Anti-nuke group walks from Indian Poi...

Anti-nuke group walks from Indian Point to VY

There are 4 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Apr 25, 2011, titled Anti-nuke group walks from Indian Point to VY. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

It has been a few years since Ray Sebold has taken part in an anti-nuclear rally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

Eileen

Sharon, VT

#1 Apr 25, 2011
YAWN. These people need to get a life before they're all in nursing nursing homes.
Scott

Newton Center, MA

#2 Apr 25, 2011
ppfffffttt!
Walking is good for one's health, and the last part of that long walk just before VY is past a couple nursing homes in Vernon, filled mostly with folks who did little exercise in their lives.
Scott

Newton Center, MA

#3 Apr 25, 2011
I've read that EIGHT percent of the population of the United States (which includes all of New York City) live within a fifty mile radius of Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant. They ain't gunna be too healthy when that fault line right under that GE Mark 1 nuke slips big and causes what wasn't supposed to happen to the GE Mark 1 nukes in Japan.

I don't recall their names but could dig them up, perhaps some of the nukies here know who they were- the nuke experts who I watched present their BS before the Bratt selectboard about 3+ years ago in which they showed slides of the Vernon GE Mark 1 reactor details and said how there's no way it could meltdown like Chernobyls did.
Well guess what, Fukushima's GE Mark 1's alone prove that to be PURE BULLS#it !!!
Eileen

Sharon, VT

#4 Apr 25, 2011
Double YAWN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If the rich are getting richer, what's happenin... (Apr '14) Apr 20 Radio Flyer 3016 20
News Man charged with inappropriately touching child Apr 7 Anonymous 1
News Former employee suing Mack Molding over alleged... Jan '18 Comrade Sanders 2
News Diversity dialogue to continue in Brattleboro (Aug '17) Dec '17 Comrade Sanders 6
News Protesters see long road ahead (Dec '14) Mar '15 BDV 14
Entergy Subsidiaries Agree to Buy Union Power S... (Dec '14) Dec '14 ManyKilled By Str... 6
News Vernon's police chief speaks out after departme... (Mar '14) Nov '14 Patty O Furniture 20

Vernon Jobs

Personal Finance

Vernon Mortgages