inquiring

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

is she single. i see her out all the time hanging with girls.she is pretty hot .i dont want to try to get with her if she is with someone.

Since: Apr 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

She is a veryveryvery oooolllllddddd lady you gonna buy her a ealker or a rascal? And shes married she is a Ciani
inquiring

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

no she is in her 30s? her mother is married.
knew her

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

she is a harp that should be the first warning
she is a slut she does not know what she is guys girls, stripper she has had alot of guys around here so it wont be hard for you to find out more about her and the family all deal drugs and steal
knew her

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

i also know her x mike and she cheated on him with women that is why he threw her out cought her in a car with the girl lmfao.
inquiring

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

i guess she likes women more than men. thanks for the info. and also about her family.
yea

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

She loves my johnson size!!
i know her

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

she had a kid with scott johnson but her family would not let him see the kid but he had to pay support then she hooked up withmike kimball and had a kid and her family would not let him see his kid snd then ehe hooke up with a lesbo and left town but came back a few years ago and married the wrestling coach for a few years then divorced him and is hooked up with some guy from utica
Mycale kimball

Canastota, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

You guys have it all figured out right? Considering she's my mother I think I know. And Matthews father,Scott, chose not to be in his life by moving to California and being in the army. And I see my father and have always been able to. So why don't you just shut up lol. You guys have no lives whatsoever. She's certainly not a stripper. GROW UP AND LEAVE HER ALONE. Low life scum bags. Also we don't steal anything. I have a job as waitress, Matt works, mom works. We don't need to steal we have money.
Wow

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Mycale kimball wrote:
You guys have it all figured out right? Considering she's my mother I think I know. And Matthews father,Scott, chose not to be in his life by moving to California and being in the army. And I see my father and have always been able to. So why don't you just shut up lol. You guys have no lives whatsoever. She's certainly not a stripper. GROW UP AND LEAVE HER ALONE. Low life scum bags. Also we don't steal anything. I have a job as waitress, Matt works, mom works. We don't need to steal we have money.
I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOUR DAD DOESN'T WORK.
me too

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Shes a class act, fighting at the field days like a school girl! Grow up!
me too also

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

they fight all the time i was at joels last year and she was on the ground fighting she is 40 grow up
fun girl

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

ya i hooked up with her at the beach ya she is a slut couple drinks and she had my pants down to my knees great head and she does not spit she said that she was drunk and she does not act like this shit she knew what she was doing .
fun girl

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

up date did her again this weekend she is a freak great mouth
Your a liar

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Talking to yourself now because nobody cares or believes you. typical LOSER
fun time

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

liar sure am if I lied ask her who bought her drink at harpoons . me should I say anything about her body like tattoos ? she is a pig just a little fatter not like she was back in the day her boobs are still . now do you think I am a liar.
VoiceofReason

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Not sure what difference it makes whether she sleeps with women or men, being bi-sexual doesn't make you a slut. I'm not saying she's not a slut, just that she's not a slut because she sleeps with women. She is likely a product of her upbringing. She's a second cousin of mine on her father's side. They come from a very dysfunctional family. Lots of alcohol, drugs, physical and sexual abuse. Just remember...if you were born into what she was and had every experience the same as her you would BE her.
fun time

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

she acts like she is better than everyone but she turns into a slut fast and makes you think she is not like that .that is all iam saying they say iam not telling the truth guess what her own family member is saying she is a slut . and she said she does not want this to get out so what is she hiding we had sex a couple times and I have friends who had sexwith her
fun time

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

she knows who this is.. and she said if I want to still be her weekend sex toy to stop with the comments guess what I don't. had my oil changed a few times by her that is enough. I don't want to make it every .don't want to be seen with the fat hog. so guys she is easy jump on in and give her a ride . who is lying now harp. the weekend is almost here bah hahahahah
fun time

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

just got out of work and she has been blowing up my phone I guess she still likes it also seen her facebook she has a guy is he stupid I almost feel sorry for him to be with her I will be tagging her again this weekend sandy I told you I wont stop posting is that the secret you did not want to come out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Vernon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••