Popular surf photographer Mama G dies

Popular surf photographer Mama G dies

There are 1 comment on the FloridaToday story from Feb 12, 2011, titled Popular surf photographer Mama G dies. In it, FloridaToday reports that:

Mama G has taken her last photograph. Lorraine Guthrie, one of the East Coast's surfing icons because of her impressive array of surfing and wildlife photography, passed away Monday at the VNA Hospice House in Vero Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FloridaToday.

Paula Joyce

Pinellas Park, FL

#1 Feb 21, 2011
Dear Guthrie Family,
I am so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest condolences. Rely on “the God of all comfort.” The Bible says:“Throw your burden upon Jehovah himself, and he himself will sustain you.”(Psalm 55:22) Prayer to God is not some sort of emotional crutch. It is real and vital communication with “the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation.”—2 Corinthians 1:3, 4. God’s Word, the Bible, provides the greatest comfort of all. The Christian apostle Paul stated:“I have hope toward God ... that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.”(Acts 24:15) Thinking about the Bible-based hope of a resurrection can be the greatest comfort while grieving the loss of a loved one.(John 5:28,29) Feel free to contact me anytime.
Sincerely, Paula Joyce
Paula Joyce
113 Flamingo Drive
Auburndale, Florida 33823

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vero Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Streaming TV Questions Mar 23 Terry 3
looking for somone from oh Mar 21 curious 1
News Ex-principal arrested on fraud charges (Sep '08) Mar 15 Annette 2
News Fla. teen gets woman out of car before train sm... (Jun '09) Feb '17 Phartium 22
News Camera Corner: Photos We Love On Valentine's Day Feb '17 Kevin Monson 1
Want a car detailed? Jan '17 Unrestricted 1
News Two Brevard women netted in sex sting Jan '17 A concerned citizen 1

Vero Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vero Beach Mortgages