AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Two members of an elevator installers union were appointed to a new state elevator-safety board about the time their local gave a $10,000 campaign contribution to Gov.
Comments
7,481 - 7,500 of 7,561 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 30
Frank fans a beat off

United States

#7890 May 2, 2013
How does it look up franks ass? Your so far up it that its mind boggling. Frank fan your a beat off!!!
L for Loser

United States

#7891 May 3, 2013
Looks like the Red Menace lost again, pay up and get out. Score: Frank 37 Sons of Liberty 0
Ankle Bracelets

AOL

#7892 May 5, 2013
Who cares. Frank is a POS anyway. Im still making my money.
Frank Fan

United States

#7893 May 11, 2013
Brad its over, you lose, thanks for playing. Your hero Thompson is the next to get expelled
Criminals

AOL

#7894 May 12, 2013
When you have to corrupt the system as much as iuec has to prevent the truth from coming out. That speaks volumes. Im so glad non union doesn't play these corruption games or mobbed up liscensing tactics.
Democrats Are Evil

AOL

#7896 May 17, 2013
They only want more power and will do anything to get it. Rule of Law is of no consequence to these people because now you can see why, THERE IS NO ENFORCEMENT!!!!! Law Enforcement has become EXTINCT !!!! They are making Nixon look like a choir boy.
Dissenters Beware

AOL

#7897 Jun 8, 2013
Dissenters to the kingdom of obama will be cained.
Where is

United States

#7898 Jun 8, 2013
Fat Eddy?
his ass is so big

Bolingbrook, IL

#7899 Jun 8, 2013
Where is wrote:
Fat Eddy?
fat ass ed can be in two towns at the same time.... were do u think, eatting on your cash$$$$,man what assh*les you fools let mini frank and his fat ass bro. rip that place a part, and how many still not working????to bad sucker.......
Obamas FBI

AOL

#7900 Jun 13, 2013
Need I say more ?
Obamas FBI

AOL

#7901 Jun 14, 2013
Can you say Gestapo ?
Brew for Drew

United States

#7902 Jun 14, 2013
Good crowd for a great cause to help a brother with cancer. No Union officers, what a shame they just dont care about the members just themselvs. Must not be election time
Where is

United States

#7903 Jun 28, 2013
The fine officers of local 2 ..... Anywhere but at work
Stand Up

AOL

#7904 Jun 30, 2013
Everybody knows what they do with dissenters.

Even our government has been taken over by these thugs
as s holes

Bolingbrook, IL

#7905 Jun 30, 2013
you fools are as dumb as they come u voted them in .....how many still not working???? maybe old fat ass ed big time zero can buy you some pizza...rember danny boy he cares for u....as much as the black boy in the white house ... good god what morons.......
Nothing

United States

#7906 Jul 3, 2013
Is over. The dol case is still an ongoing investigation these things take time and it will bear fruit. A international general president is a very good target of an investigation in fact all the players are in far more attractive positions. Well except the dodo bird but then again he never was attractive or very smart.
What a Shame

United States

#7907 Jul 3, 2013
How Dumb. Can't let it go. there is no investigation. You Boys or is it Girls need to let it go. The investigation from 2003 to 2006, have you ever heard a court case from so long a go ???
Tony,Tony,Tony, still the biggest lossssser in the elevator industry.
Corrupted Government

AOL

#7909 Jul 6, 2013
How long does it take for an investigation ? You are full of sh-t!

After what I've seen on Fast and Furious, Bengazi, IRS and other issues that require swift justice that have been exposed a corrupt government.
worthless

Bolingbrook, IL

#7911 Jul 7, 2013
bullshit to tall danny old boy just think the little mini moron ... frank the yank made you a vp that is some funny bullshit, it will all come to a end, we are still getting the work, and you still to this day have people sitting.... what lie have u and the moron boyz...told them this week? oh i like the job p. q .the block head gov. has done for local 2 zero just like u...so much bullshit so little done but thats all on the hi heel boyz at the old irs office in chicago ridge. what a shame........
Crossing Lines

AOL

#7912 Jul 10, 2013
Canadian members are crossing the strike line to put food on the table.

Do you blame them ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Death Angel 49,473
Judge jay ukena (Mar '13) 7 hr Observant 141
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sun Corrupt Democrats 1,908
Parents Mourn 9-Year-Old "Little Homey" Slain I... Sun reality is a crutch 1
Pastor Asks Gangs To Hold Their Fire Over Labor... Sun reality is a crutch 1
Do you approve of Sam Cunningham as Alderman? Aug 30 judi 2
Uniting As A Community To Support Our Youth Aug 30 RLAYC 5
•••
•••
•••

Vernon Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000