Driver charged with DWI in fatal Vern...

Driver charged with DWI in fatal Vernon accident

There are 161 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Aug 2, 2008, titled Driver charged with DWI in fatal Vernon accident. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Ryan Olsen, 22, was pronounced dead at the scene and was one of three people in the car, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
walk

Schnecksville, PA

#163 Aug 5, 2012
pissed off wrote:
I knew all 3 men in the car...And theres no reason to bash anyone...Ryan was a big boy and couldve decided not to get in the car that nite...same goes for Jay. For you to all pont fingers at joey and say its his fault is absolutly pathetic. Joe never forced ryan to get in the car and its to my understanding that ryan needed a ride to his girl friends house. The 2 men that survived the crash were wearing their seatbelts...Ryan was not. Im in no way saying that what joey did was ok. But for anyone on here to say that they have never made a mistake or never drove drunk your full of shit.
Right on brother!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vernon is off to good start. Looking forward to... Jun 21 Guest 1
News Vernon dismantles Environmental Jun 21 Guest 1
Legends Resort (Jan '06) May '16 Ladeda 2,826
What is wrong with Horizon N J Health? Apr '16 Lesley Fairchild 1
Ticks Apr '16 Beth RN 1
News 21-year-old admits sex with girl, 15 (Mar '14) Apr '16 Nightrob 5
Comet Management (Nov '06) Apr '16 metoo 370

Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance