
Awwww where did Barbie go? 5 hr karma 8

Verona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance