Blaze at Vermont Yankee office ruled ...

Blaze at Vermont Yankee office ruled arson

There are 31 comments on the BurlingtonFreePress.com story from Sep 20, 2011, titled Blaze at Vermont Yankee office ruled arson. In it, BurlingtonFreePress.com reports that:

BRATTLEBORO - Police and fire investigators have determined that a fire Tuesday at the corporate offices of the Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant in Brattleboro was deliberately set.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BurlingtonFreePress.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
this Vermonter

Bangor, ME

#29 Sep 22, 2011
Just another "Hate Crime" in the town that preaches peace.
Chuckie

Danby, VT

#30 Sep 22, 2011
Entergy and spoliation wrote:
Pointing out Entergy's history concerning destruction of evidence is hardly desperation.
A company that burns it's own internal documents in a thinly veiled attempt to avoid legal action,now that would be desperation...
Yes it is because it shows that you are grabbing at straws because all the more relevant events are not going your way.
this Vermonter

South Burlington, VT

#31 Sep 22, 2011
"This is not about blaming plant opponents for the recent arson fires at the plant headquarters. Every plant opponent spoke out against arson in a recent Brattleboro Reformer article, and I believe them. We will have to wait for the investigation to find out who did it. Free speech against the plant is free speech. Arson is arson. Very very different. There's also a campaign of non-violent direct action to close Vermont Yankee, complete with an Action Camp for training. I don't think they train people to commit arson!"

http://yesvy.blogspot.com/
this Vermonter

South Burlington, VT

#32 Sep 22, 2011
more from the pro VY blog: Yes Vermont Yankee

We also have to guard against the situation I might call: "The Usual Suspects." After the Oklahoma City bombing, many people were sure that some Islamic group had done it. Actually, of course, it was a home-grown terrorist, Timothy McVeigh. Similarly, in this arson case, despite all the heated rhetoric against the plant, I suspect that the person who did it was some odd and disgruntled person. I don't think this person was connected to the opponent organizations. Hopefully, the investigation will find out who did it, and lay to rest any knee-jerk accusations.

Just like the lawsuit outcome, at this point...we must simply await events

Since: Mar 10

Little Rock, AR

#33 Sep 22, 2011
Entergy and spoliation wrote:
What I am saying is that it is entirely palusable for a company who has a history of apparent criminal behavior, on a number of fronts, might have burned it's own office in an attempt to avoid legal action and discredit it's opponents.
Perhaps this has more to do with the latest elevated results in test wells Gz 7 and Gz 10 at the top of the tritium plume, than it does with people who do not think nuclear power could ever be made safe?
So there is no history of law breaking on the anti-nuclear side? Throwing of manure at meeting, criminal tresapssing on at least a half a dozen accounts? Remember when you point fingers there is 3 pointing back at you.

And yes , Mrburns is my name, just like "entergy and spoilation" is yours

Since: Jun 11

Grand Rapids, MI

#35 Sep 23, 2011
Mr Burns wrote:
<quoted text>So there is no history of law breaking on the anti-nuclear side? Throwing of manure at meeting, criminal tresapssing on at least a half a dozen accounts? Remember when you point fingers there is 3 pointing back at you.
And yes , Mrburns is my name, just like "entergy and spoilation" is yours
Incredibly foolish remark even for you. Though this is true, irrelevant since what really matters here is who did it, not 'fingers'. So now that you have three fingers pointed at yourself does this mean YOU did it?

Little Rock, AR

#36 Sep 23, 2011
star-dust wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredibly foolish remark even for you. Though this is true, irrelevant since what really matters here is who did it, not 'fingers'. So now that you have three fingers pointed at yourself does this mean YOU did it?
Yea.. umm speaking of not pointing fingers... you just posted "This was an inside job. Period".

I dont want to say you are pointing fingers but yeaaa...
you should probably tell the police that you have insider knowledge that is was an inside job, maybe you and bridge troll mulligan can get together and collabarate your stories.
stardust

Grand Rapids, MI

#37 Sep 23, 2011
That you are to stupid to get the point is clear but unsurprising. Pointing fingers is irrelevant, doing so does not make one guilty or innocent, however by your own theory it also implicates you dummy.

LE does not need me or anyone to tell them anything. If it was an inside job I'm sure they know.

Little Rock, AR

#38 Sep 23, 2011
stardust wrote:
That you are to stupid to get the point is clear but unsurprising. Pointing fingers is irrelevant, doing so does not make one guilty or innocent, however by your own theory it also implicates you dummy.
LE does not need me or anyone to tell them anything. If it was an inside job I'm sure they know.
YOu already said it was an inside job, period. lol
stardust

Grand Rapids, MI

#39 Sep 23, 2011
Knowing it is one thing proving it is another.
Alex

Newton Center, MA

#42 Sep 23, 2011
Hmm, there's a certain bigas$ed Freemason & bigtime VY cheerleader from Vernon with the same last name as the ex-fed regulatory commissioner-turned corporate shill for ENVY.
Wonder where He was the night ENVY hq got bert?

*The Illuminati (which Masons are a BIG part of) certainly have shown their love of the FIRE/TORCH symbolism!-

http://www.truthwatching.com/2011/07/the-illu...

https://leaksource.wordpress.com/tag/freemaso...

*'Freemason Treasurer indicted on Federal Arson and Fraud Charges in Arcadia Valley Office

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother, two daughters, die in Wardsboro (Apr '08) Apr 7 kjc10 20
News Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) Mar 29 DEPUTY DOG 34
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) Mar 29 DEPUTY DOG 19
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Flood (Aug '11) Mar '17 Redneck 6
Looking Mar '17 Louise 4
News Jude Fitzgerald faces charges Mar '17 Sherrif fife 2
Obama's Top Ten Lies Last Night/ Clinton's Crim... (Jan '16) Feb '17 Long Island Liberal 7

Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vernon Mortgages