Magarino Ford Commercial

Magarino Ford Commercial

Posted in the Vernon Forum

GrossedOutBeyond Belief

Flemington, NJ

#1 Dec 5, 2011
Is it just me? Hearing children excited about Santa in their commercial was wonderful.... having them say what is obviously presumed to be "HOLY SH..!" was absolutely disgusting and horrifying to hear on WSUS. Lord my younger children didn't get it but I did and I am so offended that I will NEVER buy a car from Magarino Ford for taking a religious holiday and the magic of Santa and trashing it up.
I dont think so

Vernon, NJ

#2 Dec 7, 2011
I read your comment the other day, but had not yet heard the commercial. I heard it 3 times today and I did not hear them say anything remotely close to what you said. It's an innocent commercial with a couple kids excited about Santa. There is nothing that I heard that could even be mistaken for Holy Sh**. I think you should get your hearing checked.
GrossedOutBeyond Belief

Flemington, NJ

#3 Dec 8, 2011
I dont think so wrote:
I read your comment the other day, but had not yet heard the commercial. I heard it 3 times today and I did not hear them say anything remotely close to what you said. It's an innocent commercial with a couple kids excited about Santa. There is nothing that I heard that could even be mistaken for Holy Sh**. I think you should get your hearing checked.
The day after I posted this they removed it from the commercial. I guess people complained and they removed it. Thank goodness!
GrossedOutBeyond Belief

Flemington, NJ

#4 Dec 8, 2011
I dont think so wrote:
No need to be nasty. After many complaints they withdrew the little comment from the commercial. I'm sure if you ask around someone can confirm it was in the commercial.... better yet, ask Sam Magarino or WSUS themselves.
lurker

Glenwood, NJ

#5 Dec 8, 2011
It still is being broadcasted on tv (Magarino commercials) on SECTV.....the kid definately say's Holy Sh**...I heard it 3 times tonight....no respect...and listen to the old man talk to Anthony...."" WHAT Anthony ? ""....typical old dirt bag.
sammit

Florida, NY

#6 Feb 11, 2012
How about the inappropriate new years' resolution one, where the kid says he's giving up drinking and then says "no more juiceboxes for me." They took out the "i'm giving up drinking" part FINALLY. but i heard it several times and my jaw dropped the first time. REALLY? stop exploiting your kids to sell cars...the commercials aren't even funny.
Jenn

Schnecksville, PA

#7 Oct 10, 2013
I would NEVER buy a Ford from Magarino after watching their awful commercials. They take these cute little kids and turn them into rude, annoying, screaming little monsters! Please stop releasing these terrible commercials! I change the channel whenever they come on!
lurker

Vernon, NJ

#8 Oct 14, 2013
I change the channel when their commercials come on...his kids are annoying...The Leo Kaytes Ford dealer commercial is also a waste of viewing...He has his older daughter and young son promoting the cars also....while grandpa stands there looking like he is having a nervous breakdown on camera.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comet Management (Nov '06) Aug 11 Bobduncan 372
News NJ Water Park Ride Malfunctions, Injures 5 (Jul '12) Jul '16 Truth 3
Vernon is off to good start. Looking forward to... Jul '16 Guest 2
News Vernon dismantles Environmental Jun '16 Guest 1
Legends Resort (Jan '06) May '16 Ladeda 2,826
What is wrong with Horizon N J Health? Apr '16 Lesley Fairchild 1
Ticks Apr '16 Beth RN 1

Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance