new girl at Dollar General on North Side

new girl at Dollar General on North Side

Posted in the Vernon Forum

very curious

Feeding Hills, MA

#1 May 12, 2013
a cute new girl started working there saturday may 11th. anyone know her name?
You have no life

New York, NY

#3 May 12, 2013
Thats her name. you scumbag if u had any class or werent some oneida scumbag you would go up and actually talk to her. or if you knew how to read you would read her nametag you stupid degenerate
Very curious

New York, NY

#4 May 13, 2013
I really dont want to know her name. Only what her peach tastes like
yea

United States

#6 May 13, 2013
her name is erin she is with someone and she has two kids so leave her alone
louis

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2015
No! I'm not gonna leave her alone! It was love at first sight for me! Not gonna let this one get away! I go into the candy isle acting like im looking for a certain candy but I'm really not. I took my knife and poked a small peep hole so I can watch her! My god is she an angel!
general

Syracuse, NY

#8 Nov 22, 2015
i watched that bitch take money out of the donation jar
kellie

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2015
louis wrote:
No! I'm not gonna leave her alone! It was love at first sight for me! Not gonna let this one get away! I go into the candy isle acting like im looking for a certain candy but I'm really not. I took my knife and poked a small peep hole so I can watch her! My god is she an angel!
U. Belong. In. Jail. How. Many. Girls. Have. u rape. U. Back. Ass
herdad

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2015
louis wrote:
Don't. Mess with. Her
louis

United States

#11 Nov 23, 2015
She's my girl ! Yes I've seen her take money out of donation jar put all she's doing is counting it and than she puts it back in. One day I seen her take her whole paycheck and stuff it in the jar. She's a good person and I love her! Madly in love with her. One day I actually saw her levitate off the floor in dollar general but she only does it when no one is around . I was lucky enough to witness it through my peephole.
Big Daddy

Camden, NY

#12 Nov 23, 2015
I have also noticed this angel. I'm going to ask her out, perhaps Vienna Corners for a romantic date. I'm expecting to get lucky the same night. A few drinks should make her randy. I can't wait to have the opportunity to enjoy that beach in the back seat of my car. She is going to love it. Now just to ask her out.
tellingit

Oneida, NY

#13 Nov 29, 2015
Big Daddy wrote:
I have also noticed this angel. I'm going to ask her out, perhaps Vienna Corners for a romantic date. I'm expecting to get lucky the same night. A few drinks should make her randy. I can't wait to have the opportunity to enjoy that beach in the back seat of my car. She is going to love it. Now just to ask her out.
Angel? Really? She's been had by sooo many, it shouldn't be a tough hook-up. Just be careful that you don't come home with a little something extra. Good luck.
bill

United States

#14 Feb 7, 2016
tellingit wrote:
<quoted text>
Angel? Really? She's been had by sooo many, it shouldn't be a tough hook-up. Just be careful that you don't come home with a little something extra. Good luck.
what's. Her. Name
Dee

Rome, NY

#15 Feb 7, 2016
Look at her name tag. Can you read?
C c c

Oneida, NY

#16 Feb 7, 2016
I saw a girl there today that was more beautiful than the sunrise in the morning, more gracile than an antelope and with a voice sweeter than an angels symphony. Her name tag read Savannah...
i might be in love !
Ohhhh whatcha saaaayy

Canastota, NY

#17 Mar 18, 2016
Yoooo. You guys are funny as f uck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Hudson, Lyndon Joslyn 2 hr Carl 1
Lets talk about scum! 2 hr Billy bob 11
Another meth bust 3 hr Funny 2
Bethany Buttface 10 hr Beth Butler 17
Christa Richmond (Jun '12) 18 hr P Bino 40
durhamvile accident 21 hr Phil 19
Best And worst place in Vernon to eat Mar '18 Edna robinson 7

Vernon Jobs

Personal Finance

Vernon Mortgages