Arrest made in Round Lake Beach drive-by

Arrest made in Round Lake Beach drive-by

There are 15 comments on the Daily Herald story from Oct 6, 2008, titled Arrest made in Round Lake Beach drive-by. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

Round Lake Beach police have a juvenile in custody who was wanted for shooting a 62-year-old woman in the leg in an apparent drive by in August, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

DARKKVILLEZ FINESTK

Gurnee, IL

#2 Oct 8, 2008
N CLARENDON DATS OUR STREET N WHOEVER DONT LIKKE IT GET DA F*CKK OUTA DERE AMOR DE KKONEJO BRIAR ROTSW
Class of 97

Berwyn, IL

#3 Oct 8, 2008
What a joke, these weak-ass punks can't even shoot straight!
Lake County Resident

Mount Laurel, NJ

#4 Oct 8, 2008
DARKKVILLEZ FINESTK wrote:
N CLARENDON DATS OUR STREET N WHOEVER DONT LIKKE IT GET DA F*CKK OUTA DERE AMOR DE KKONEJO BRIAR ROTSW
NO you little punk, that's OUR street and we WILL take our neighborhood back from all your little AMOR NOTHING!!!! Be thankful you are in this little town and don't be crying when the police are watching your butts. You do such a great job representing your heritage.........AMOR DE AMERICA
Lake County Resident

Mount Laurel, NJ

#5 Oct 8, 2008
Class of 97 wrote:
What a joke, these weak-ass punks can't even shoot straight!
NOW do you see what i'm talking about Class 97. Yeah i'm the one you said to stand up and do something instead of complaining. YOU SEE IT FOR YOUR SELF. I agree with you.
Class of 97

Berwyn, IL

#6 Oct 8, 2008
Lake County Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW do you see what i'm talking about Class 97. Yeah i'm the one you said to stand up and do something instead of complaining. YOU SEE IT FOR YOUR SELF. I agree with you.
Yeah these punks around here are a joke, This one isn't the first to get his hands on a gun, but I still have yet to come up on one who knows how to use one, unfortunately that makes them even more dangerous. Yeah I remember you, Lake County Resident, I hope you decided to stay in the neighborhood cuz we need more people like you who care about the community.
Wannabees

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2008
DARKKVILLEZ FINESTK wrote:
Coming from somebody that's in Gurnee. Which is basically a mall rat town. Like all the other so called wannabee ghetto kids. Round Lake Beach is nothing what it used to be back in the early 90's it's mostly Cedar Lake Road now that has the fatal driveby shootings and all those convicted sex offenders living within a square mile radius. Seriously, I went through elementary and middle and highschool with kids who decided to act all hard and oh I'm living in the ghetto. Now I'm in Chicago, and I'd like to see these kids go into the deep part of the city's South side past 35th street and I'd like to see them deep into the West of the West Side. I talk to kids from the South side and they have more intelligence, morals, and street wise knowledge than the townies and naive kids from around where I grew up in. Flip your backwards ass hard face and hat around, forget about your mall bought J's and get real.
Wannabees

United States

#9 Oct 12, 2008
And there may be a disclaimer my ISP location changes constantly, so could the Gurnee's person. But still whatever, the kids who actually lived in the ghetto in a very neglected, dirty area don't talk like OH dat's our street, get da, this is our street. There just kids most of which grew up fast and saw things most didn't, it doesn't mean they turn out to be instant dealers, gang bangers, convicts, drug addicts, some of them make it out.
livin up in rlb

Round Lake, IL

#10 Nov 2, 2008
alright well i no da guy they arrested and i think its bs how dere some lil snitches i mean yeah he was wrong for doing what he did..but tell me why he da only one arrested so far ..but wat ev
Ghetto Ghetto

Grayslake, IL

#11 Nov 2, 2008
livin up in rlb wrote:
alright well i no da guy they arrested and i think its bs how dere some lil snitches i mean yeah he was wrong for doing what he did..but tell me why he da only one arrested so far ..but wat ev
I'm sorry... What were you trying to say? I didn't take a class in ghetto gang banger slang. While this whole issue is sad, I can't say I'm surprised that some poor little ol'lady was shot by some idiot either trying to show off in front his home boys (send off artist) or had a some kind of score to settle with a rival gang. I would have to say that I'm pretty surprised the idiot didn't shot himself first. Word to the wise, the idiots are the ones that are sent out on missions like drive-bye's. These idiots are called "send off art's" because they are the dumb ones in the group that don't even know who the Leader in there Nation is. I learned this from some watching an HBO special about the real Gangs in New York.
Please do all of us hard working residents and tax payers a favor since we are now doing your friend a favor of paying for his stay at the Illinois Department of Corrections due to poor choices. While your at it, do yourself, your family, and us a favor and go back to school and make someone in your family proud before you end up shot or in jail.
On a serious note, your surely not the sharpest knife in the door (not too bright). You just told all of us that there were other idiots involved with the drive-by. Sadly, knowing people like you, your probably out there proudly telling all your friends about what you just posted.
Question?.. In the world of gang banger, does this make you a snitch as well?... Just a thought. Sleep with one eye open, you might be visited by the police since they are able to track these things or visited by your home boys.
UR DADI

Round Lake, IL

#12 Nov 2, 2008
livin up in rlb wrote:
Yeah well, ur boys lucky that he shoots like a little bitch otherwise he could have been looking at a muder beef. Bunch of weak-ass clowns in this town claiming to be bangers! Shooting an old lady's probobly the highlight of this chumps criminal career.
IHITEMUP

Gary, IN

#13 Nov 3, 2008
DA VICTIM IS MY BOIIS GRANDMOTHER,N DA RUGRATS IN RL NEED GROW UP GET REAL.REAL RECOGNIZE N IT AINT U.U KNOW WHO IM TLKN 2.WILL C U SOON!!!!!
Stephanie

Hanover Park, IL

#14 Nov 13, 2008
UR DADI wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well, ur boys lucky that he shoots like a little bitch otherwise he could have been looking at a muder beef. Bunch of weak-ass clowns in this town claiming to be bangers! Shooting an old lady's probobly the highlight of this chumps criminal career.
That is so true.
A buncha wannabes who couldn't probably survive in chicago.
Scums raise our taxes by always putting their stupid graffitit all over round lake.
They are so lame its funny man!
Stephanie

Chicago, IL

#15 Nov 13, 2008
livin up in rlb wrote:
Well who is this little punk
I probably knoe this weak chump wannabe
negro chumptitude

Schaumburg, IL

#16 Nov 26, 2008
no pickin fights on this here forum, mutha fugka!
chi town

Mundelein, IL

#17 Jan 27, 2009
thats my nikka right there ya people over here talking shit at least he got balls to pull the trigga, and ya people saying shit about chicago the gangs from round lake go to the city u dum az they go pased 35 we go all the way to 68th trigger side

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neo-Nazi Pedophile Steve Turpel in Arlington He... (Nov '10) 15 hr Steve 37
Adoption Agency Grayslake back in 1982?? Thu Emmymittens 2
News Lake County Fair prepares for opening Jul 27 Fair Lady 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 26 OldManBenny 72
Singles, STAY AWAY from the Lake County Fair! Jul 26 County fair man 1
Emily Mirochnick is get ready moved to Californ... Jul 24 Emily 1
home choice stores (Aug '09) Jul 23 Unknown 26

Vernon Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vernon Hills Mortgages