Review: Bladez Barber Shop LLC

Review: Bladez Barber Shop LLC

Posted in the Vernon Forum

tmac 23

Hoboken, NJ

#1 Oct 19, 2012
The best fade you could ask for. Done to perfection every time. Topped off with a straight razor to tighten up the edges. Best barber shop I've been to!!
johnson

Highland Lakes, NJ

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Worst hair cut I ever got....this place needs some eye candy...if you got some color to your skin...then this is the place for you
Disgusting

Sussex, NJ

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Johnson - you're a disgusting pig.....move out of Vernon. Racists and bigots are no longer wanted here. The times they are a-changing......and the shop does amazing haircuts.....everyone knows it. My guess is you never set foot in the place - you sloth.
johnson

Highland Lakes, NJ

#4 Oct 20, 2012

Disgusting.....I'm sure you got a hair cut there...your probably an employee being that your from PA.....ps...you probably voted for Obama too...times are changing...back to reality..
Disgusting

Sussex, NJ

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Get out.
d00bie

Hoboken, NJ

#6 Feb 22, 2014
Expensive and was not pleased with haircut. Ill go back to mark at vernon barber
All-is-said

New York, NY

#7 Sep 23, 2014
Great place no complains, friendly staff and in my opinion price is reasonable. But then again cheap haircuts are not good and good haircuts are not cheap.
CheeKo

Hamburg, NJ

#8 Sep 26, 2014
johnson wrote:
Worst hair cut I ever got....this place needs some eye candy...if you got some color to your skin...then this is the place for you
Your a effing idiot!...Sussex county has been needing a barbershop like this for a long time and finally there's good barber shops here. That whole skin comment is lame ,in fact tons of white people,both young and old get their cuts at bladez. You must be one of the final few scumbags still lying around with the confedeshit flag in front of your house in Vernon. Like the other guy said,times are a changing and Sussex county is finally getting some long awaited and needed updating. Please take your ass down to Alabama .
Jessi

Warwick, NY

#9 Dec 15, 2015
Freddie and the guys at Bladez cutting hair COULD OT be a better addition to Vernon Township! They are experts at cutting, courteous, and wonderful. Thank you for bringing your business to Vernon, Freddie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vernon township softball (Jun '15) Jan 29 Mick Guinness 2
Legends Resort (Jan '06) Jan 28 1942-pdm 2,825
Catholic Schools Closing Jan 28 Curious 1
News Vernon man charged with DWI on dirt bike Jan 22 Wow 1
News Woodcliff Lake Reservoir dam strengthening proj... Jan 18 DANIEL DICSO 1
Service Electric vs WVT Internet Jan 8 vernonmite 2
Comet Management (Nov '06) Jan '16 CondoMonkey 363
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vernon Mortgages