Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

What about those "serious consequences" Hillary threatened the N Koreans with if they popped that nuke test? They developed and tested a nuke with no repercussions from the U.S., is this how Hillary and Barak plan to PROTECT YOU? What would the founders think about a president that allowed a nation with which we are still technically at war with develop and test nuclear weapons and their delivery systems? Would this be considered TREASON? Or is this just "negligent treason" in that Hillary and Barak are in WAY over their heads? Or was this allowance intentional? letting MORE communists get nukes? ARE YOU AMERICANS FUCKING ASLEEP? or are you just stupid? or are you already too scard of the government to even care? have you just given up? would our founders call you COWARDS deserving neither liberty nor freedom?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

wayne easton wrote:
I wonder what our founders would think about our cowardly society that accepts a president that smuggles guns to mexico, knowing that the carnage to follow will be used to destroy the 2nd Amendment when he took an oath to UPHOLD the Constitution. He works, self-evidently, to harm the republic. Would they, the founders, consider these publicly known actions as TREASON?
You want to talk about oaths and treason?

COOL!

Well, speaking of treason moron ... how many of the pathetic traitors in your party have taken an oath TO A LOBBYIST named after a MUPPET?

And how many of them did you vote for and help put in office?

Now let's talk presidents, moron!

Wasn't Richard "If the President does it that means it is not illegal" Nixon having to resign so he didn't get impeached a sign of him having violating the Constitution that you hold in such high regard. Wasn't him collaborating behind the scenes with the Saigon government to sabotage President Lyndon Johnson's peace talks TREASON?

And wasn't Gerald Ford's granting Nixon a full, unconditional pardon, which elevated the proven and remorseless traitor to the status of an innocent citizen and a retired US President an act of TREASON? He allowed Nixon to receive a public pension right up to the day he died! Nixon's portrait remains in the gallery of presidents, and future Republican leaders have built upon his criminality.

And wasn't Reagan's negotiation with Iran (the enemy)... and having them hold on to the American hostages until he was elected president TREASON?

And wasn't Dubya starting a war based on LIES (stockpiles of WMDs that were never found, the "mushroom cloud" that Dubya mentioned that never materialized filled with that stuff we never found, Saddam's ability to launch a chemical strike in 45 minutes, yellowcake from Africa via a blatantly forged document, defining contacts as "cooperation", mobile weapons labs that were water trucks, etc, etc, etc) TREASON?

Care to answer any of the questions above genius? There's 6 questions there I know you're too gutless to answer like every other loudmouth Republican on this thread.

FACT: Every one of the Republican presidents over the past 50-plus years should have been jailed and executed for treason!

Now please respond by: changing the subject a half dozen times (like Johni girl above) rather than answer; then attempting (and failing) to out-insult me when you're refusal to answer inconvenient questions proves how pathetically uneducated you are; then physically threatening me (like so many before you) and of course not showing up to follow through on those threats (like so many before you).

I love a good laugh and never get tired of making you guys the punch line on here.
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

wayne easton wrote:
What would the founders have thought about local governments that raise property taxes by 25% in the year property values declined by 25-40%? Would the founders say that is "fair"? and if that is not "fair", what remedy would the founders prescribe for such a predicament?
Good point!
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

John is a tard wrote:
<quoted text>
Blow it out your ass retard. Answer the questions or STFU.
well, I just "blew it out my ass" it had the image of Obamas face! Should I call the tabloids! CNN and MSNBC must see this!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

John316 wrote:
<quoted text> Good point!
That's now FIFTY THREE cut-and-runs from those 11 questions.

Don't worry ... I'll keep teaching you Math and Grammar until you grow a pair Johni girl!
gonond

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
FreeDumb maybe next Time
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Hmmm ...

What happened? I thought wayne easton had so much to say on here?

Well, he did until I called him out on it of course!

Then he RAN AWAY rather than answer any of those questions I asked.

Anybody know if he's related to Johni?
John316

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

pathetic wrote:
Wayne Easton and John are both poor excuse for americans. They try so hard to make our president, that's right, our president, look inept and even criminal. Pathetic. Reagan was a menace pointed out many of the short comings of their type of leadership, and they can't respond. One can only assume that they still support that war in Iraq that was built on lies in a rush to war. They should be tried as war criminals just as their pleaders Bush and Cheney. Still eating those freedom fries? The French were the smart ones. Thousands of our troups were killed or wounded but these two wring there hands in contempt over the 4 diplomats that were murdered. How about those conservative idiots outing a CIA agent? How conveniently forgetful they are. Hey Wayne, most property values decreased because idiots payed too much for those highly overpriced properties when times were good. Now they cry because they can' afford to pay taxes on their $500,000 houses built on $70,000 lots. Boo Hooo. My little house didn't depreciate at all. You conservatives will continue to cry even as the economy improves around you. Much better than letting the economy continue to sink into a depression with their inept conservative lack of leadership. Remember Sarah Palin? That pretty much says it all.
our president was right? About what? Everything he has touched has failed! He has done absolutely nothing except run up debt! Any idiot could just keep printing and borrowing money! He and holder armed the mexican cartel that is responsible for the slaughter of more than 200 Mexicans as well as boarder agent Terry! That is criminal! The south suburbs houses have lost value and not just ones worth $500,000! He is responsible for the embassy killings of 4 Americans! Who cares that your little crappy house hasn't lost value? You probably live in a dump anyway! There are no jobs being created that are worth having. 70% of them are part time, temporary and low waged! That is a fact! Stupid liberal's like you believe anything as long as it comes from a liberal! The French were right? Really? They are currently trying to tax their so called rich 75%! That's fair to a mooching piece of crap such as yourself but not to most people. What's gonna happen when we run out of money and can't borrow or print anymore? With all of the freeloaders, what's your plan, stupid? Everyone that disagrees with you is a bad American! Maybe you just a piece of crap that can't take care of himself! You get me sick! Keep playing dumb!
John316

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Oh yeah, the economy is improving! Absolutely no signs of it but keep believing it because the idiot president and his pets in the media tell ignorant fool's like you that. Obama has added 6.5 trillion In debt in one term but who Cares? He's a democrat! He inherited it! He's trying so hard! No jobs but who cares? Welfare is as good as a job to this failure! Then he wants an unlimited debt ceiling so he don't have to explain his reckless spending! You really are pathetic but a liberal so it all washes out!
what the hell

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

The state is broke and he wants to push the pension on to the taxpayers. He wants to raise lic. fees ,call it user fee.
Then the asshole gives $500,000 to a group in moline ill to move a dam building. Let them pay to move the building themselfs. Why should we as taxpayers pick up the bill for it?
what the hell

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Sorry that post is about dumbass quinn, our dumbas gov.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

John316 wrote:
Oh yeah, the economy is improving! Absolutely no signs of it but keep believing it because the idiot president and his pets in the media tell ignorant fool's like you that. Obama has added 6.5 trillion In debt in one term but who Cares? He's a democrat! He inherited it! He's trying so hard! No jobs but who cares? Welfare is as good as a job to this failure! Then he wants an unlimited debt ceiling so he don't have to explain his reckless spending! You really are pathetic but a liberal so it all washes out!
That's now FIFTY SIX cut-and-runs from those 11 questions.

Don't worry ... I'll keep teaching you Math and Grammar until you grow a pair Johni girl!
Politics_Kid

Olney, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Dude,you guys are all idiots. Check out his f****** video. He's not a traitor!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
pathetic

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Looks like Boener has lost control. His arrogance, along with the Republican lack of common sense, will be the Republican Party's continuing undoing. They deserve everything that they are going to get. Get out your crying towel John. You and Boener will need a whole box for all those tears. You losers better start doing what's right for America. Your protection of the filthy rich, and now the support on the NRA, is failing. Keep up the good work. Watching this party self destruct is almost entertaining. It's just a shame that so many will suffer because of their stupidity. Stab their leader in the back, and then leave for another vacation. That's the Republican/ Conservative way.
John316

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

pathetic wrote:
Looks like Boener has lost control. His arrogance, along with the Republican lack of common sense, will be the Republican Party's continuing undoing. They deserve everything that they are going to get. Get out your crying towel John. You and Boener will need a whole box for all those tears. You losers better start doing what's right for America. Your protection of the filthy rich, and now the support on the NRA, is failing. Keep up the good work. Watching this party self destruct is almost entertaining. It's just a shame that so many will suffer because of their stupidity. Stab their leader in the back, and then leave for another vacation. That's the Republican/ Conservative way.
keep talking moron! What's right for America? Obama whines about the legitimate rights of citezens owning guns but has the nerve to sue Arizona for trying to stop illegal immigration. Obama refuses to enforce any law he disagrees with but Thats right for America, huh loser? His administration arms the mexican cartel responsible for the slaughter of hundreds and a boarder agent bit that's okay ? Tell me loser, what exactly are we going to get? I suggest you go back to your "little" dump of a house you are so proud to have and look in the mailbox for your government hand out! Keep playing stupid! Right for America? You are a fat joke!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

John316 wrote:
<quoted text> keep talking moron! What's right for America? Obama whines about the legitimate rights of citezens owning guns but has the nerve to sue Arizona for trying to stop illegal immigration. Obama refuses to enforce any law he disagrees with but Thats right for America, huh loser? His administration arms the mexican cartel responsible for the slaughter of hundreds and a boarder agent bit that's okay ? Tell me loser, what exactly are we going to get? I suggest you go back to your "little" dump of a house you are so proud to have and look in the mailbox for your government hand out! Keep playing stupid! Right for America? You are a fat joke!
LOL @ the word citezens!

Let's see: You can't even spell "citizens" correctly: you clearly don't know what an apostrophe is, and you remain completely clueless on the most basic rules of capitalization.

Hey "moron"? The first letter in a sentence is ALWAYS capitalized. You couldn't even get past the first three-word sentence without screwing up, you "idiot".

At least we all know you're not playing when you're stupid! It's just a habitual, remedial reality with you, "loser".

That's now FIFTY SEVEN cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions, "loser".

Don't worry ... I'll keep teaching you Math, Spelling and Grammar until you grow a pair Johni girl!

And where did your friend go? I thought he wanted to talk about TREASON? As soon as I brought up all those TREASONOUS Republicans ... he took off and hasn't been seen since!

You guys sure know how to turn tail and run away ... as fast as you can ... over and over again.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

ESPANA VIEW wrote:
<quoted text>
Madness in USA. We laugh at this insane person. Where does money come from? Take from Obama if he has any. You not well.
Now watch closely as we dump the criminals who have been murdering the public off the cliff...LOL
John316

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Let's see here, the gun grabbing governor from New York is calling for "forced buy backs" and all out confiscation of guns. Hmmm, since the supreme court upheld the individuals right to own guns in 2008, how would this be possible? Only a liberal knows! Oh well, I guess since he used the word "forced" it would be legal! Then bring Bloomberg into the mix, who outlawed your right to buy a 20 ounce coke, I see where these liberals think they can do anything! Keep paying your taxes! Infact, let's all pay more! Pathetic!
John is irrelevant

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

John316 wrote:
Let's see here, the gun grabbing governor from New York is calling for "forced buy backs" and all out confiscation of guns. Hmmm, since the supreme court upheld the individuals right to own guns in 2008, how would this be possible? Only a liberal knows! Oh well, I guess since he used the word "forced" it would be legal! Then bring Bloomberg into the mix, who outlawed your right to buy a 20 ounce coke, I see where these liberals think they can do anything! Keep paying your taxes! Infact, let's all pay more! Pathetic!
Bloomberg isn't a liberal. He was a Republican until 2007. He left because he couldn't stand being in the same party with morons like you. Now he is an Independent. Yes, we will all pay more in taxes because Republicans refuse to increase taxes on the wealthy. So.....Republicans are pushing the U.S. off the fiscal cliff to protect the 1% with all the wealth. Of course, you will blame Obama when the Republicans cause another recession and higher taxes because you have shit for brains. We all know this. Now you know this too. Polls show the vast majority of Americans believe the Republican party is too extreme. People like you will fade into irrelevance and will no longer have any influence in the political process. The ass kicking the Republicans got in November confirms that assholeslikeyou are done. Only four more days until Christmas. Maybe Santa will bring you a box of Kleenex, but I doubt it.
john316

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

pathetic wrote:
I agree. John is just your typical right wingnut conservative/ tea party nut case. He can't admit to anything that the inept republicans have done wrong, just continues his blaming everthing bad on the Democrats. Just like his party. An inept, arrogant, tunnel visioned my way or the hiway kind of guy. Incapable of compromise. Totally irrelevant concerning intelligenct conversation in any political debate. Much like Einsteins veiw of stupid people. You cannot debate them. They bring you down to their low level of intelligence, and then beat you up with their experience. It's just not worth the time.
Based on your weak arguments, I doubt MENSA is trying to recruit you! Did your check come from uncle Sam in time for you to buy your illegitimate kids something for Christmas? Use it for food and not booze! Don't forget to log off from the library before you leave! Now, go back to your "little" house of stink! Merry Christmas!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vernon Hills Discussions

Search the Vernon Hills Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Terry rigsby 48,878
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr KrisChristie 1,856
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Police Blotter (Jun '10) Wed mewxico bOy 18
Holy Family priest: Rev. Pat Brennan relocating... (May '09) Tue Michael Seaman 23
Review: Master Service Group Inc. (May '13) Tue Master Service Group 2
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... Jul 21 Chicagobroker 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vernon Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vernon Hills People Search