Push renewed for criminal charges aga...

Push renewed for criminal charges against North Chicago cops

There are 3 comments on the Lake County News-Sun story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Push renewed for criminal charges against North Chicago cops. In it, Lake County News-Sun reports that:

Relatives of Darrin "Dagwood" Hanna are pushing with renewed energy for criminal charges against the police officers who allegedly caused his death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake County News-Sun.

Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 26, 2013
The family should seek their own vengeance if the courts or D.A. wont help them.
Mongo

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Yea brilliant idea. More business for the undertaker.
Help

Schaumburg, IL

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Those officers should not be punished. The deceased man was nothing but trouble. If the cops stop him , he probably would have killed the girlfriend. Buy those officers a steak dinner and thank them for taking that less than human being off the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should I Tell? 11 hr Guest 10
News Teen convicted of fatal drag race back in custo... Mon RIP Cynthia 2
News Speaking out against Justus Howell decision Sat Clyde 9
911 calls May 29 4theluvofdogs 1
waving hands from white SUV May 28 Z 1
Grayslake High Football Player Arrested- Crimin... May 27 Info 3
News 60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) May 26 curiousfamilymember 1,200
More from around the web

Vernon Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]