Midwest gets first big snowstorm of w...

Midwest gets first big snowstorm of warm winter

There are 3 comments on the Venice Gondolier story from Jan 13, 2012, titled Midwest gets first big snowstorm of warm winter. In it, Venice Gondolier reports that:

Snow covers cars at an O'Hare International Airport parking lot in Chicago on Thursday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Venice Gondolier.

saphena hibbs

Uttoxeter, UK

#1 Jan 13, 2012
See you have first snow. Over in Sussex united kingdom its been mild and stormy. And now its getting cold. This winter isn't as cold as last yet!
KAISER SOSAY

Alsip, IL

#2 Jan 13, 2012
WHAT A BUNCH OF WUSSES WE & AMERICA HAS BECOME. A LITTLE SNOW IN ILLINOIS AND TONS & TONS OF SCHOOLS CLOSE. OH, ARE THE KIDDYS LITTLE TOES GONNA FREEZE?
IN ALL MY SCHOOL YEARS FROM 1950 TO 1962 I NEVER HAD A "SNOW DAY OFF". LIVED IN CHICAGO SOUTH SHORE AND WE WOULD GET GOOD LAKE EFFECT SNOW BUT NO DAY OFF. WHY ARE WE SUCH COWARDS NOW? IS IT FEAR OF THE ROTTEN BAS TARD LAWYERS DUE TO POSSIBLE FENDER BENDER ACCIDENTS OF SCHOOL BUSSES? IF SO, WE BETTER START GROWING A SET OF "BALLS" AND ADD SOME TESTOSTERONE TO BOOT.
Doogie Howser

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2012
In Houston, Tx if it drops to 38 degrees they notify mufukas to stay inside and close down all schools

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community Youth Network Receives Excellence in ... Sep 20 nwatson 2
News Waukegan cops bust drug dealers (Dec '07) Sep 20 kimpierce 38
News 18-year sentence for gang shooting (Dec '07) Sep 19 Oswald 131
Baldwin Power Plant is a Hoax (Feb '12) Sep 18 Resident 33
News Officials remind Chicagoans to stay vigilant fo... Sep 18 former demorat 1
News 60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) Sep 18 Nicole 1,208
News New interim fire chief in Antioch Sep 16 Squeeky Rice 2

Vernon Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vernon Hills Mortgages