Realilty strikes again

Realilty strikes again

Posted in the Vernon Forum

flat lander

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2013
The dreamers that had big plans for the Archery Building across from the train station finally felt the reality in their dreams have burst. How can that be??? I hate waking up to real things like putting on my shoes and going to work. Boy doesn't that suck the life out of Brattleboro .
Reality

Brattleboro, VT

#2 Jan 31, 2013
flat lander wrote:
The dreamers that had big plans for the Archery Building across from the train station finally felt the reality in their dreams have burst. How can that be??? I hate waking up to real things like putting on my shoes and going to work. Boy doesn't that suck the life out of Brattleboro .
Dude, you love weapons. You can't wait for a big social collapse, so you can start slaughtering liberals. So how in the hell can you not support an archery building?!
flat lander

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Reality try to grasp what the story is about and duh you would be surprised and wrong. No need to go after the liberals they seem to do a number on themselves without any help, just some extra rope at times.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Of course, I was the only one here who actually was in the Archery building when it was open to the homeless...
Psycho SueQ WhereBeen Ewe

Williston, VT

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you love weapons. You can't wait for a big social collapse, so you can start slaughtering liberals. So how in the hell can you not support an archery building?!
Archery Building deal falls through
http://www.reformer.com/localnews/ci_22495282...
"Fulcrum Arts has decided that it will not move ahead with its plan to build an art gallery and school at the Archery Building, across from the Amtrak station."

-Welcome back PsycSue, haven't seen ewe'r psychotic screeds here for some time, had another little stay at the Retreat huh? Poor Q, woe is ewe.
Tell us now Susie how that old building that once was for archery yet unused for years was going to be turned into a staging point for the evil plot of the artsy-fartsy crowd to slaughter liberals. Perhaps a letter to the Reformer from ewe would alert everyone about this demonic deadly conspiracy.
pppfffffomg ewe are so fffing whackedffffffffffffffftttttt!! !!
Reality

Brattleboro, VT

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Oh little boy,'eww' are so cute!(Pets his head) Now you certainly are redundant, and still think you are clever with your sheeple talk, but its cute!

Whats really fun is that I barely ever post here anymore, and haven't for months. But when I check in now and then, I see you giving me credit for tons of stuff that I didn't write! Its kind of flattering, you seem to see my ghost in everything you disagree with!

Ah well, stay angry sweet child, its always entertaining to watch!
SueQ2SoonBe BackInRetreat

Newton Center, MA

#7 Feb 3, 2013
No it's not about disagreeing with ewe but simply pointing out that ewe say things that prove ewe'r insanity. I don't blame ewe for 'tons of stuff' Q only that whacked post above, and actually it's been 2 weeks not months since ewe posted here as shown on ewe'r own whack/paranoia-titled thread about a 'Christian Plot for Domination as well as ewe'r Atheist one, both showing ewe left on the 16th and returned on the 31st, and one of the first posts ewe made since being let out of the Retreat the other day was Quite Obviously EWE'r very own trademark crazy paranoia, the #2 post above
Reality

Brattleboro, VT

#8 Feb 3, 2013
You are illiterate enough, boy, that its hard to even wade through your writings! Believe me kiddo, now need to meds or counseling here - though reading your rants makes such stuff makes many of us almost get there!

Truly, I barely post here, but I read it much more often. And you, really and truly, have OFTEN thought you were cleverly catching old "Q" writing something, and it wasn't me. When it really has been me? Your white knuckled paranoia usually spots it, but 9x out of 10 that you think its me? Its not.

You are a paranoid angry boy, and clearly are the one who indeed does need medication and/or the retreat!

xxoo,
Q
SueQ2SoonBe BackInRetreat wrote:
No it's not about disagreeing with ewe but simply pointing out that ewe say things that prove ewe'r insanity. I don't blame ewe for 'tons of stuff' Q only that whacked post above, and actually it's been 2 weeks not months since ewe posted here as shown on ewe'r own whack/paranoia-titled thread about a 'Christian Plot for Domination as well as ewe'r Atheist one, both showing ewe left on the 16th and returned on the 31st, and one of the first posts ewe made since being let out of the Retreat the other day was Quite Obviously EWE'r very own trademark crazy paranoia, the #2 post above
Certified SueQ-Sybil MPD

Newton Center, MA

#9 Feb 4, 2013
So clearly we see mulitple personality disorder here with sueQ. She may actually not recall much of what she does and posts etc. while drifting between her alternate states of mind and identity, but there is treatment available for her ---
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ut7P9MyT4SE/T7qUEzq...

Her cat has it too
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ljju-oXlcjI/Tq350W8...

Seems the Prez also has trouble remembering where he was and what he did but the media does --http://www.infowars.com/reut ers-report-contradicts-obama-s keet-shooting-photo/
Certified SueQ-Sybil MPD

Newton Center, MA

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Reuters Report Contradicts Obama ‘Skeet Shooting’ Photo
Story said Obama played golf on August 4, retired for dinner
http://www.infowars.com/reuters-report-contra...

He doesn't recall any of this either, and wishes others would stop recalling it-
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Does It Take To Get the Brattleboro Reform... Jun 22 Kay 1
Review: Biologic Integrative Health - Samantha ... (Feb '10) Jun 9 Amy 65
Quick Loan Jun 4 housingfinance 1
News Autopsy results pending: Police ID troopers in ... (Dec '07) May 30 superkim_89 4
News Police roundup (Aug '09) May 29 Ripflatlander 5
Get on the bandwagon while there is still time! (Jan '16) May '17 Morgan 8
News Local man convicted of sexual abuse of his daug... (Dec '08) May '17 Miles D Wynn 35

Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vernon Mortgages