Hinsdale School Board votes to admonish member

Posted in the Vernon Forum

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2013
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

http://www.reformer.com/localnews/ci_22586556...

http://www.reformer.com/localnews/ci_22586556...

Hinsdale School Board votes to admonish member

Angela Schill is basically a "big mouth". She is basically a anti government teabagger zealot...Freestater like...hates spending any money on government schools, the town and all government.

And her children go to a private school...she hates anyone spending any money on other's children for any school activity in Hinsdale....
ForumToAdmonish Nut Mikey

Newton Center, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

"He said Schill works very hard, never collects her monetary stipend and is often bullied by other board members because she has a different opinion on how the school district should be operated."
-yup, that's what arrogant pigheaded socialists do a lot, Gang up and BULLY

so mikey why the hell should taxpayers have their $$ wasted on the likes of ewe and ewe'r kind?
U shld know

South Acworth, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Members of the board are voted into office, not appointed.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ForumToAdmonish Nut Mikey wrote:
"He said Schill works very hard, never collects her monetary stipend and is often bullied by other board members because she has a different opinion on how the school district should be operated."
-yup, that's what arrogant pigheaded socialists do a lot, Gang up and BULLY
so mikey why the hell should taxpayers have their $$ wasted on the likes of ewe and ewe'r kind?
I live in NH you idiot, not Bernie Sanders's Vermont.
ForumToAdmonish Nut Mikey

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

the thing is mikey, a libtard like ewe should be more at home in BS's vermont while the FreeState Project libertarian patriots etc. are going to eventually take over New Hampshire-
the ones ewe idiotically claim are 'anti-government'

the Montpelier commenter says
"Members of the board are voted into office, not appointed."
-but mikey would prefer the people not have the ability to elect those of a political bent that he thinks is somehow bad, he wants this Constitution lover whom he calls "anti-govt." to be hounded out by the socialists he agrees with.
mikey's not anti-government, naaaaahhh
pppffffffffffffffffffffffttt!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

I am just saying, most people don't vote. A small group of people can cobble somebody to run for election...so generally the school board member doesn't even come close to representing the will of the people of the community.

Anyway, this woman has a history of wanting to eviscerating the school budget while her kids don't even go to our schools.

Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

ForumToAdmonish Nut Mikey wrote:
the thing is mikey, a libtard like ewe should be more at home in BS's vermont while the FreeState Project libertarian patriots etc. are going to eventually take over New Hampshire-
the ones ewe idiotically claim are 'anti-government'
the Montpelier commenter says
"Members of the board are voted into office, not appointed."
-but mikey would prefer the people not have the ability to elect those of a political bent that he thinks is somehow bad, he wants this Constitution lover whom he calls "anti-govt." to be hounded out by the socialists he agrees with.
mikey's not anti-government, naaaaahhh
pppffffffffffffffffffffffttt!
Anyways, I think you are a domestic terrorist...trying to implode our school system.

Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh bother, she is running for selectperson...

So isn't police chief Gallagher...I'll vote for him.
PHHUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUCK EWE

Newton Center, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

so ewe'll vote for a cop who's had No problem violating people's Constitutionaly enumerated Rights over a libertarian who actually cares about the Constitution

It'll be funny to see the pigs charge ewe with being a public nuisance etc. next time ewe pull one of those crazy stunts by the bridge again or elsewhere
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

He gave me three final warnings he is going to arrest me...on the forth final warning I watched his scowling face get serious. He's got a real ugly face when he is mad at you.

So that is when I jumped out of the road, as he asked me.

He is a man...police chief...of his word!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 25, 2013
 
The chief is the only one with brains...

http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/thre...

HINSDALE — The town’s former police chief, the soon-to-be-retired Winchester town administrator and an incumbent will all vie for a seat on the board of selectmen on March 12.

Wayne T. Gallagher, who served as Hinsdale’s police chief for 11 years before retiring in 2012, Winchester Town Administrator Joan C. Morel and incumbent Richard A. Schill are running for two, three-year terms on the board. John D. Smith, who is selectmen chairman, is not seeking re-election...

...Schill, 60, said during the three years he has been a selectman, progress has been made in lowering the town’s tax rate, but it can still go lower. Hinsdale’s tax rate for 2012 was $24.79 per $1,000 of assessed value.

“Hinsdale is a very poor town, and you can’t buy beyond what you can afford,” he said.

The town should maintain its services moving forward, but also continue to look for areas where savings can be made within department budgets, he said. The town’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2013-14 is $4.17 million.
Polly

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I hate the public schools as they are now. They waste huge amounts of money while terrorizing parents and sending uneducated graduates out into a messed up world. Taxpayers would actually save money and be happier with the results if all kids were sent to private and parochial schools.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I get it, another I hate the government teabagger.
Concertina

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think that Polly makes a lot of sense.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Why don't you home school your kid...a lot of that is happening around here. You are too lazy to get your kid up to school or too lazy to help your kid to do homework...just say you are home schooling the kid.

We are going to have a lot of kids who have never been socialized in our schools and have never been educated from a very early age because a lot of parents just don't care and our government allows them to get away with it.
Concertina

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Mike Mulligan wrote:
Why don't you home school your kid...a lot of that is happening around here. You are too lazy to get your kid up to school or too lazy to help your kid to do homework...just say you are home schooling the kid.
We are going to have a lot of kids who have never been socialized in our schools and have never been educated from a very early age because a lot of parents just don't care and our government allows them to get away with it.
What a nutjob response.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 25, 2013
 
You are so naive...

I got a specific parent in mind!
Holly Hearth

Fairfax, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I believe there should be funds to assist parents who choose to homeschool their kids, as well as grants, vouchers and scholarships for parents who choose private and parochial schools. Most people now hate the public schools, so why should we bother pumping money into them?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"I believe there should be funds to assist parents" to purchase crack and beer to use while they are teaching their children at home schooling...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tectonic Shift (Dec '12) 13 hr Gott mit uns 382
Dummerston skeptical of solar deal (Feb '14) Aug 11 Bob Story 4
Fukushima Worsening!-Thank Nuketards 4Ruining E... (Aug '13) Aug 7 Reactor Fuel Exposed 106
Man subdued during break Aug 7 JewsAgainstZionis... 2
A Christian Plot for Domination (Aug '11) Aug 5 A Symbol Of Hope 1,200
Putney Village Pizza: Now serving Turkish food Aug 4 God Wants IsraHEL... 3
Local artists reflect on Gaza conflict Aug 4 JewsAgainstZionis... 1

Search the Vernon Forum:
•••

Vernon News Video

•••
•••

Vernon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Vernon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vernon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••