Legends Resort

Posted in the Vernon Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of2,800
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jim

Newton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 17, 2006
 
Has anyone heard anything new regarding Legends Resort?
Alexa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 23, 2006
 
Jim wrote:
Has anyone heard anything new regarding Legends Resort?
Any Legends timeshare owners interested in pursuing a class action suit? No renovations have been made in the four years we have owned.
tmc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 30, 2006
 
Alexa wrote:
<quoted text>

Any Legends timeshare owners interested in pursuing a class action suit? No renovations have been made in the four years we have owned.
Has anyone looked into what our maintenance fee is maintaining? It also appears that I have lost (2) spacebank deposits...
Chris

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 12, 2006
 
What are the procedures into filing a civil action? We have to do something about Legends. I'm ready to finish the renovations myself.
MOM

Sussex, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 20, 2006
 
This is absolutely disgraceful!!!! We have paid for a timeshare that we cannot use, exchange, or sell. Isn't there a word for that???
Wilma

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 12, 2006
 
Are there even any stores or restaurants in Legends these days?
Michael

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 13, 2006
 
It's time to get organized. We need to get in contact with all current owners and form an organization to pursue this issue. Thoughts?
Howard

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 27, 2006
 
Yea. Finally found other unlucky owners at Legends.

I would love to join in a class action lawsuit.

What they promised in 2002 and what they have actually done is criminal.

Anyone involved in this can e-mail me at hbweiss@yahoo.com
Susan and Gary

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 5, 2006
 
Michael wrote:
It's time to get organized. We need to get in contact with all current owners and form an organization to pursue this issue. Thoughts?
We also own at this resort. What a waste. Everything that was promised in early 2000 has not come true. You can count on us.
Susan and Gary

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 5, 2006
 
Jim wrote:
Has anyone heard anything new regarding Legends Resort?
The latest we hear, they're fighting the township of Vernon to put condos on the golf course. Whay a waste of monies this has been a waste for all of us. I spoke to someone at RCI earlier today and he said we have to find who's the condo board president and hold a meeting to air our complaints. Anyone else here interested in doing this???
Susan and Gary

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 5, 2006
 
Wilma wrote:
Are there even any stores or restaurants in Legends these days?
We were up there in January to look around and it was like a "ghost town". No restaurants and 2 small shops which were closed on a Sunday.
Susan and Gary

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 5, 2006
 
Howard wrote:
Yea. Finally found other unlucky owners at Legends.
I would love to join in a class action lawsuit.
What they promised in 2002 and what they have actually done is criminal.
Anyone involved in this can e-mail me at hbweiss@yahoo.com
Why did you buy there of all places? There are so many beautiful places in your home state.
Susan and Gary

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 5, 2006
 
Chris wrote:
What are the procedures into filing a civil action? We have to do something about Legends. I'm ready to finish the renovations myself.
I have shovel in hand and will be there to help you!!!
JIM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 6, 2006
 
Latest info i have is that Vernon Planning board gave approval for Legends to begin planning for a major expansion including a year round movie theatre. Check out back issues of the Herald for more details, but hopefully all is not lost.
Marty

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 18, 2006
 
Count me in on the lawsuit. What has happened (or not happened)at Legends MUST be criminal.
martymandell@comcast.net
201-401-9473
Robin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 21, 2006
 
There is supposed to be a class action law suit going on....
John And Debbie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 16, 2006
 
Yes, please include me in on the class action suit, I'm hearing you will be able to book possibly in 2007, but all this company does is lie, so contact me roosternj@aol.com
John

West Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 12, 2006
 
John And Debbie wrote:
Yes, please include me in on the class action suit, I'm hearing you will be able to book possibly in 2007, but all this company does is lie, so contact me roosternj@aol.com
Please include us in any class action suit. Any new developments. john@delarosa.com
Alexa

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 12, 2006
 
Michael wrote:
It's time to get organized. We need to get in contact with all current owners and form an organization to pursue this issue. Thoughts?
Absolutely, I agree. Maintenance fees FOR WHAT? I was charged a late fee recently for my monthly payment and refuse to pay it. I'm a divorced mom of 2 drowning in bills and can't afford this nightmare. Wish I had a lawyer friend!
Salinas

Morris Plains, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 14, 2006
 
I would be interested. I just had a mediator resolve an issue throught the NJ State Dept. of Consumer Affairs - after I tried for 4 years to get an issue resolved regarding my unit.(It was not what was indicated in the floor plan I received)
Alexa wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Legends timeshare owners interested in pursuing a class action suit? No renovations have been made in the four years we have owned.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of2,800
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vernon Discussions

Search the Vernon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Inner Body Asbestos Cleanse Needed. (May '13) Apr 20 Country girl 2
Centurylink (Feb '12) Apr 17 Phoenix 5
Review: Viridian Energy - Marketing (Aug '10) Apr 16 Scaffoldman 224
Lake Glenwood Needs To Be Sold! (Mar '09) Apr 9 JustCrankyOldPeople 352
Comet Management (Nov '06) Mar 26 fortunate ex-resident 281
ron gramsch Mar 24 WONDERING 1
thinking of moving to vernon?????? (Feb '11) Mar '14 Vernon 122
•••

Fire Warning for Sussex County was issued at April 23 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Vernon News Video

•••
•••

Vernon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••