the misses

New York, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
hey i just need people to know the owners daughter of the sunset is a home wrecker. she is married has a two year old and know recently has a 3 month old i would like to know how she has to time to spread her legs or bend over and take it with so much on her plate. the man or should i say boy has a wife and child and knows the family is going threw a rough patch. if any one needs services she is apparently willing to give a hand between her free time of two kids while her husband works. then again i guess we should have seen it coming when the man who owns sunset isnt really her father and her mother has cheated also in the past.fruit doesnt fall far from the tree and i hope your daughter never has to go threw the pain you have put them threw you should know what goes around only comes around
you should know better

New York, NY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
you cant blame it on the alchol or your a lonely stay at home mom. your really a bad mom! where were your children when you were getting your back blown out filthy! and just think your not even healed up all the way down there and your speading your legs. hope you used protection hope your not prgnant again cuz we all know its easy to have babies when you just had one. but then again you also said you didnt want your last baby so maybe you will do the right thing. any women can have a baby it takes more to be a terrific mother which you arent!!!!
lmao

New York, NY

#3 Dec 4, 2012
i heard it was like throwing a hotdog down the grand canyon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 58 min you know who you are 284
byrne dairy 2 hr hoffman hot dogs 1
Homeless Man? 5 hr lol 23
Oneida middle school is forfeiting its game wit... 11 hr Norris Senators 1
4you Vienna dummies 12 hr clueless 4
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr henu 6,429
Football score this week 14 hr No difference 6
•••
•••
•••

Verona Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Verona Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE