First Prev
of 2
Next Last
susie

Weehawken, NJ

#21 Sep 1, 2010
The pig bastard is in jail where he belongs
Sick of the world

Sparta, NJ

#22 Sep 2, 2010
What the heck did that sick bastard do???!!!
joy

Weehawken, NJ

#23 Sep 9, 2010
yeah, what did the bastard do?
JimHenson

High Bridge, NJ

#24 Sep 9, 2010
Do you mean the Lou Albano look alike? the wrestler from the 70's?
Shut up

Newton, NJ

#26 Apr 27, 2011
Lake panorama has 2 sides one with very nice houses and the other with your typical lake houses. The side I know is very nice and has a lot of nice people with teeth and nice cars and jobs and so what if the houses aren't perfect not everyone needs a huge house to be happy as long as you have a good place to live a job and people who care about you that is all that matters in my opinion. And there is the police tower at the top of the Mtn so the police drive by frequently. Stop picking on things that you don't know about and actually take the time to get your facts straight. K thanks
fedupinvernon

United States

#27 Apr 28, 2011
Hopeful Exodus wrote:
No but I know lots of people in lake Panorama with one tooth who share it.
And they give tooth warmers out as Christmas gifts.
ickspithurl

Branchville, NJ

#28 Apr 28, 2011
Shut up wrote:
Lake panorama has 2 sides one with very nice houses and the other with your typical lake houses. The side I know is very nice and has a lot of nice people with teeth and nice cars and jobs and so what if the houses aren't perfect not everyone needs a huge house to be happy as long as you have a good place to live a job and people who care about you that is all that matters in my opinion. And there is the police tower at the top of the Mtn so the police drive by frequently. Stop picking on things that you don't know about and actually take the time to get your facts straight. K thanks
Easy for you to say dirtbag. your not stuck on the bad side. K thanks.
ickspithurl

Branchville, NJ

#29 Apr 28, 2011
Shut up wrote:
Lake panorama has 2 sides one with very nice houses and the other with your typical lake houses. The side I know is very nice and has a lot of nice people with teeth and nice cars and jobs and so what if the houses aren't perfect not everyone needs a huge house to be happy as long as you have a good place to live a job and people who care about you that is all that matters in my opinion. And there is the police tower at the top of the Mtn so the police drive by frequently. Stop picking on things that you don't know about and actually take the time to get your facts straight. K thanks
If the cops drive to the good side of the lake to check their beloved police tower for some strange reason... why don't they take care of the car thieves, drug dealers and other unmentionables on the other? You know there are some poor slobs who built new nice houses on the as you say "wrong" side of town.... could it be because they actually live in the lake and don't want to be bothered? or lord forbid.. could they partake in some of the illegal activity? Hmmmm.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#31 Apr 28, 2011
Lived in Lake Panorama for 20 years. 20 years spent amoung the so called "summer homes" shut up referred to though my home was brand spanking new... wasn't until 10 years into it that "sub prime" mortgage reared it's ugly head and let toothless dirtbags move in next door who totally destroyed the peaceful, well kept neighborhood within years. Good God. They not only destroyed their home (which was owned by the most wonderful decent family we would ever know) but destroyed every square inch of the road and property value on all sides. The lady claims "victim" now and had claimed "poverty"... though she bragged to us about "ripping the state off" with claims of "impoverishment" and using food stamps even though they were making money on the "side"........ but damn, I ain't no rich person and my house is well kept and as long as I lived here, as far as I know not one person has a complaint about us... nor do we but for these "oh so lovely neighbors" for lack of the better words, or should we say if we said it everyone would know who we are talking about?
Lucy

Union City, NJ

#32 May 4, 2011
Millie wrote:
Anyone know what happen to "THE COLOMBO'S". I just found out they left the house, and moved out of sussex county.

I think they moved to Bergen County
Ellie

Port Washington, NY

#33 Jan 25, 2012
Does anyone know how Lake Panorama is these days?
How about Appleseed Rd. or the roads off of it?
I am considering moving up there and have been concerned about all of the drug dealing talk i hear. Please give me some info. on what is happening now. thank you!
Thinker

Hamburg, NJ

#34 Mar 4, 2012
There are drug dealers in every neighborhood in every town. Lake Panorama is a good community. The lake dues includes garbage and recycling pickup as well as snow plowing and lake privileges. And the lake dues is still quite reasonable. I have lived here for almost ten years. We are both professionals and do not regret moving here.
Joe lake

Hackensack, NJ

#36 Mar 9, 2013
Jessica Colombo is sexy
Jennifer

Sussex, NJ

#38 Feb 4, 2014
Hello
srl

Sparta, NJ

#40 Feb 14, 2014
please...there are loads of pos people out there...not just in lake panorama, but every lake and neighborhood in vernon...its like that in ..ALL OVER, every neighborhood.....people work, some don't ...some have teeth...some don't...some scam, some don't....but don't judge everyone by the area they live in..who are you or i to judge anyone else, unless you are just perfect....:) smiley face was just there to pis@ you off....
1htyt

Sussex, NJ

#41 Jul 22, 2015
lady wrote:
Does anyone know why there is always a vernon cop at panarama drive every day. it must be the wako who lives there the one with a very big mouth and the two big mouth kids who never ever do anything wrong.
Probably because a police officer lives in the Lake. I actually think he's a nice guy, but...whatever.
jerseyguy

West Point, NY

#42 Sep 6, 2017
We used to rent a house by Lake Panorama, Vernon. We have friends that invited us to an activity at the lake a couple of weeks ago.

Someone that didn't like us called the police and said that I was harassing people at the event. This was not true, and I said nothing that could be considered inappropriate al all.

Then the police came and questioned me, along with the President of the community. I tried to defend myself, but just decided to leave with no incident but felt humiliated by the accusation of harassment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legends Resort (Jan '06) Jan 12 Paul S 3,029
Review: Cappelli Dental Assoc - Christopher Cap... (Mar '10) Jan 5 Rob Huebners pal ... 5
Comet Management (Nov '06) Dec 22 Denied Renter 378
Gas leak Dec '17 Bronx 1
How I Eye Wintessed Harry Shortway Force a Mino... (Oct '09) Nov '17 LPCYU 19
JCP&L is overcharging customers (Oct '10) Oct '17 Bach 20
News $9,000 sewer bill raises concerns in Sussex (Jul '09) Sep '17 Big baby 19

Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vernon Mortgages