A&P Management
Golda Zelda

Glenwood, NJ

#1 Jun 28, 2011
The management at A&P on Route 515 are a group of lying, stealing bastards. The nepotism is blatant, and if an employee is not part of the "family" they lie and completely disrespect them. The employees spend thousands in union dues, but the management outright lies when the union is called in, and then they treat the employee even worse for calling the union.

And what about the front end manager who was caught stealing hundreds of dollars from the store? She was suspended but then brought back, while hardworking kids are fired for minor infractions because their mother doesn't work for the store. I guess this "front end" manager performs her "jobs" well for the store manager.

And she converts her minions to conspire against the "outsiders". Watch out little girl, you're going to become a miserable old witch like your mentor.
Golda Zelda

Glenwood, NJ

#2 Jun 28, 2011
Oh, and I forgot to add: your lying can and will be proven..
Kristin

Remsenburg, NY

#3 Jul 18, 2011
wow! if this is all true what a shame . i clicked it because i thought it might be about their quick decision to not be open 24 hours anymore. i asked why and they cash register lady had the nerve to say because "customers were taking advantage of it". how on earth could customers be taking advantage of a store being open 24/7? this is beyond me. needless to say i've been boycotting the a & p and going to price choppers in warwick. they are 24/7 and don't treat you like you are a nusance when you need to be rung up.
Iwasthere

Vernon, NJ

#4 Jul 19, 2011
I agree with you Kristin. Went into Price Chopper late one night and the manager was there and couldn't do enough to make sure you got exactly what you needed. Even pointed out some exceptional sales they had going on at the time.

Since: Jul 11

Saint George, UT

#5 Aug 26, 2011
ok my relative has worked there many many years and they are treated great and no there are no other family members that work there.
Sorry you had a bad experience but they have always been good to my relative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vernon is off to good start. Looking forward to... Jun 21 Guest 1
News Vernon dismantles Environmental Jun 21 Guest 1
Legends Resort (Jan '06) May '16 Ladeda 2,826
What is wrong with Horizon N J Health? Apr '16 Lesley Fairchild 1
Ticks Apr '16 Beth RN 1
News 21-year-old admits sex with girl, 15 (Mar '14) Apr '16 Nightrob 5
Comet Management (Nov '06) Apr '16 metoo 370
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vernon Mortgages