Bargain hunters might see Deja vu

Bargain hunters might see Deja vu

There are 5 comments on the Gurnee Review story from Jun 4, 2009, titled Bargain hunters might see Deja vu. In it, Gurnee Review reports that:

A new boutique featuring upscale and designer merchandise has opened in Grayslake, but you don't need a wallet full of Benjamins to walk away feeling like a million bucks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gurnee Review.

Dorothy

Bartlett, IL

#1 Jul 12, 2009
I actually went to DeJa Vu today in downtown Grayslake,Il.What a great little place.Found purses,jewelry and they even have guys clothing and shoes.
They had alot of their items on sale and I will definitely be going there on a regular basis.
It is a consignment shop so I might have to clean out my own closet.
Karen Buffalo Grove

Mchenry, IL

#2 Jul 13, 2009
I also, visited this little gem! All I can say Ladies it's Awesome!They have Coach, Prada, Jimmy Choo, shoes, purses, and jewerly galore!Ladies you will love this gem!
Happy Consumer

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2009
Karen Buffalo Grove wrote:
I also, visited this little gem! All I can say Ladies it's Awesome!They have Coach, Prada, Jimmy Choo, shoes, purses, and jewerly galore!Ladies you will love this gem!
I totally agree. This place is great. What a find!!
Happy Consumer

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2009
I have to say that I was impressed with Deja Vu. Very nice items and reasonably priced, too.
Main employee

Gurnee, IL

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Nice place? Except the owner didn't properly pay her consigners or her employees! I still haven't been fully paid my wages. Consignor's were actually donating their items more than being paid for them. Owner never on premises except to show up after the store closed to pick up
the money. Utilities went unpaid, no heat in winter, gas shut off. Customer's couldn't try on garments because it was do cold. Lines of consigners and the landlord demanding money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) Wed Belchrist 1,213
Brian Auvil Dec 4 holly gray 4
News The fearful daily life of an undocumented immig... Nov 30 Trump 4 Clinton 0 39
Hottest women in Fairfield? Nov 30 Feb 3
News Suburban investor charged with bank fraud Nov 27 Curious 60
durham school bus service (Oct '09) Nov 23 susan walsh 19
News All-gender restrooms added to Libertyville High... Sep '16 parent 1

Vernon Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vernon Hills Mortgages