attention storage auction winners

attention storage auction winners

Posted in the Vero Beach Forum

pleasehelpus

Ripley, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2011
If you won a storage auction from Uncle Bob's Storage in Vero Beach on March 9, I'm looking for you. We, sadly, lost our storage unit and, in it, was some things of zero monetary value, but quite rich in sentimental value. I'm asking that these items please be returned to us. All we really care about, all we REALLY want back are our pictures, our kids' baby books (there are 4 total), the baby clothes (they were bring home outfits) and the leopard print bear (he was my daughter's security item for many years). These items were put in storage by accident. Please, sir or madam, these are memories that we can't get back. The pictures are the only pictures I have of my children as babies, the books contain the only ultrasound pictures we have, all of their hospital bracelets, etc. I'm begging you, please contact me and return these items to me. I can arrange for someone to come pick them up, as I live in KY now. The last name on the unit is Nolan. In one of the baby books, you will find our last name. Please, contact me so we can get these items back.
Storage Auctions

Pleasant Grove, UT

#2 Mar 24, 2011
I suggest visiting http://StorageAuctions.TV and visiting the forum and posting your message there.

This is the largest site for storage auction buyers.
pleasehelpus

Ripley, TN

#3 Mar 25, 2011
Thanks, I'll check it out.
TC Auctioneer

Vero Beach, FL

#4 Mar 30, 2011
You may want to contact uncle bobs and see if any items were returned.

As auctioneers these are items we ask to be left at the storage facility and returned to the owners.
(the pics, not the clothes or bear)

Good luck
pleasehelpus

Ripley, TN

#5 Apr 28, 2011
I've called and asked and they say no. I'm still hoping to get at least the pictures and baby books returned to me. I'm willing to pay for it.
pleasehelpus

Mayfield, KY

#6 Aug 23, 2011
Still hoping for a miracle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vero Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want a car detailed? Jan 11 Unrestricted 1
Streaming TV Questions Jan 10 Terry 1
News Two Brevard women netted in sex sting Jan 7 A concerned citizen 1
UFOs in Vero Beach? Dec 24 floridayguy77 1
News FL County Fixed Mold in Fire Stations, but Effe... Dec 24 floridayguy77 1
Has anyone had any dealing with A Beeline towing? (Oct '15) Dec 20 TheReal434 2
Olivadoti Nov '16 All is fair 1

Vero Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance