gallopin acres motel nasty!!!!!

gallopin acres motel nasty!!!!!

Posted in the Vernon Forum

omg

Baldwinsville, NY

#1 Jun 25, 2012
eww stayin here now it is so nasty dirty linen and carpets not to mention horrible furniture of and btw owners a real d**k and is charging me $200.00 for a lamp that you can buy at dollar general for 20 which wasnt even working to begin with real horrible place expected more a word of advice dont go here!!!!!!!!!!
ewwwww

Boston, MA

#2 Jul 22, 2012
omg wrote:
eww stayin here now it is so nasty dirty linen and carpets not to mention horrible furniture of and btw owners a real d**k and is charging me $200.00 for a lamp that you can buy at dollar general for 20 which wasnt even working to begin with real horrible place expected more a word of advice dont go here!!!!!!!!!!
it's so sad because their in debt
yea ok

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Not in debt he makes hundreds just sitting on his lazy ass... harrassing his tennits and stuff... he is a jerk by all means
nasty

New York, NY

#4 Dec 16, 2012
Hope he goes bankrupt hes a scumbag
loser

United States

#5 Dec 18, 2012
nasty wrote:
Hope he goes bankrupt hes a scumbag
I do to major jerk
Anonymous

Rome, NY

#6 Dec 30, 2015
The owner is a jerk?
Balls hairy ones

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2016
Yes a jerk obnoxious
Mark the dink

United States

#9 May 19, 2017
Mark the dink wrote:
<quoted text>

Mark the owner of GALLOPIN ACRES is s sociopath narrcistic self centered asshole egotistical prick face. Racist too I'm pretty sure. All the money he's collecting from his tenants monthly and all of it looks like it goes into his fancy house and toys instead of the motels. Carpets are burnt up, furniture looks like it was picked up in a crack house. Not a good experience the whole ordeal. Go spend your $700 or $1000 a month on a nice apartment instead of this prick.$1000 for a fucking 2 room apartment. Yea OK. Greed greed greed
Not wirth it, you'll be miserable there.
Mark the dink

United States

#10 May 19, 2017
Mark the dink wrote:
<quoted text>
Not wirth it, you'll be miserable there.
he will come looking for his rent a week earlier than he should be sometimes.
setzer69

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jun 7, 2017
omg wrote:
The place is dark and smelly. VERY overpriced. Landlord enters units without permission and snoops (caught his voice on a recorder when I was not home). He, or one of his tenants, hacked my WIFI, found evidence on my smart t.v He denied he had roaches, but there were roach traps all over the place when I moved in. He has a nice pool, but his "tenants" could not use it.. he probably used it as bait to get people driving by to stay. Did little to clear snow in winter...and on and on
I dont have a life

United States

#13 Jun 10, 2017
Hung wrote:
<quoted text> How about the biggest reason of all not to stay there, HIM!!! GUY IS THE BIGGEST MOTHERFUCKING SELF CENTERED NARCISSIST THAT ONLY WANTS TO TALK AND BRAG ABOUT HIMSELF. TALK TO HIM AND ITS LIKE TALKING TO YOUR HAND.
Mark is a dick, accused me of stealing his spray bottle than evicts me. I was security guard there and watched all the other tenants for mark.
setzer6938

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jun 16, 2017
7/08- Mark E. Metzger, Vernon, NY
-Grand Larceny 4th (F)
isnoti

Syracuse, NY

#15 Jun 16, 2017
How bad do you have to be to get kicked out of such a sh*thole? And what did OMG do to the lamp?
looking

Oriskany Falls, NY

#16 Jun 19, 2017
I was thinking about moving there. Where else does an apartment have a pool.
setzer69

Syracuse, NY

#17 Jun 19, 2017
looking wrote:
I was thinking about moving there. Where else does an apartment have a pool.
Tenants cannot use the pool.
What

Oriskany Falls, NY

#18 Jun 19, 2017
Why not? Is it just for looks?
Mark the racist

United States

#19 Jun 21, 2017
What wrote:
Why not? Is it just for looks?
No idea he says its for out of town guest that stay there for a few days. They can use it but not tenants living there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Kimbal 2 hr Lol 2
little ceasars girl. 3 hr Aaaa 26
Hot guy @ Byrne Dairy 3 hr A new york idol 21
Nichole Baily 4 hr JibberJabberListe... 3
joshua adamo 5 hr John 13
Alcoholics Anonymous Fails 14 hr Tightie Whitey 7
The Hut 14 hr Pizza Slut 3

Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance