Father charged after toddler dies in ...

Father charged after toddler dies in hot truck

There are 2 comments on the WESH-TV story from Jun 20, 2014, titled Father charged after toddler dies in hot truck. In it, WESH-TV reports that:

The father of a 9-month-old girl who left her in a hot pickup truck for at least four hours earlier this week has been charged in connection to her death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WESH-TV.

my thought

Winter Garden, FL

#1 Jun 20, 2014
First thing is did the father not get a lunch from work that day because most people do and usually go elsewhere to eat and he would have found the child earlier or even a am break or why did no one see that child in the truck if it was so busy i myself noticed many times animals left in cars at publix alone in the heat and have reported it but there has never been a response to aid the animalbut if that was to happen up north it would be called animal abuse so whyt did nobody see the baby and say something ot call 911 the father clearly made a terrible mistake that he will have tolive with tge rest of his life it was not intentional and i believe he should not be punished anymore by charging him with his babies death Let him be it was a mistake and will be a very hard future for him as it is dont punish him more it was a mistake have some compassion people think about it
John Gold

Lakewood, NJ

#2 Aug 28, 2018
Read this. Something has to be done to remind parents there's precious cargo in back because as humans we do forget - even something as important as a child...https://www.primeins.c om/insurance-news/automobiles- children-heat-summer-s-dangero us-combination

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vero Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
URGENT!-Missing Woman-JEANNINE ERWIN 34yrs old-... (Jul '06) Dec 3 makayla 18
Musical Management Nov '18 Gary 1
Spectrum cable Sep '18 aali 2
Missing Woman In Vero Beach Jul '18 Terry 1
News Buster: Man Tells Cop He "Really Enjoyed" Resis... Jul '18 Parden Pard 2
Camp Haven (Jun '18) Jun '18 Terry 2
Any Other Antique Toy Collectors In The Areas? Jun '18 Terry 1

Vero Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Vero Beach Mortgages