Review: Grand Slam Beverage

Review: Grand Slam Beverage

Posted in the Vero Beach Forum

Michelle

Jupiter, FL

#1 Aug 17, 2010
They have knowingly sold me spoiled wine, which is being sold at the front near the cash registers for $1.99. I have also overheard the manager there telling one of the workers not to tell anybody about the products. In fact, the manager doesn't want workers to speak to any customers for any reason whatsoever. I have also seen first-hand the manager talk trash to customers. It is not a very inviting atmosphere. The store is always dusty. I have seen over 14 workers get hired and quit. From what I hear, they don't even give their workers health insurance, or a raise for that matter. Do everyone a favor and shop at a liquor store that really cares about its staff, customers, and the store's appearance.
Manda

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Apr 7, 2011
This man needs to be stopped selling bad beverage...I have been customer for long time and I think it chaged hands If you dont want to be sick off bad wine , then go some where else... I tried to explain and the whole time the owner was insulting me telling me I should have known that this bottle usually sells for $10 and now $1.99 should only be used to cook or clean with! I was amazed he had wine on clearence that was not fit to drink and was not informing anyone! He refused to give me credit and further insulted me and said I should have just added wine to it! I walked out never to return!
Manda

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Apr 7, 2011
Michelle wrote:
They have knowingly sold me spoiled wine, which is being sold at the front near the cash registers for $1.99. I have also overheard the manager there telling one of the workers not to tell anybody about the products. In fact, the manager doesn't want workers to speak to any customers for any reason whatsoever. I have also seen first-hand the manager talk trash to customers. It is not a very inviting atmosphere. The store is always dusty. I have seen over 14 workers get hired and quit. From what I hear, they don't even give their workers health insurance, or a raise for that matter. Do everyone a favor and shop at a liquor store that really cares about its staff, customers, and the store's appearance.

I to have had the same experience and after I took the wine in the store the next day just to have a credit he insulted me and said that anyone should know that these wines are only for cooking and cleaning not to drink! I was stunned and said that he needs to post a sign stating this to his customers and he claimed " I dont have to do that"! He refused to give me credit and futher insulted me on my miseducation of wine and I walked out never to return!
BO DUKE HOOD SLIDE

Miami, FL

#4 Apr 11, 2011
I love Grand Slam Beverage. I like taking my women there to get some $1.99 wine. That way they know what a big ol' Pimp Daddy I am. Nothing like sticking a bottle of $1.99 wine between my legs while doing my Bo Duke Hood Slide. That impresses them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vero Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Idiot teens who laughed at a drowning man? Sat Cracker 9
News Experts: No duty for laughing teens to rescue d... Sat Heartsick 1
News Teens filmed, mocked drowning man, Cocoa police... Sat leah 1
looking for somone from oh Sat curious 4
News Adam Walsh case to be declared closed (Dec '08) Fri SmartestOne 404
News Ex-principal arrested on fraud charges (Sep '08) Jul 9 flbob 4
bonnie holmes homewrecker Jul 6 peeper 1

Vero Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance