Mental health care HCRS staffs the fr...

Mental health care HCRS staffs the front line of the battle against mental illness

There are 9 comments on the The Brattleboro Reformer story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Mental health care HCRS staffs the front line of the battle against mental illness. In it, The Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

As hospitals and local care providers struggle to cope with the demands of community members with acute mental health issues, Health Care and Rehabilitation Services, based in Springfield, staffs the front line of the battle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brattleboro Reformer.

Yvonne

Keene, NH

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Why, oh why did another stream of funding have to be placed in the hands of the corrupt HCRS?
barney

Bellows Falls, VT

#2 Apr 1, 2013
cash cow with no accountability6833
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Do you hate the government much?
Yvonne

Keene, NH

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
It is corruption that I hate.
Yvonne

Keene, NH

#5 Apr 1, 2013
barney wrote:
cash cow with no accountability6833
No accountability is certainly what has happened. When is this monster ever going to be defeated? The disabled who need help suffer under such a system.
Kermit

Rossville, GA

#6 Apr 16, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
HUH?
Linda

Fitzwilliam, NH

#7 May 11, 2013
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice,universities destroy knowledge,governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information,religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy our economy."

quote by Chris Hedges

HCRS is an organization that profits on "losers," and they will program you to become even more lost so you stay in their web of profit. It is simply a money making machine.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#8 May 11, 2013
A freestater teabagger rant I am sure!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#9 May 11, 2013
A anarchist at heart I am sure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vermont towns vote to arrest Bush and Cheney (Mar '08) 3 hr Mister Ed 1,166
News Cheshire County jail inmate found dead in his bed (Jun '09) 3 hr Mister Ed 15
Vermonts new economy (Jun '14) Jul 30 Jersey Sure 181
Happy Zombie Jesus Day Jul 27 Alex -PrisonPlane... 13
True Marriage Is...One Man, One Woman Jul 27 Victoria Marshall 8
News Police Log (Jan '09) Jul 20 Truth Friend in P... 81
Declaration of Dependence -by We The Sheeple Jul 16 LifeSiteNews dot Com 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vernon Mortgages