BULLYING>>so pissed off...

BULLYING>>so pissed off...

Posted in the Vernon Forum

srl

Newton, NJ

#1 Nov 19, 2011
what kind of parent are raising their kids in vernon??? i heard about a little girl in 6th or 7th grade...was bullied, for having a stutter...ended up in the hospital for 2 days, that is such bullshit..i would be arrested by now b/c most parents don't want to admit its their kids, open your eyes...no more of...its not my kids.....keep hiding away and see what your kid makes of him/herself...frigin..loser parents!!!!!!!!!!
PrayPrayPray

Flemington, NJ

#2 Nov 20, 2011
srl wrote:
what kind of parent are raising their kids in vernon??? i heard about a little girl in 6th or 7th grade...was bullied, for having a stutter...ended up in the hospital for 2 days, that is such bullshit..i would be arrested by now b/c most parents don't want to admit its their kids, open your eyes...no more of...its not my kids.....keep hiding away and see what your kid makes of him/herself...frigin..loser parents!!!!!!!!!!
Amen. Last night my child left to attend a banquet dinner for Emergency workers in Vernon Township. My child is a volunteer EMS. Upon leaving the car was stopped by our neighbor and at least five other teens who stood in the way cursed and spat at the car. They are clearly out of control and under no "morality" control of their parents. As always, I tell my children to try to be understanding of this and turn the other cheek.... the dinner was wonderful. They just proved that something is lacking in the integrity and morality we were brought up on and instill in our children. Somehow wanting more for and better for their children was lost. My child has responded to calls involving teens like this in Vernon. My child will continue to do so. Even if it is one of the seven or so who spat at the car and cursed for no reason.
feduptoo

Sparta, NJ

#3 Nov 25, 2011
The reason there are lots of kid bullies is that the parents are bullies too. Lots of the parents are tough aged punks themselves, and the men think they're being a "man." Little consideration for anyone else unless you're their friend (and who wants to be), and, of course, their children are the greatest. Don't say one word about them or you will be on the parents list as well. I've never seen it so bad in any other place I've lived. The whole town is permeated in it. Even the stores around here don't have a clue as to treating a customer normally. I am sorry for any child that has to grow up in such an atmosphere. No wonder there is a drug problem with the teenagers.
srl

Newton, NJ

#4 Nov 25, 2011
even if the parents themselves were bullies, aka..pieces of you know what...something should be done..even the spitting on a car, i would have had the vernon police there in a minute and pressed charges..read (prays) post..no more try to be patience and understanding. you have to go through with it and do something about it..not meaning just you pray, you should be proud of your child.. but evidently the parents don't see it..and to get them to open their eyes, maybe have charges against their kids, then they can no longer say...not my child....maybe the papers should be involved already...going to check around...

Since: Jul 11

North Pole, AK

#5 Nov 27, 2011
they are everywhere
"it's the my kid can do no wrong syndrome"
Wake up parents!!!
Susan

Union City, NJ

#6 Nov 29, 2011
Yes, the kids get it from their parents. I used to live in vernon, and my twin girls were bullied in middle school. Just because they wore band tee shirts in black, they were called EMO, and told to go cut themselves. One day in burger king, they were having dinner, and a child kept turning around and touching them so my daughter pushed his hand off her shoulder, and the mom said "don't touch my son EMO! Go change ur clothes and cut urself" IMAGAINE THAT FROM A GROWN PERSON. I told my kids that if they ever saw this woman again, to call me right away and I would come there to give her a piece of my mind. Unfortunetly, that never happened. If you're reading this, SHAME ON U........
ZDW

Stockholm, NJ

#7 Nov 30, 2011
They are just a bunch of cowards, and they usualy perform their little act in groups. LOOSERS!!! The bullies and the parents.
grass

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2011
ZDW wrote:
They are just a bunch of cowards, and they usualy perform their little act in groups. LOOSERS!!! The bullies and the parents.
We got so tired of fighting the bullying issue with the school system and the police, that we have now moved to the civil court arena. This "seems" to have taught some of the bullies the gift of "shut up" but, no guarantees. It's costing us a fortune; but, since our child attempted suicide due to the bullying, we felt it our only option. We are hopeful that it ends the distress this has caused our entire family.
Anthony

Floral Park, NY

#9 Dec 6, 2011
Just moved to west milford my brother has a bad eye problem born with a defect. in our last town he had no friends upon moving here. he has lots of friends and no one bullies him. i thought west milford was more open. maybe im wrong. btw hes in 7th grade if that matters
PASmith

United States

#10 Dec 8, 2011
I have a hard time buying this behavior, however, I know you're not lying.

*It seems to me that the only way to get results fast is to beat the hell out of the parent in front of the idiot kid acting just like them. Yep this means jail time and of course a law suite.

Another option is to take your kid to the nearest Karate school and let them learn how to defend themselves. Usually most bullies will avoid any martial arts student, they don't want to get their ass kicked. If the bully picks up their hands to a student more than not they will be the one in trouble because of the taining, students are trained never to raise their hands first....just sayin......sad yep it sure is.

PS if you take this avenue remember to enforce stopping before the kill! I know I sound bad but look what y'all are dealing with!
srl

Sparta, NJ

#11 Dec 12, 2011
PA...don't want to stoop to their level..although i do agree...if you can believe this...i did write to the advertiser and got no response....can you believe that ?( being sarcastic)....maybe the writers were all bullies themselves. or were bullied...i tell you again..i would not stand for it, would have everyone involved...to all the parents out there..stand up and fight for you kids, they are worth it...show them how to be a human person not a piece of sh*&^!!!
PA Smith

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2011
I see it in Vernon on the internet, coming from supposedly educated adults. There are a few Forums I read, enjoy and sometimes post in. Try asking an intelligent question deserving a decent answer. One or two will answer, then several nutballs start a free for all taking the question to oblivion and their dislike for the one answering into the limelight.I pisses me off and makes me want to hit them with a baseball bat right between their eyes. They are lost and IMO it would be a way for them to "find' themselves again! I don't get it AND I would make book these same people raised their children the exact same way they behave.

If your children are having that much trouble, take them to martial arts training & keep on the QT....after 6 months or so the bullies will back off FAST or the parent of the bully will either be calling you on the phone OR knocking on your door, good luck!
dont do it

Newton, NJ

#13 May 24, 2012
Ugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comet Management (Nov '06) Aug 11 Bobduncan 372
News NJ Water Park Ride Malfunctions, Injures 5 (Jul '12) Jul '16 Truth 3
Vernon is off to good start. Looking forward to... Jul '16 Guest 2
News Vernon dismantles Environmental Jun '16 Guest 1
Legends Resort (Jan '06) May '16 Ladeda 2,826
What is wrong with Horizon N J Health? Apr '16 Lesley Fairchild 1
Ticks Apr '16 Beth RN 1

Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance