Fla. serial killer described as 'devil' set to die

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Tri-cityherald.com

Mid-Columbia School delays & closures Elections Today in Mid-Columbia history Births Database searches Search archive State Nation World Today in History Politics Health Weird Faces of Cancer Hanford Layoffs Hanford Honor rolls SportsTriCities home Rub of the Green blog This day in sports Sun Downs Lacrosse Husky jokes Cougar jokes Sports photos ... (more)

Full Story
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#1 Apr 12, 2012
Where is the justice here? He lives for almost thirty years longer than his victims.What a joke.If there's clear proof that someone does a crime this serious,he should be put to death within the week.
Great Idea

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2012
I agree with you there lonewolf....but who are we killing???
Luciphers Lot

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2012
Lonewolf wrote:
Where is the justice here? He lives for almost thirty years longer than his victims.What a joke.If there's clear proof that someone does a crime this serious,he should be put to death within the week.
There are people who have friends/relatives in high positions and we have to wait till they die out to flip old sparkies switch..... Sparky has plenty of time and patience!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vero Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Electric bills in Vero Beach Oct 28 netuser999 4
Review: Live Oak Animal Hospital - Charles K St... (May '10) Oct 23 trm 56
who will pay Oct 21 john q public 2
sam bass or curtis mackinnon (Oct '10) Oct 20 layla 2
Pearl like globe seen in sky Oct 16 Suzg 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cocoa, FL (Aug '10) Oct 16 gary 39
Fishing Pier in Cocoa Still Closed Oct 15 Jack Blood 1
Vero Beach Dating
Find my Match

Vero Beach People Search